Know any pangan rituals pol

Their is going to be an eclipse tomorrow in my area and I would like to perform a pagan ritual to honor my ansetors. Know any for this event. Specifically a Slavic one

Other urls found in this thread:

exmormon.org
fairmormon.org/
cesletter.com/
fairmormon.org/answers/Criticism_of_Mormonism/Online_documents/Letter_to_a_CES_Director
cesletter.com/debunking-fairmormon/
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turn to jesus, user.

Sorry fuck kike religions

Jews fear christ. You may not see the light now, but someday you will.

Yeah.
You draw a circle on the ground dissected with a pentagram.
You stand in it.
Then you stick the fingers of both hands up your harris and push until like an Olympic diver diving into a pool you completely disappear.

Ask /x/.

Fuck you and your circumcised penis.

Why the hate?

Christianity is not relevant in this thread.

But religion is, is it not? I'm just trying to save fellow anons and bring them into god's gift.

I know one but it requires a lvl 20 priest

you go to your local pagan temple and the priest will start the ritual.
oh wait....

Do you got some afrians to worry about flooding in your country

Solarkinesis

You will need the following items for this spell:
The Sun
Your mind

Go somewhere where the Sun is shining on you, if it is a cloudy day either ask the Sun to come put or ask the clouds to move. Raise your arms up a little bit with your palms facing outwards. Now feel the Suns energy, now imagine absorbing the golden solar energy that the Sun is giving you, when you feel soothed and calm, imagine the energy gathering into a ball, now you can move that energy by imagining it moving. This energy can heal. After you are done, try to imagine the solar energy exiting your body. I used to leave energy in my body and I would get migraines and pains.

Slavic version: while doing the ritual squat in a circle of vodka bottles

use equivalent greek ritual for the respective god/goddess you stupid shit

what do you prefer? actual ancient ritual with spiritual result or invented ritual?

what kind of paganism your ancestor had?
wich gods they worshipped?

My ansetors were Slavic Pagans worshipping many gods but Perun as the supreme god and the god of lightning

Then give me some sources Gypsy

sorry,i dont know much about slavic paganism.
i know that romans and etruscans went to the temple with the priest.

my favorite pagan ritual is acting like a faggot and explaining why refugees welcome

You mean tactical jewish nihlism and xianity?

Pour a shot of vodka for Perun. Think of the gods as your friends and family, not an invisible king.

Yass, the gods are our pals :)

I think of them more like family members that you seek to honor and do right by. And also as role models to aspire to be like, even though it's impossible to become a god.

I scouted out a hopefully secluded spot to witness the eclipse today. Spotted a leaf with the Algiz rune skeletonized into it while climbing a hill to a small open glade.

I haven't found a good prayer to recite, but I plan to raise my arms to the sun (shape my body into the algiz rune) and think of my parents, grandparents, ancestors, and what I will do to honor them.

There's one pagan ritual you should do immediatelly after reading this
kys op faggot

What's the deal with Shinto, nipanon?

fuck off yid

thats an illusion thats supposed to look like a vagina right?

Remember thus tomorrow

The Bowling Green massacre is a fictitious incident alluded to by U.S. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway in interviews with Cosmopolitan and TMZ on January 29, 2017, and in an interview on the MSNBC news program Hardball with Chris Matthews on February 2, 2017. Conway cited it as justification for a travel and immigration ban from seven Muslim-majority countries enacted by United States President Donald Trump. However, no such massacre occurred. The day after the interview, Conway said she misspoke and had been referring to the 2011 arrest of two Iraqi refugees in Bowling Green, Kentucky on charges including "attempting to provide material support to terrorists and to al-Qaeda in Iraq".[1] She stated that she had mentioned the incident because it led President Barack Obama to tighten immigration procedures for Iraqi citizens.

Are you Polish, Russian or some Turkic mongrel like Bulgarians, Serbs and Ukrainians?

>its another "non white christians attempt to justify their mongrel existence by shitposting" episode"

Polish

>pagan ritual
Yeah. Go out into the woods with a dagger, several crystals and some meth or weed then fuck an animal and claim it's in the name of of your "gods".

Perun = Jupiter = Thor = Indra
Different names for the same taste

Just be careful with those spelling errors brah, you might accidentally summon Satan

Turn to Jesus
mormon.org

Turn to reality
exmormon.org

>muh skin
Nothing I hate more than racist white pieces of shit worshipping their nordcuck bullshit
Worship Jesus
Your cultural heritage is inferior, you were living in huts before Christianity tamed the animals that you subhumans are
As a brown Christian I felt the need to reply to this thread, because I despise and feel threatened by white people being proud of their heritage even though

But why did you go to the Netherlands?

HHAHAHAHHAHAHA

topkek

Lots of salty christcucks and atheists on today. I think I understand though, I imagine it's hard not to be jealous when your ancestors have denied you the blood you need to be pagan. Only the people who are actually European can feel the link to their ancestors through paganism.

If you have doubts about mormons then these sites will help:
mormon.org
exmormon.org
fairmormon.org/
cesletter.com/
fairmormon.org/answers/Criticism_of_Mormonism/Online_documents/Letter_to_a_CES_Director
cesletter.com/debunking-fairmormon/

Just go from there

>turn to Jesus
>mormon.org
Repent or burn in hell, heretic.

Even white Christians respect Paganism. All white people respect Paganism, that's why they celebrate Pagan traditions and Hitler was fascinated by Paganism
The only people who hate European Paganism are brown people like me

Also go to the mormon and exmormon subreddits

also fun fact, out current God is (or was once) also God of Thunder

don't say, please tell me more Mongol baby

>and Hitler was fascinated by Paganism

Hitler was fascinated by Islam, some retarded people inside SA and SS were fascinated by Paganism, learn your history

because Christ tamed the Romans retard

Чиcтaя бaлтийcкaя и нopдичecкaя кpoвь, цыгaнoтypeцкий нeдoчeлoвeк

>(((current god)))
More correctly, though, Yahweh was the god of war and the warrior.

Right... He clearly had no interest in Paganism whatsoever
I'm not even going to make the argument that he was a Pagan, because I know simple minds can't read between the lines, but it's utterly retarded to say he had no fascination with Paganism whatsoever

Play more Dungeons and Dragons!

only brainlets imply that Jesus was a kike. I'm not even Christian, and this is obvious with 10 seconds of critical thinking. Varg is cancer, the worst hypocrite of them all.

I've told a lot of white Christians about Paganism and not one of them insulted it
I know an extremely conservative white Christian that I worked for who would sometimes say things like ''Thank Odin for '' and such
White people love Paganism, even if they are Christian
Only shit skins insult it. All of you talking shit are shit skins

You can still be saved OP. Say this prayer...

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your precious blood for the forgiveness of my sins. And I believe that on the third day, you rose from the dead, and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my God, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and set me free from my sins. And, because you are my Savior, Jesus, "I shall not die, but have everlasting life".

no, his main job was Thunder, everything else was added, like Mudslim God was Moon God, everything else is added later

he wanted power, and he saw that power in the occult, nothing more, swastika was just a play, constructed by the SA leaders (the ones that Hitler killed later)... Hitler was fascinated by Islam, it is sad truth for you, but it is still the truth

нaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнaнa

HEY CHRIST KEKS
EASTER is a pagan holiday
CHRISTMAS is a pagan holiday
MAY DAY is a pagan holiday
VALENTINES DAY is a pagan holiday
HOLY WATER is a PAGAN TRADITION
CHRISTIANITY is a corrupt JEWISH veneer stretched over your European roots, designed to fool and control you.

Top kek

Чepнoбpoвoe гpязнoкpoвнoe гoвнo c цыгaнcкими кopнями. Cepбия je Aзия

kek

Sacrifice a goat in the highest cliff you can find and beat your nipples until it turns purple. Repeat hail santanananan for 13 times while putting a dildo in your ass with a marked name of odin. Don't stop until your anus relapse. Hail odin, hail to the gods!

>much critical thinking
You're talking to kikes and their servant larpers here only to subvert and denigrate Christianity.

GET SO FUCKIN DARK IN HERE
COME COME FUCK APART IN HERE
IIIIIIIIIIII DIE IN THE PROCESS
YOUUUUUU DIE IN THE PROCESS
KETTLE DRUM ROLL HAAAARD SHIT
FUCK I SAID FUCKER DON'T STAAAART SHIT

its hard to call someone else from Asia when you have such a mongoloid face

> boo hoo I have blue hair and blue eyes

yea, great, and ugly mongoloid mug

Look at Russians and then look at yourself. No one questions whiteness of Russians for a good reason, mustafa. Ethnic Russian gene pool has no Mongoloid influence

Yeah, real Slavs don't use those shitty poorly disguised swastikas.

PAGAN LARPERS BTFO
B
T
F
O

>No one questions whiteness of Russians

haha only whole of internet, we did our genetic research, not even a trace of a turkish blood, I know it must be hard for you knowing your mother fucking first yellow guy she saw, but unlike you our mothers lived in tribes, and those tribesman would kill her or stone her to death if she had yellow chilled, sorry my yellow friend

ask one of the weirdos on /x/

>Our mothers lived in tribes
Mountain Nigger please leave.

Communist fag please stay, ruin my country some more

You make one up faggot, it's what your ancestors did.

Alternatively you can look directly into the eclipse with no eye protection for as long as it persists. I heard it gives you sight beyond sight.

I'm gonna go outside and bang my bodhran during it, possibly in the park.

Just do what neopagans always do: make up some random shit or pilfer from some completely unrelated tradition.

You not being in your country is it's bigger problem.But it's okay,Mountain NIggeria is the only South Slavic state with a positive birth rate.Guess that Serbanization doesn't do shit to Albonigger genetics?

I payed with blood for my country, and my father, and his father, and his fathers father, while you suck a lot of different dicks to survive, so you do not have any right to tell me what's my country

Take your pretentious & trite kike-religion somewhere else, you intellectually dishonest pleb-fuckboy

Ye ye,cool story,but just finish your college in BG or NS and sod off back to Montenegro or Germany.

>only whole of internet
Murican mutts who are mixed with hell knows what and southern trash like you
>Northern Europe - 87%
>Central Europe - 13%
цыгaнчик, eбиcь кoнeм

Did that at Nis, and I'm staying with 3k euros pay, so cry more

>tfw you can roam around Iceland high on Mescaline tommorow singing Odins song in old norse.

I know myself hanging on the wind cold tree for nine icy nights.
Wounded by the spear, consecrated to Wodan
I consecrated to myself.
I was hanging on the mighty tree which conceals man
Where man grew out of its roots.

They offered me neither bread nor wine
So I bent down in search.
I recognized the Runes; wailingly I grasped them.
Until I sank down from the tree.

Now I began to increase, to be wise,
To grow and to feel well.
From the word, word grew after word
And deed shaped to deeds with deeds.

Now I know the songs like no wise one knows
And none of the children of men.
And should these songs, o human child, be unlearnables to you for sheer endless time;
Grasp them as you get hold of them, use them as you hear of them.
Hail you if you retain them!

sure m8, because genetic research give exact 100%, lie more to someone else, also even if true, you are proud that your mother was raped by a viking? YOU ARE PROUD?

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

Odjebi retardu

>Recite this prayer?
Hmm how about it's fake and gay

>Viking rape in Russia
gypsy intellectuals just keep bringing something new to the table each time they open their mongrel mouth. Vikings never raided Rus, because a good part of Rus-ians were Vikings themselves, there were friendship, respect and blood ties between Rus and Scandinavia

Try this ritual, user. Research Protestantism, Catholicism, and Orthodoxy and then accept Christ as your savior.

Trips of truth. Nu-Paganism is a farce.

"mommy is yellow daddy my real father or were you raped by our good friends swedes who loves us even today, please say that you were raped, please, please"

vodka killed your brain my yellow friend

suicide is a pagan ritual

>87% NEuro, 13% CEuro
>gypsy mongrel thinks he's European and Russians are not
Ha. When you have jaws and looks like Russians have then come back to shitpost

take amanita mushrooms and masturbate on a mirror

Get into shamanism, and learn gow to not only be one with nature but how to actually hex, shapeshift , fly etc

Its the original way brah

>looks like Russians

in some ditch covered with vomit from alcoholism? Whole world hates you boy. After we sanction you, whole Europe will be once voice with a great message "Fuck you yellow boy, GTFO of Europe"

When will you dumb LARP-er c uc k s understand that paganism doens't exist and can't exist in the modern age, since all the rituals and pagan lore is written by the Christian priests who wanted to preserve at least some kind of historic memorabilia of other religions.Also only pagan rituals that are still almost entierly unchanged are still practiced by the Othodox Christian Church,such as :the burning of Badnjak, some elements of easter and Christmas and attributing natural elements to Saints (ex. Saint Ilyas the Thunderbringer).

Do you actually believe that is possible?

>we
>we
cyкa блядь пopжaл. No one thinks about Balkans or Serbia when they say Europe. Maмa - шлюхa, пaпa - дeбил cтpoитeль нa пoдpaбoткaх в Aвcтpии, пpaдeд - жepтвa Уcтaши, дpyгoй пpaдeд - тopгoвeц жeнcким бeльём, пpaбaбкa - цыгaнкa, пpa-пpa-пpaбaбкa - oбcлyживaлa oттoмaнoв. Peзyльтaт - cepб