So it turns out that Joss Whedon only pretends to be feminist so he can surround himself with young women and fuck them...

So it turns out that Joss Whedon only pretends to be feminist so he can surround himself with young women and fuck them, having cheated on his wife with his stars, coworkers, and even fans, lying to her endlessly and making up empty excuse after empty excuse over their 15 year marriage.

thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgflip.com/i/1ufidf][img]https://i.imgflip.com/1ufidf.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator]via
youtube.com/watch?v=zFHBfFAmcbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean leftfags are degenerates and awful human beings?

Nobody could have predicted this.

>only pretends to be feminist so he can surround himself with young women
gimmick fucking
sucks not being sexy I guess...

No shit. Joss has always obviously been a horny director cliche. Look at his casting. I wonder if he got to fuck Chloe Bennett

That chart is missing the pedophiles

She pretty much throws him under the bus.

[url=imgflip.com/i/1ufidf][img]https://i.imgflip.com/1ufidf.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/url]
That actually works? I always thought emasculated men like that were friend zoned.

literally why most males join Antifa

Alpha AF

Of course the ultimate beta male was pretending to be a feminist to get laid. He's the model for all other betas that worship his movies. He started the nu male movement with le stronk womyn Buffy and le golden healing vagina whore in Firefly.

Is anyone really surprised that Leftist Hypocrite Prime turns out to be a giant hypocrite?

>There were times in our relationship that I was uncomfortable with the attention Joss paid other women. He always had a lot of female friends, but he told me it was because his mother raised him as a feminist, so he just liked women better. He said he admired and respected females, he didn’t lust after them. I believed him and trusted him. On the set of “Buffy,” Joss decided to have his first secret affair.

Hahahahahahaha oh wow

Don' t tell me he fucked Buffy.

>Broke up after 16 years
>>So let me tell you why I'm right and he/she's wrong
Don't listen to someone who just broke up.

>Chloe Bennet
Hardly. She's top tier, and Joss is a cuck.

I'm shocked (I'm not)

Oh look, A female divorcing her husband and then telling the world how terrible he is.
I've never seen this happen before.
Make no mistake, your wife is cataloging every little mistake you make, and will use it against you later.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFHBfFAmcbc

Tonight at 11, on Local 27, Man lies to dumb women so he can get easy pussy.

>So it turns out that Joss Whedon only pretends to be feminist so he can surround himself with young women and fuck them
Wow, who could've ever guessed that was happening?

Wonder who all he's fucked? Eliza Dushku, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charisma Carpenter, Jewel Staite and Summer Glau definitely.

You guys should read about Hugo Schwyzer, another prominent male feminist. Though I don't know if he is anymore, had similar issues. Really an insight into the mindset when they end up breaking down in these scandals.

What you guys are forgetting is that Whedon has set himself up as some sort of anti-trump feminist hate speech isn't free speech figurehead.

"tell MY truth" unbiased I assume, as the truth should always be?

Ha. Bump

Good hes a cuck and now everyone knows it

and you actually believed him?

Screw Buffy, what about Alyson Hannigan...

Joke's on Joss.
Scarlet's snatch is the den of Nurgle.

Women, not even once.

I hate the fucker - hope he loses everything in divorce.. can he? please say yes

None of what she says conflicts with Joss being a advocate for women or being a feminist.
Nowhere in her ramblings does she indicate that he used his position of power to abuse, harass, or coerece anyone.
It's possible to like and respect women, and still see them as sexual beings and have affairs and relationships with them.
Granted, he's a scumbag for lieing to his ex for so many years, but that's all he's guilty of. And I'm guessing she's no angel herself.

Fine as hell.

wow i bet NO OTHER liberal activists behave this way

i bet NOT A SINGLE liberal is so scared of the world knowing what they have come to believe through experience, that they alter their entire life by marrying a shield to deflect criticism

there are definitely ZERO liberals who have done this

there are definitely ZERO liberals reading this who have done this

this statement is false!

some nice twatter trolling atm in his timeline

>Joss being a advocate for women or being a feminist.

The question, mr autist, is whether or not his feminist beliefs were genuine or a ploy to get gullible young feminist women to fuck him. I suggest the latter is the case.

Staite is the worst and she's 7/10. Glau's an 8, Carpenter and Gellar are nines and two 10's if you inc. Bennet (+Dushku.)
And let's not forget this one.

>Chloe Bennet
a tasty hapa

Jewess

Joss had just come off the first Avengers movie and Chloe was and still is pretty unkown.
She probably sucked the whenis for a ride on the Marvel gravy train.

>male "feminists" only pretend to be feminists because they think it will get them laif
Wow stop the presses. The only newsworthy thing here is that it apparently worked for the first time ever

People who obsessively preach about how being a fag is horrifically bad always end up caught with some dudes cock in their mouths, the ones who harp so much about pedophilia often diddle children themselves, and hard-line male feminists often have a shitload of baggage concerning women. It's all projection and overcompensation.

ITT
>One guy uses feminism to cheat on his wife
>"This is what every liberal dude in the world does. Every single one of them."

While meanwhile:
>Nazi runs over woman at Charlottesville
>"He was just an extremist"

>calls /ourpoo/ Dr. Shiva the "turd reich"

WOW, JOSS IS A PIECE OF SHIT? WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>So it turns out that Joss Whedon only pretends to be feminist so he can surround himself with young women and fuck them
>beta fag lies to get laid
I'm shocked. Shocked! I tell you!

Except whedon is a figure head for the left and the Cville guy is a literal who rando extremist. What I'm trying to say is, alt left pls go

Pretending to be a vegan works too.

this is pretty sweet lol fuck that faggot

What the fuck is emotional labor? And gaslighting is a stupid definition just say lying it's the same fucking thing.

Gott! What a Jew sloped forehead!

Glau for sure.

The top right one is 100% accurate. I've gotten to know three fags and they all treat their girl friends like shit. They get away with it by acting like their just sassy but it's extremely toxic.

Fake news. This is GamerGate all over again—a progressive ally being shunned (without evidence) by a stilted lover, while literally Nazis on Sup Forums latch on to the evidence-less story like flies to a pile of shit.

Is he, dare I say it... /ourguy/?

She got fat and ugly, sadly.

>extremely toxic
Go back to tumblr roastie cunt

S.ensitive J.oss W.hedon

I never believe anything a bitch says in any other context. Why start now? Because she shittalks some Libfag?

Don't be hypocrites. And I say that as someone who would throw Whedon a cinderblock if we was drowning.

>Joss got to sluggishly slap his fat belly against this ass

Boring, generic looking woman with a malnourished looking body. Not saying she is ugly, just saying she shouldn't be pedalstolized either (though no women should be really)

would sniff her one piece

I disagree. His actions indicate that his beliefs around feminism are genuine. Also, he's one of the most powerful people in Hollywood - he doesn't need to lie about anything to laid.
His ex just sounds like a jilted lover and is trying to make him look bad as ex's have done since the beginning of time.

Now he may have bullshitted a few young starlets here and there. I'd expect that. But the man has made a career writing strong female characters over his entire body of work.

he was justified senpai. if the brake lights are lit you must acquit!

>it's the same fucking thing.
you might wanna look up what the word actually means

>Hollywood
>Self-centered hedonists with no concern for the well-being of others except to virtue signal

Who does this surprise, really?

Indeed, digits brother
checked out this jew sloped rearhead

I-is this real? Are feminists driving away their cucked male "allies" already or did we make this chart, Sup Forums?

It's so hard to know what's real and what's a Sup Forums plot these days.

It's trending on twitter.

Wasn't putting her on a pedestal, saying he probly fucked the cute little whore. (8/10)

She was always ugly IRL ultra clown face.

All those bitches have medicine cabinets stuffed full of STD drugs.

>Male feminists do it because they think it'll score them pussy
imagur may static shawk

Gays hate women
Only the fags don't know it yet

Jesus Christ Leaf

That's how he gets in the heads of these chicks.

"I want to empower you like Buffy"
Shit on my head please

You just know...

Oh, he's definitely fucked Summer Glau. He's the only reason she has a career.

Gaslight is doing one thing and then saying you did another literally lying.

>While this account includes inaccuracies

Inaccuracies? What happened to "listen and believe", Joss?

>cheated on his wife with his stars
Go on

I'm betting it was Eliza Dushku.

Guys who brag about being a feminist is pretty much a giant red flag these days.

I was expecting this to be FPBP... you're slacking Sup Forums...

Amy Acker is another of his fuck toys.
He has a type looks just like Glau

>Nowhere in her ramblings does she indicate that he used his position of power to abuse, harass, or coerece anyone.

Ever heard about POSITION of power and DOMINANCE kiddo?

EVERY capitalist relations imply a relation of DOMINANCE and thus of POWER. In a context in which women are already commodified for their sex, having sex with a powerful boss to advance your career is just another aspect of the sell, another way to participate in capitalist exploitation.

Get woke fag.

(Xi/Xir)

>top-tier
>fucks a mongoloid """"youtuber""""

Well you only get cheated on if you're not fulfilling your wifely duties. Cunt.

He called an Indian's free speech event the "Turd Reich"? Hmm.

HAHAHAHA I KNEW IT.

JUST fuck his shit up senpai

>man in power over others
>takes advantage of women below him

How is that not rape?

>What you guys are forgetting is that Whedon has set himself up as some sort of anti-trump feminist hate speech isn't free speech figurehead.

Yes, that's why Joss deserves another thread on Sup Forums

>and you actually believed him?

He was an outspokenly anti-Trump, pro-Hillary celebrity, who created and pimped a major, celebrity-laden anti-Trump, pro-Hillary ad (the one with Downey Jr., et al). No small part of his celebrity rests on his feminist posturings now exposed as phony.

He grabbed 'em by the pussy just like Trump did, the difference being, Joss Whedon is a hypocrite on that subject and Trump is not.

Let him try another such anti-Trump campaign in 2018 or 2020. The meme machines of Sup Forums will have a lot more to work with to tear his phony, hypocritical ass to pieces.

Nice digits. Nice OC. Nice post.

Sounds like a pretty good scam desu
but yes virtue-signalling leftist hollywood elites are fucking scum and hypocrites

>DUDE GLOBAL WARMING FUCKING PEOPLE NEED TO STOP USING CARS
>gets on his private jet to fly to the harbor where he docks his private yacht
leo di caprio sucks so much jewish cock

LOL
This is gold

>I met Joss in 1991. I was driving across the country from Massachusetts on a whim, and met him when I was passing through Los Angeles. We fell in love and I moved to L.A. so we could be together.
Whore bedded him while he was working for Rossane.

Now she's an angry roastie telling the truth. Lol.

I usually don't like backstabs, but Joss is fucking slime, and no way a feminist in the slightest.

>Virtue Signalling for cheap pity sex

I always pictured Whedon like this, ever since he started blabbing about feminism and shit. Its a classic university-tier maneuver to get into the panties of hot lefty girlies. Not manly enough to seduce women the normal way, but has to resort to this shit, because he is a balding mess of a insecure lying man.

>There were times in our relationship that I was uncomfortable with the attention Joss paid other women. He always had a lot of female friends, but he told me it was because his mother raised him as a feminist, so he just liked women better. He said he admired and respected females, he didn’t lust after them. I believed him and trusted him. On the set of “Buffy,” Joss decided to have his first secret affair.

>Then later, after he confessed everything, he told me, “I let myself love you. I stopped worrying about the contradiction. As a guilty man I knew the only way to hide was to act as though I were righteous

What a slimey little worm. It would be funny if qoutes from this showed up on his twitter feed.