There's a protest against a confederate statue in my city Amarillo Texas I wonder what's going through the white...

There's a protest against a confederate statue in my city Amarillo Texas I wonder what's going through the white liberals head when they saw this

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=OQ8ERBr9yKI
youtu.be/QANvgecGAiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop using those flags please. If you care about American history, fly an American flag.

ill keep using the flag, its my liberty, mr "libertarian"

stfu jew scum. i hate this flag but they can fly if they wish too its theyre fucking liberty to do so

Ive never understood why the confederate flag is still used. Its a defeated wanna-be rebel nation. Belongs in a museum.

Can you imagine how retarded you have to be to be proud of the people that thought you were a subhuman animal that should be kept as a slave. That's cuckoldry on an entirely different level.

It's even worse than pic related.

I heard Amarillo is being overrun with imported """refugees""". Is this true?

Fuck off carpet bagger.

You have a Taco Casa in your city
I am very jealous

You probably think the civil war was about slavery.

Stop being a faggot

FUCKING BASED!

and you think its any different to support the union?
Abraham Lincoln was a white supremacist .

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right

I imagine they just thought that was a coon with her two children. If I was a nog, and assuming I hadn't already killed myself by now, I sure as fuck would not want the good ol days of getting beaten because I looked at a white chick the wrong way.

Texas is a Mexican state now

>If you care about history don't depict history

Most of these Confederate statues were installed over fifty years ago during an entirely different time in American politics. Racist attitudes in the US have largely dissipated since then, so today's black has a choice:

1.) Allow these statues and the Confederacy to quietly fade into the annals of history, serving as a reminder of a time past.

or

2.) Loudly and forcefully fight for the removal of the timeline that shaped your people, under the pretense that you're fragile and the mere presence of a sign of past adversity is an existential threat.

The respectable American black has won his fight. He can do the same thing your average white can. Part of being the winner is being able to let the loser have his toys, because your victory was total and complete.

Why are people proud of things they were never a part of?

Like most lefties they are sexually controlled so it's basically a big gang bang of mudsharks and oil drillers who want to everyone to love them.
hooktube.com/watch?v=OQ8ERBr9yKI

its totally cool to fly the mexican flag too am i right? in fact its better to use any flag other than the american flag for lefties

Of course you don't, you're just another rootless cosmopolitan zombie with no sense of identity or history.
>Hurr why the Tibetans still have teh Tibetan flag? It's a defeated wanna-be rebel nation, Belongs in a museum.
>Pull down those stupas too, they're sybmbols of superstition and oppression under the lama theocracy!

Symbols can change meaning over time, what once was a symbol of a traitorous army eventually became a toothless show of southern pride (for all that's worth). What liberals are doing right now is pretty much unneeded and shows some serious lack of political awareness.

But then again I live across the pond so please go fuck all you faggots and don't forget to return Puerto Rico.

Fuck off nigger. It's my dream to be a slave master with a beautiful antebellum plantation house eating nice Southern dinners while drinking sweet tea on my porch watching subhumans work for me all day

Later on in the night I'll pick out one of my favorite ebony house girls and fuck her until she's raw and then have her wash my penis afterwards before I go on to go to bed next to my sexy Southern belle sister. THAT WAS THE WHITE MANS DREAM YOU NIGGER

>wanting puerto rico
what did he mean by this anons?

whew southerners lived the dream back in the day what went wrong anons?

Mabie its beacuse im a northerner? I dont give a fuck about it because it has nothing to do with me.

The civil war went wrong, lincoln went wrong, should've been allowed to secede without all those lives lost

Just like the kids roll in southern Georgia.

Exactly so you fundamentally can't understand why we like it. It doesn't have anything to do with your heritage so just fuck off. It's a symbol of our regional pride, you garbage nigger.

a perfect fit for your worship if only they were one of your pet races
seriously is there a single point, a single idea, a single notion that leftists actually believe in? is there even one concept that you hold dear and wouldn't gleefully stab in the back for a moment's gain?

They reveal their true racist ideas. They see Black Americans as misguided children at best and Uncle Toms and Niggers at worst.
Get any liberal drunk enough and they will reveal how much hatred they have in their hearts.

youtu.be/QANvgecGAiE

Stop flying that Snake flag. If you care about America, use the American flag.

Is there a live stream?

Still upset about that whole no Empire thing I see, just let it go man lmao

>rebel
there ya go. funny that the "resist" crown is against a rebellion sight

Wew laddy a man can dream

>Libertarian
>Telling people to stop doing something

A libertarian telling you what you should and should not do. Kek.