Pennsylvania General - Weaponized Potholes Edition

Sunday night /penn/

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Pennsylvanian board.

>not New England
>not Midwest
>not Dixie
>not New York
>most definitely not Jersey

Resources for the Pennsylvanian Nationalist

Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association (unsecured HTTP)
www.pafoa.org

Pennsylvania Gun Laws
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/pennsylvania/

Pennsylvania German
www.pgs.org
hiwwewiedriwwe.wordpress.com
www.youtube.com/user/dmadenford

Pennsylvania Constitution
sites.state.pa.us/PA_Constitution.html

Immigrants accepted under nearly impossible conditions. Inquire in thread.

VIRTUE, LIBERTY & INDEPENDENCE

---

Suggested topic for the evening is the Keystone Militia, the unorganized militia of Pennsylvania which does not seek official recognition from the state, and establishing standards therefor: budget, equipment, fitness, training, education et cetera.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." - George Mason

Sign me up.

There's gonna be a lot of people named Anonymous on that list. Once in a while we'll do a show of hands to see what our numbers are actually like.

A-am I allowed in here?

Lansdale reporting in

Certainly, welcome!

western PA reporting in sir!

pic related the purest white to ever exist.

Western PA rustbelt brat here.

I am from a small farming town in Upstate NY on the PA border. Am I allowed?

Also, why is 81 such shit in your state?

>SHALL

NOT

Oops. Put sage in all fields on my last post.

One possible way is setting a path in steps.

I - Build, purchase or otherwise acquire a rifle in either 5.56 or 7.62 calibers and no fewer than say 6 high quality magazines (such as Magpul). The focus here should really be in building your own which will force you to know your rifle inside and out, and you'll save money as well.

II - Purchase 500 rounds of high quality ammunition

III - Purchase or acquire an improved optic system for rifle, if financially feasible.

Just an example. I'll work on it more over the next week. No time limits of course. All to be done at your own pace and within your own budget.

If you have not started budgeting for any such items, start small by allocating say $20 per month specifically for militia gear. It'll be a good enough sum before you know it, and it's literally less than a night out drinking.

717 here

Bob Casey Jr. is a piece of shit.
So is Tom Wolf (but so was Corbett)

610 reporting

Bump

Is pa a good state to move to innorder to try and survive a shtf/wrol situation? I mean nuclear and chemical warfare, ww3 type shit.

How about gun laws and natural disasters?

lengeschder mennobilly reporting

Who /safe/ here?

Reminder that Penn state is 1488 free!

Same.

Anyone know if Lehigh University is infested with cucks these days? Or is it still good?

Westmoreland reporting in!

You misspelled "Inshallah" in your attached picture brother

All good to me. Surprised there wouldn't be a lot of enthusiasm for an upstate militia though?

There's a lot of space here. Stay a few counties away from Philly and you should be good. Gun laws here are not great but good. With at least 13 (last I heard) states not allowing constitutional carry, we still lag a little behind. But in addition to the laws, there's a good gun culture. Natural disasters basically never happen here.

*hides*

Not sure if you mean the campus or the commonwealth. Either way I agree!

>cheers all, getting the week started off right
>reminder that guns and lager do not mix

penisylvania

NYC traffic, duh

Lawrence County reporting in

Any Iron City Guard here?

610 Ridley park reporting in

>most definitely not Jersey

We'll let you use our beaches- just spend lots of cash.

There is a lot of enthusiasm for an Upstate militia. The city runs our lives, and they know nothing of our lives.

NYC has rampant gun violence? Ok, fix it at the city level. But no, shove non-nonsensical gun regs down the throats of people who live with guns, understand guns, and have no gun violence.

Also, stop taxing us to death to pay for your welfare city.

Upstate would be very much like PA without the city dragging us down.

Doylestown reporting in

>gun laws and natural disasters
Laws are great, natural disasters are of the flooding variety

This is a thread I can get behind. God bless PA. Fuck New J*rsey

>flag

Fuck yeah PGS

Bethlehem

Delcofag reporting in

We should get a Pennsylvania flag on pol.

Thanks guys

Going to google about farming and hunting out there.

>Also, why is 81 such shit in your state?
Pennsylvania has more roads than New York but 60% the population.

i am from new york city manhattan can i be here ill abide by all rules

Can anyone give me a rundown on Philly in terms of cost of living (rent, grocery, etc), quality of living, and job market (healthcare industry)? Also, is it a place where I can live without a car?

>right on the rings for Carlisle and TMI

The city highly skews population density stats for the state.

Reminder that people from western Pennsylvania are the most powerful race in the world
If you do not have Joe Macarac in your Pa thread then you are a certified cuck faggot

I'm skeptical lad. I know a few Brooklyners and they and I don't exactly see eye to eye. Why do you want to immigrate? Tell all.

Anyone else from Butler county?

It's nice out that way.

Why the fuck would you want to live in Philly?

Seriously, it's an overpriced shithole, and their mass transit sucks balls by the way. SEPTA is absolute shit.

Think NYC, but with only second rate attractions as it's pros and ALL of the cons. Actually, the City government is worse because it's been Democrat for 60+ years.

Moving to PA from Long Island glad to be joining you boys

BE

oh boy more slow drivers