ANTIFA attacked MSM

So in Quebec City ANTIFA attacked global news reporters and camera men, think the media will now turn against ANTFIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMgu-ToSl5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, that would be racist.

its just activism

>think the media will now turn against ANTFIA?
Nope. I saw a story yesterday about Katie Couric and her cameramen getting hit by piss balloons in Charlottesville and she was claiming they didn't know which side did it.

They will keep making excuses and covering up for these people. We should just allow them to do their thing for awhile, give them enough rope to hang themselves with, then appear wrapped in patriotism as the antithesis of all they are.

Hmmm, kind of hot, let's all gang up and pee on Katie Couric.

That journalist's boss(Jew) will tell him to put a lid on it or he's fired.

the left came to fight yet claims the right is to blame for everything. what a fucking joke

All you burgers need to start dressing and pretending to be ANTIFA during protests and start attacking journalists and MSM.

Sadly yes they will

Absolutely no chance. They are cucks, and will wake up a day after their injuries wondering what they did so wrong?? Perhaps they didn't virtue signal enough, or perhaps they actually had white skin or something so fucking disgusting?

will white people disavow?????

Some of them honestly believe around a third of all antifas are actually alt-righters in disguise/Sup Forums trollling IRL. God forbid they took a look in the mirror for once.

Why? It would make no difference to the cucks at all. They will most likely get off on the fake antifa anyway.

That's me in the video wearing blue. They don't show how I entered the mob after they encircled that lone woman, who was braver then all those masked cowards. I don't like seeing a woman pushed around.

They also don't show them using that banner as a wall to push me, or me ripping it off them and walking away. There was a journalist who photographed me and I gave him a trophy pose.

This actually is a good idea. Absolute chaos. Digits confirm

/thread

>Will (((They))) turn against (((their guys)))
What do you think user?

Nope. The media have fucked themselves. They have no choice but to support antifa terrorists now they have shilled for them so much. This will be fun to watch.

idk Antifa looked pretty stupid today, even our lib gov denounced their violent acts

good post canada bro

>Quebec City
The leftist sympathizing frog menace strikes again.

theres no need for that antifa already attacks journalist the problem is that MSM is not reporting it

they are today. video of them throwing shit at cops and looting restaurants all because they were angry the police wouldn't let them fight with the evil nazis

>claiming they didn't know which side did it.
Has there been a single instance of "alt-right Nazis" throwing pee?

The antifa were protesting a demonstration by La Meute and only the antifa's protest was declared illegal

Of course not. They're only seeking peace through violence.

Antifa and niggers can commit as much crime as they want and not be held accountable. Liberals and the msm absolutely refuse to call them out.

no

Its funny because any of those white nationalists they rail on would never do that. Hell they would probably defend them if they saw that. You dig your own grave though, we honestly should be funding Antifa and make the media beg for fascists to return.

between antifa and blm i can remember this happening dozens of times if not more. pretty funny after cnn recently saying trump had created this dangerous environment for journalists.

>claiming they didn't know which side did it.
The legal protestors were kept in a building while the police dealt with antifa
I don't think that excuse would fly here
Frankly, I'm not sure La Meute ever got to do their protest

They have a history of attacking reporters, they do not discriminate, they hate ALL PRESS

> think the media will now turn against ANTFIA?

They will bury it within a day. CBC covered the same protest and made no mention of the attack.

It's funny because it completly blew away the coverage of Trudeau attending the ''diversity'' march at montreal with that gay minister from Ireland.

There hasnt been an instance of alt right nazis period

Canada, Nothing burger.

A nothing burger? The nicest, most peace loving diversity pushers on earth holding multiple far-right rallies over one weekend is a nothing burger?

This is not a nothing burger, this is progress and it gives me hope.

>Quebecers
>The nicest, most peace loving diversity pushers on earth

Lol

If they let Antifa have their way, the Media will be strung up with all the other bourgeoisie.

I was there from 1:00 to 8:00
Ask me anything

Est-ce qu'il y avait des belles filles?

Did the legal protest ever happen?

At first I arrived there. A bunch of antifa cunts were blocking the entrance of the garage. Instead I passe through the door..yeah.
Once I got in and all we got told that Antifas were going ape shit against the public forces. The leaders said to wait until it is over. So we did. We came out 4 hours later, all of the antifas were gone and the medias had enough of clips of them fighting against the cops. Got to walk around peacefully, not a single sound, we even passed in front of an antifa faggot who kept screaming stupid shit and everyone was like Shhhh with their finger on top of their mouth.

Overall this was a great success and in terms of public relations we won this one.

Hail the free empire of Quebec!!!
Winning the popular support like it ain't no thang, even the police were smiling as us in approval.
Just 10/10

Non j'en ai juste spotté 2 3 de plottes mais bon c'est pas comme si on pouvait plus voir les antifas.
Not sure what you mean by that. Antifa didn't schedule a protest, they just came in like retards and it was automatically illegal. Ours was legal.

This. Journalists don't really have an "opinion".

NO
NO
NO
The first time MSM reports being attacked will be when they have evidence it was done by the right in disguise.

They can't. Or the 10 great (((conglomerates))) will stop advertising on their station. That camera ain't gonna pay itself, goy.

I'm down.

No.. antifa are passionate and peaceful

We were literally in formations waiting for them to break in at some point.
We made a chain from the two ends of the garage waiting for shit to happen.

Good job man

>The nicest, most peace loving diversity pushers on earth
nigger what?

i am glad

>Ours was legal.
Yeah, did yours ever get out the parking station or did the cops keep you in there until dark?

wtf, I love the media now

You did good my friend you did good

Sylvie Leleu Bravo La Meute, vous avez montrés vos intérêts pour le Québec et vous avez aussi montré que la violence n était pas nécessaire! Mais par contre les médias auraient bien aimé voir de la casse afin de pouvoir encore une fois tomber sur La Meute....et continuez à faire témoigner des réfugiés moi je suis immigrante et j ai pas passée par la porte en arrière j ai suivi toutes les étapes alors qu ils fassent comme moi!
348 · 4 h
> Written by a migrant too
That is the top comment of the day kido.
The social medias have spoken.
You're playing against smarter people than you.

media*

Nice job. Discipline is paramount.

Not while they're still getting paid by Soros

This.
/thread

>You're playing against smarter people than you.
Why do you presume I want more migrants, legal or illegal?
Our infrastructures' in disarray, housing's not affordable, the job market is a mess, and hospitals are at something crazy like 200% capacity
Immigration numbers 4x that of the country's natural growth isn't helping anything

oy vey, now that's not proper journalism goy, you are helping the nazis with that kind of speak

Because I hoped you were there in the illegal protest.
Sorry.

They can't criticize the Alt Left.

Radical Revolutionary Leftist Group Supported By Soccer Mom's Everywhere.

How embarrassing!

You mean anti Nazi protesters?

#NotAllAltFa

#

No, never. They attack journalists at every one of of their protests because they don't want people seeing video of what they do but the journalists keep defending them. In Charlottesville two journalists were attacked. I know one was from The Hill but I can't remember her name.

What non rally things do you have planned?

(I'm thinking inviting speakers and stuff like that.)

I am not part of their group.

Just show up next time they do something and listen to the commands. It's against "radical" Islam and illegal migration. That's it. No fancy flags like that autist I saw with a Templar flag.
They sell their own posters there.

fluer de leaf best leaf

They beat up a guy because he had a Quebec flag. Beat him bad I mean, like the guy probably had a concussion.

Seize the Cameras of Production!

>Journofaggots being attacked by the same antifa they're trying to write puff pieces on

2017 is the year that just keeps on giving

wtf? I love antifa now!

seriously

He either arrived late or went out on his own instead of waiting. That's why we were told to stay in, these retards were fighting against the cops. They had to call in the anti mob and all

>don't worry about money so much. wait until people start killing reporters, that's a quote

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID BEFORE BOSTON

I wrote threads telling people to message every single local news outlet they can and warn them of antifa violence against cameramen etc. I sent like a dozen off to people in boston and phoenix.

Warn them that the alt-left keeps doing this.

Topkek

I was at this protest alongside ANTIFA, and while a few people were throwing trash and chairs into an intersection with the intent of starting a bonfire there was literally nothing violent about the rest of the day.

You're a piece of shit and we'll fuck you up.

You don't even live in this province probably.

>warn them

lol no, let the media assholes get beat up and there cameras destroyed, maybe this fags lern it that way

Montreal

unsure but as a black man and active BLM member could you please stop putting us on the same level as Antifa

They have associated themselves with us with their Jew agenda, to homogenize and destroy ALL culture and identity.
whites for whites
blacks for blacks
Antifa for the gas chambers

>active BLM member
Can you stop blocking the fucking highway letting people in ambulances dying?

no, the media will support Antifa, because they're both getting paid by the same group of people.

They beat up a guy badly because he had a Quebec flag... Fuck off nigger and be glad they don't show it in the news

Antifa's been bashing journalists, including leftists, for over a year now and the media still treats them like the Rebels from Star Wars.

No.

where the FUCK are all those antifa roach coming from ? Do they fucking spawn out of nowhere like NPCs or something what the fuck theyre everywhere

No, the media won't turn against any Alt-Left group anytime soon. But the more antifa attacks the media and other leftists, the harder it will be for the media to whitewash their actions. They've been covering for them for years, so well that most Americans never heard of them until this week, but that's over.

They were hipsters 5 years ago.

Of course. About half this province lives there.

Prove it frog.

Taken as we were leaving
Though I feel like it was a bs attempt to motive us.
W/e

youtube.com/watch?v=DMgu-ToSl5k
say what?
Hitting old men with a purple shirt will get you far

They've done it before, so no.

antifa was demonstrating to the media how you spread peace through violence, true heroes of our time