Need a knife?

Need a knife to defend against antifa? May I suggest an MK.

Other urls found in this thread:

toppradoblades.com/karambits.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
youtube.com/watch?v=_hfLZozBVpM
canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/buck-woods-series-small-camp-knife-7-5-in-1757055p.html#srp
dallasobserver.com/news/5-things-to-know-about-new-knife-laws-in-texas-9573461
youtube.com/watch?v=eOaEjJz-6jg
policemag.com/channel/weapons/articles/2014/09/revisiting-the-21-foot-rule.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=3kwyCs4gFgI
youtube.com/watch?v=TJHYH3GJ7mg
youtube.com/watch?v=eg5Gaza6OOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spyderco civilian to rip flesh and hook wrists/necks with

Next time the alt-left tries this shit they're going to bleed out on the sidewalk.

Too big
It's illegal to carry that thing around.

cuck

Whatever happened with this? Did the guys who did the stabbing get caught?

Why aren't you shooting them already? What the actual fuck? Do I have to come and bring the chemical rain?

knives aren't very good for self-defense. I'd recommend a pistol.

Don't drop the soap

Actually knives are great for close quarters fighting.

Trust me, that's going to happen very soon.

looks to nice to waste on antifa cuck, dont want to get AIDS infected blood on it. a cheap gas station folder would suffice.

Pistols plural plus spare ammo. AND a knife. And bottles of chemicals that get dangerous when mixed. Chemicals.

The very best God speed to you and yours. I want to see the blood of the Left overwhelm the storm water drains. Good on you user.

Having two pistols out at the same time is not a great idea. It's hard to hold either steady enough one handed with recoil and you can't aim for shit.

Pretty good, but I'd rather go with something that can stab too.

A serrated Endura is probably better, as you can still slash exposed flesh great, but you can stab if you can't escape.

Fixed blades are the best to use, but a folder is something you'll have on you when out and about.

Why is it illegal to carry knives in America? You have guns anyway.

You keep one as a backup, not use two at once. Real life is not an FPS.

They didn't get in trouble.

A real Neo-Nazi, stole the blade of someone in ANTIFA, then stabbed several of them as they attacked him.

No charges.

They're not the best, but stabbing and slashing people makes them bleed, and that makes them stop attacking you.

Arnis tranning and a Karambit, US Marine Corp Master Sargent Prado makes the best blades. Everything else is literal shit...

toppradoblades.com/karambits.html

OI!

BIN IT

That's not a knoife m8

Niw that's a knoife.

Communist-controlled cities like Chicago or L.A. make all weapons illegal, so only criminals have them.

>implying you'd carry around two handguns instead of a handgun and a shotgun

Sad.

I thought the karambit phase had passed. Those things are dumb as fuck.

One jams, use the second one.

You stab anyone with a knife, you're not going to want to keep it. Ergo, you're not going to want to use anything expensive. Also, you're going to want a bigger guard. Small guards are fine for utility knives, but you really, really don't want your hang slipping up if you're doing stabbing, as can happing when the tip hits something hard like bone. Not that I know.

these kill the britbong

It's not, if it's under 5 1/2 inches.
At least in my state that's how it is.
www.knifeup.com/texas-knife-laws/comment-page-5/

This. And whoever suggests a shotgun is proper retarded. However... If you do shotgun Antifaggots, post squeals, try and get slow mo of tfw

800 years of battle field use>your opinion

>he doesn't own a greyman.

That's a knoife

knives with our hilts SUCK when put to good use. get one with a hilt or cut yourself.

>damascus steel
heh, cute meme kiddo.

*out

God save the queen then bin that knife :(

yw guys.

Don't use a knife for self-defense.

They have such a bad reputation, it would be better for you in court to have used a gun.

>under 5 1/2 inches
Guess your erect penis is legal then.

Why the fuck people think Texas is based is beyond me, the place is a mollycoddling liberailst hive.

What a fuckin CUTIE

>knife
>not using a katana.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

Yeah motherfuckers used short swords for like 800 years too. Tech moves on, you should too.

im actually looking for a fixed blade with a nice sheath for when im hunting/fishing but nothing faggy like this damascus bs..

checked and fedora doffed

What's this from?

im sensing the power level of a true basement ninja

if you can get some type of body armor and just use a long stick. antifa are hyenas and attack from behind like cowards

and bear mace/fermented urine in a spray bottle

>using a by definition custom damascene steel knife as a crime committing tool
some of you guys are so fucking dumb I'm surprised you keep breathing

if you want an actually effective throwaway knife, buy the cheapest plastic handle Mora you can find

>Not using a zweihander.
youtube.com/watch?v=_hfLZozBVpM

some style and its small

fack, i lost a finger with this fucking knife v_v

I got one like this, but a bit better. What do you think? Also, it says that it can be opened 1 handed. How you do dat?

canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/buck-woods-series-small-camp-knife-7-5-in-1757055p.html#srp

My son got one of these for Christmas. Steel is cheap. Would dull easily. Came dull as hell.

Probably self defense is illegal in Finncuckia I don't know, but here in the USA if you fuck with me I can stab you with impunity.

All you will ever need for about $22

texas just changed that law. sept 1st new rules take effect dallasobserver.com/news/5-things-to-know-about-new-knife-laws-in-texas-9573461

B I N

damn thats sexy

Mora are legit good knives.
I have some knives that are basically too expensive for me to use, with a mora you don't need to give a fuck.

Knives are far superior in hand to hand if you know what you're doing. The difference is that the skill requirement is much higher.

>Not using the cold steel spec ops shovel.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOaEjJz-6jg

Spyderco is absolutely reliable, but why a craftsman knife that's expensive af, when you can use a $10 usd 9 inch "hunting" knife? And a water stone.

>stabbing

That knife is for sand-niggers to behead women and children with.

For all-American short swords, there is only the Bowie. Combat-proven in the Mexican-American war, accept no substitute.

Those warriors from Hammerfell have curved swords.
>curved
>swords.

Yes because tech moved on, it means people are no longer stabbed, clubbed, shoveled, machete'd, or have their faces smashed in with bricks.

Dumb nigger, knives are far more dangerous than guns in civilian land. Cops know this better than anyone, which is also why most of them use .45's or at least .40's now as turbo niggers have been shot multiple times by 9mm's yet still reached their victim and stabbed them.

policemag.com/channel/weapons/articles/2014/09/revisiting-the-21-foot-rule.aspx

all knives are legal in my state, no regulations at all

God bless Florida

that
is
a
kukri
from
Australia
you
uneducated

F U C K

Here is what you need to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kwyCs4gFgI

>SOG on that list

Hope you like chinese steel.

Kukris are from Nepal and commonly used by Gurkhas. They also seem to be very popular with Islamic terrorists.

I even own a couple and they're cool, but not as cool as Jim Bowie, faggot.

This. I own two Moras, a Bahco saw and a two Hultafors axes.

The Swedes are used to handling big hard shafts so their tools are excellent.

Why does nostressmike seemed stressed out as fuck??

Augustus Invictus: If antifa attack, "we will level them."
youtube.com/watch?v=TJHYH3GJ7mg

who gives a shit if it's illegal? I've stabbed people before and I'll do it again if I have to. Even with the robust self defense laws in USA it's better to have a weapon that can't be traced back to you just in case

what about a sword?

>Why does nostressmike seemed stressed out as fuck??

He hasn't killed anyone in several years now and that makes him nervous...

youtube.com/watch?v=eg5Gaza6OOw

"style"

I heard Valyrian steel kills black walkers. Is that true?

...But can it actually be used for digging?

>A real Neo-Nazi, stole the blade of someone in ANTIFA, then stabbed several of them as they attacked him.
Fucking kek.

>Actually knives are great for close quarters fighting.

Cool. You bring a knife and I'll bring my Seecamp .32.

KA-Bar people

That's a nice gun if you don't lose it in your purse.

Go big or go home.

This'll do the trick, op.

who Fairbairn-Sykes?

>Mora

>Reeeeeeeeeee.

t. talvisota puukko owner.

You're alright leaf..
Love my Mora

wouldn't it take more force to go in? if it was better then they would be popular?

>puny katana

Chuckle. who do you think you are?

Archimedes son.

It's probably illegal as shit. The Geneva convention is very clear on what sort of knives are allowed in warfare

Got a KABAR USMC that I keep in my house, originally got it for camping though. I wouldn't dare carry it outside.

What are you talking about? I use it for gardening

Yeah, if you're fighting someone alone, you're trained, and they have the spatial awareness of a braindead chimp
>implying

>in warfare
Exactly, it's a convention binding national uniformed armies...any nobody else.

Pride fag tries to fit fire hydrant up pooper and it goes south