Breitbart published this soon after Bannon returned. Looks like Ivanka the Jew bitch was behind removing our hero

Breitbart published this soon after Bannon returned. Looks like Ivanka the Jew bitch was behind removing our hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxKct_U6Nd4
politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/20/seven-times-president-trump-upset-jared-ivanka-media-found/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bannon is truly our guy. He knows the Trump administration has been taken over by neocohens, and will do his best to let us know without vilifying Trump. I think he wants to push the public to push Trump into doing what he was elected to do.

There was some random cunt on some talking heads show saying that Bannon was relatively contained inside the white racist house but now he is 9000 times more dangerouses

Bannon is an alcoholic and a complete scumbag.

I knew it was her of Jared fucking kike fucks. Goy, bye indeed.

Are you literally shaking?

didn't bannon say hes going to go after trumps enemies now like never before? why would he say that if he got dumped?

Did Bannon trigger you?

Sup Forums called it. This administration is fucking doomed now.

Bannon sacraficed for us he is our hero. Now power in the White House is shifting back to the liberal jews.

he probably fucked her

how do you go after the president's daughter and her husband while not causing collateral damage to the president

kys
this toothpaste knows

Kek
This picture have never been more relevant

When you realise Bannon wanted us out of Afghanistan and is probably pro-Assad and pro-peace-with-putin and anti Zionist, the hate he got from Jared, makes perfect sense

You switch out Ivanka for Don Jr.

Interesting thing about Jared is that he is the most secure in his job...unless Ivanka decides he's wronged her somehow. In that case the President will probably put a bullet in Jared himself

cuntfuckshit i fucking hatehatehatehatehatekikes

>t. Shlomo von shekelberg

You forgot white supremist nazi

Oh vey

That picture was not made by a commie.

I'll delay your ride for posting it.

Update: A senior White House aide informed Breitbart News that the Daily Mail report was “totally false” and called into question the sources in the article of having any real knowledge of the Trump family.

I want to believe, this would fit. Every time I wonder Wtf trump is doing, he really was playing 4D chess all along

I could see this happening

I had a feeling she would do that back in February

At least he's smart enough to not go to war with North Korea

That would have been awesome though

He's not gone
he's not been removed
He's fighting in the sidelines without any of the heat on him.
He has full range to do WHATEVER he needs without being on the presidential team while still helping.

Fuck niggers

he was brought on to write a few speeches and give trump insight into what people would vote for now hes out so the jews can keep doing what they have always been doing.

He would get my vote.

Ivanka and Kushner consistently tell Trump to be more establishment, Bannon's job is now to amplify the base, to remind Trump you weren't elected to be establishment.

Trump should have final solutioned every Obama leftoever upon winning and never once attempted to med fences with nevertrumpers. The nevertrumpers should have gone straight to the gulag

IVANKIKE at it again

>Muh beautiful Syrian terrorist chillens
>Muh bit scary goy man Bannon
>Daddy d-do something!!!!!!!!

Fuck i hate that fucking whore

The article references “Washington sources” that Trump’s daughter Ivanka pushed out Bannon because of his “far-right views” clashing with her Jewish faith.

so there's some Jews pulling a few strings high up in the white house what's the big deal?

>been isolated for months
>given no jobs or responsibilities
>gets fired
>goes back to his old job
>publishes this

>hurr durr he wasn't fired he left to help Trump
>fake news
Wake up to yourselves you delusional fuckwits, Bannon did a interview right after he was fired and admitted that the Trump presidency has been hijacked by the swamp and everything he campaigned on is now dead and that he's going to do everything he can to help Trump. He also admits that the wall will most likely never happen.

Trump has surronded himself with jewish billionaires and Goldman-Sachs executives, there isn't a non-military goy in sight. Trump's presidency is done, he officially gave up when he fired Bannon

You do the math
International jew bankers + war mongering generals =

Ivanka and Jared have to go. They are the shittiest members of his cabinet. He's going to have to learn to separate family and his presidential life.

Sounds like me tbqh

Jared is a dl fag IRL. Frisch knows.

damn that's a nice rack

>Give interview directly undermining and contradicting the POTUS where you make yourself out to be the power behind the throne
>This on top of repeatedly taking credit for an economic nationalist agenda Trump already had before you joined the campaign and that was really the old Pat Buchanan platform of the 90's
>Get shitcanned
>Blame Ivanka to save face rather than run "I am a fucking idiot" headline
Come on now.

So you're saying he's /ourguy/

>Are you literally shaking?
Like Bannon on delirium tremens.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxKct_U6Nd4

>I wasn't fired
>My planet needed me

The ubermensch gets cucked yet again by the untermensch. Explain that, Nazis.

It wasn't Ivanka. It was all John Kelly.

politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792

>Kelly didn't understand what Bannon did, why he had a PR portfolio, why he seemed to cause so much trouble with colleagues and why he was so widely disliked. He asked many questions about Bannon in his early days at the White House and found widespread disdain.

>"No one liked him,” one senior White House official said. "People didn't know what he did other than stab his colleagues in the back."

Let's archive
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792

pretty much this.

Don't get me wrong, I would totally spank Ivanka Trump, but this is Kushner's doing.

I absolutely hate this cunt
One of few people in I met in real life I wouldn't even be courteous to

If I met*

Next Ivanka will remove Trump

Which one, Bannon or Ivanka?

Bump

This should be the biggest subject on Sup Forums rn but they are sliding it. We have open confirmation by a legit source that Ivanka's (((religion))) of Orthodox Judaism led to the ousting of Steve Bannon.

Even more, the (((Huffington Post))) editor in chief posts the headline

>Goy, Bye

But theres only ONE video on YouTube about it! These nosefuks are shoving it in our faces that the Kushner coup won and tookover the Trump regime. It's going to be Israel 247 hereon. And dont give me that shill bullshit that Bannon was pro Israel cucked.

If we can't get Kushner's closet Bolshevik ass out of the White House, we lose. Remember he called his startup Cadre after a Bolshevik Trotskyite term of brotherhood.

WTF lads

>why would he say that if he got dumped?
Because our enemies are the same. Trump simply won't go after them, but instead cater to them. Bannon will do his best to force Trump's hand though.

fuck this stupid bitch

Why is /ptg/ so over the top cucked these days? They're more delusional than sjws. What gives?

This

Also OP, why was bannon your hero. I would like to hear why in your own words.

I don't think Bannon or kikebart have much of an audience in Sup Forums

>The article references “Washington sources” that Trump’s daughter Ivanka pushed out Bannon because of his “far-right views” clashing with her Jewish faith.

>"Ivanka Trump did nothing wrong," states Ivanka Trump.

>closet Bolshevik
Substantiate your claims.

Hell, it appears you are lost. By the way you are talking, the things that you're saying, it appears that you believe you are somewhere where you're not. I regret to inform you that this is not, in fact, r/The_Donald but Sup Forums. Here on Sup Forums, we are allowed to realize when things are dire and when Trump has been neutered; that not everything is 4d chess.

So before posting again I implore you to kindly leave and do so among your own kind. You may find them at reddit dot com slash r slash The_Donald. Go there and have fun but please do not come back here.

Ok, so let's suppose this is all true. Trump really likes Bannon but Ivanka and/or Jared or whatever the fuck convinced him that Bannon was a bad idea.

So does Trump have no say in any of these matters? Everyone just does the thinking for him? I can't believe that. You can tell that's Trump has a huge ego. I can't see him being the type that would allow other people to tell him what to do. Even his own daughter (yeah yeah, I know she's daddy's little girl and he probably favors her over Tiffany and his sons, but still).

If Trump really is a puppet, then why did he even bother to campaign in the first place? Getting into politics totally ruined his image and brand. People loved him before he started gunning for Obama with the Birther thing and started to run. If he wasn't serious and didn't want legit change, why would he even bother?

Fake. Fuck off shareblue.

>/ourgirl/
>/ourgirl/
>/ourgirl/
Sup Forums is always wrong

>we

You are just awful at LARPing as me, poor show.

The problem is that it's basically Trump against the world. The Deep State Pentagon types, early in his Presidency, showed him who's boss when they ousted Flynn and replaced him with McMaster. McMaster and Kelly have gotten to work in ousting Trump allies and replacing them with their own shills or Obama holdovers. Trump, essentially, has no allies to push his agenda; he thought he could come in and wreck things but the Deep State showed him they could oust him with a snap of their fingers if they didn't play ball.

His other weakness is that Trump is obviously a family man. He loves his kids, especially his daughter, and thinks the world of her husband so that sentimentality means the Deep State recruits them to push their agenda and further twist Trump's arm. If threats don't work then fuck with his heart. It's not hard either considering Ivanka and Jared are cosmopolitan liberal globalists themselves.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/20/seven-times-president-trump-upset-jared-ivanka-media-found/

It's sad. Don Jr. and Eric are obviously much more reliable but the ones he favors are as out to get him as the rest of the Swamp Creatures.

Why did r/the_donald censor half of the posts about Bannon? The fuck is going on?

If Bannon was manning WH strategy, then he's been an utter fucking disaster. He's been the reverse Sessions. Sessions causes problems by doing nothing. Bannon caused problems by doing something.

You did that in under 30 seconds. Well done Norbot.

>It's sad. Don Jr. and Eric are obviously much more reliable but the ones he favors are as out to get him as the rest of the Swamp Creatures.

Trump probably trusts Eric and Don Jr. to run the businesses, because they're not incompetent, unlike Ivanka and Kushner.

r/The_Donald is a cult of personality who belives that Trump can do no wrong or that he may have had his power neutered by others in his administration. The Bannon thing means the Trump agenda is dead and buried to be replaced by neocohenism and Republican style tax cuts for the rich. That's a massive loss for Trump and the nationalist agenda and no countering the hivemend is allowed there.

It also doesn't help that the McMaster/Deep State wing controls that sub leading to anythng anti-McMaster getting buried hard.

Ivanka is his favorite child. He obviously wants her in Washington because you want familiar people in a new setting you can't trust.

>The Bannon thing means the Trump agenda is dead and buried to be replaced by neocohenism and Republican style tax cuts for the rich. That's a massive loss for Trump and the nationalist agenda and no countering the hivemend is allowed there.

We'll have to see. Trump has heart and isn't going to go along with the GOP establishment just because Bannon is gone.

Yes

Hi Ivanka

the two kikes gotta go

Fuck you (((Ivanka)))

NO

BANNON IS A ZIONIST.

TRUMP IS GOING TO GIVE ISRAEL SOVEREIGNITY.

JUST WATCH

PALESTINE***

Ivanka I know it's you
Ivanka pls go
Go back to running a fashion brand and being a braindead new york yuppie liberal

BANNON IS A KIKE SHILL

Daddy's little princess needs to get the fuck out of the white house right now. She's a fucking traitor and an idiot that wants liberals and Hollywood to love her. GET HER OUT NOW

tfw no dina gf

nationalism's dead you goofy dork.

More proof that women ruin everything

kys ivanka

she's right tho

das foony

Ivanka, you're entire family is Jewish garbage. I want the holocaust to be true and a time machine to send you back.

I hope not. This would be chaos.

Trumps a joo too from what I've heard. The good old crypto kind.

post more wisdom

Fuck off McMaster shill.