4D Chess

People who ask why (((they))) haven't taken down Sup Forums yet, what are your theories? Will it be used by them to create a false flag narrative? Is it more useful for them to wield it for their purposes than simply "shut it down?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AwkqXF0Ul9A
mlpol.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is a containment zone. If gone, our powers will reach beyond dark corners of shit posting...

They don't want us everywhere else.

this makes sense

probably both and this containment , who gives a fuck though
all my normal stuff is either banned or shadow banned

It's a potent analytical tool for various intelligence agencies and NGOs. We literally provide them with the rope with which they'll hang us.

Sup Forums is owned by an Israeli marketing company

something to do with this

faaaaaake. Don't tell me you think this post is legit, retard.

Probably because you guys don't matter. "(they)" are at war with the Chinese a massive financial giant with it's own spy network, propaganda force, with a huge land mass and a one of the strongest militaries on the planet that wants a cut of the pie.

"(they)" also manage all the corporations with their vast logistic networks and billions of consomumer needs, and need to constantly bribe and control thousands of politicians.

And you think "(they)" are worried about what you guys post on facebook?

The reason "(they)" havn't boughten Sup Forums and disposed of you is because you arn't even worth thinking about except to the most low rank of Jews.

Methods of censorship outside monopoly corporations (facebook,google) are being just now developed and tested.

End part related, beginning also interesting about Charlottesville:
youtu.be/AwkqXF0Ul9A
(does anyone else think it looks like GoDaddy was leaned on by authorities, not just "activists")

epic, simply epic

>And you think "(they)" are worried about what you guys post on facebook?

funny you ask...

>memeflag
Members of the left have proven how easily they fail to think ahead before, and how they rely on scripted responses and buzzwords for many of their arguments. I wouldn't doubt that the post in question was authentic, but without actual proof it's always a guessing game.

It's honestly pointless to try. 8ch still exists, a lot would go there. A new Sup Forums would be set up within 2-3 days of this one being taken down, and it'd be repopulated within 2-3 weeks. We're way better at the internet than them.

There are dozens of imageboards out there, this and 8 aren't the only ones.

Who cares, it's 95% shitposting. None of this is real.

Sup Forums regularly gets "hacked" and has all its logs, databases of posts and related IP's leaked out.

You could guess where the attacks trace to..

I have no idea what's real anymore. Never doubt the absurdity of a butthurt liberal. They gave us 2 scoops

how does a pc support 5 monitors?
i want that

>tfw only 2 monitors

Lmao I'd hate to be the guy that has to dig through a million "cuck cuck cuck LIBTARD cuck cuck cuck" posts to finally find something remotely legit only for it to be bait.

>bunnyposting never stopped

Multiple graphics cards

Macs are for niggers and retards

that's why grep and findstr exist user

Kel Plz be true

Three Graphics Cards in SLI mode.

You can have up to 18 thru 1 computer box

> t. quant jock

And to answer OP: Yes, Imageboards / BB's are some of the oldest communication systems for INT and social meta-analysis. FBI_user said it best, about 80% of the shitposters who were around in 2001 are now still shitposters in 2017.

The antics are still funny, particularly when NGO's or Foreign Govt's attempt to inject ideas into 4ch / FBI-Ch, only to watch it hilariously backfire. Because of how fast 4ch moves, you can see cultural debate & ideas propagate and evolve in hours which takes normie culture 5 to 12 months to process.

I've been shitposting since the dial up days friendo.

the greatest weapons cut both ways

if you had an aussie flag i'd believe you

Sup Forums is ironically the most efficient news and general information aggregator that has ever existed because it has a million autistic fhdjrofiejej

In addition, it can be thought of as both an insurance policy for gathering dirt on """"""anonymous""""""" individuals as well as an ant farm or homunculus of the global information community
In other words we are all little men hiding inside an ant farm full of semen and our names are written in th

/348255251 int var=0f3b

This.

Without honeypots, they have no idea what we're up to and have no way of influencing our behavior.
Same reason the Tavistock experiments GodLikeProductions and AboveTopSecret don't get shut down (try posting that word in either forum)

Because we'd simply to 2chan or any other "chan" website

>sword-chucks yo

Aussie's are still on dialup m8

You speak Japanese?

Can you imagine the pressure gook moot must be under?

Why should /po/, /ck/ and /mlp/ suffer because of some NatSoc LARPing faggots?

I doubt there are many people here who would go to 2ch.

It's a honeypot to identify slaves who develop resistance to their subliminal mind control.

(((They've))) killed Sup Forums users who got to uppity, so be careful how deeply you embrace the redpolled.

ebin

It's slow as hell, but it's still there
mlpol.net/

mint is a desktop environment fuckass

we would swarm over the rest of the internet like locusts if they shut this place down.

probably great for monitoring and data collection.

east asians are masters at ignoring international pressure.

what a fucking shit aspect ratio.
Guy bought chink vision monitors so he had to buy 5 of them so he could turn them onto their side and the get the same resolution he would have got if he just bought 1 large normal monitor

I hear ropes on sale right now, Im sure that will please (((them)))

>that flag
>that apologetic post
Fuck off, subversive. Besminov.

But they already do own 4chins. Hence, the thread's very relevant and still unanswered question...