nitrogensports.eu/sport/boxing/boxing-specials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope Floyd Gayweather gets fucked.

I put 2k on mcgregor
no way the nigger is going to win

The Irish aren't white.

irish are white niggers

I agree with this faggot

Soros is hiring crisis actors for the event...so...yes.

STX gonna moon because of this fight. Don't say I didn't tell you when you see those gainz.

what was the answer the last 17 million fucking times this stupid bullshit thread appeared
that is your fucking answer
sage

Well, which on is it?

>inb4 mcgregor sleeps him in 10 seconds like he did aldo and every nigger goes feral
kind of scared t b h

Counter-anti-sage bump

are you retarded

It's like if a pro tennis player and a pro basketball player we're going head to head in a game of tennis.

>hurrdurr who's gonna win
>hurrdurr this is so exciting
>hurrdurr the sports both involve running and balls so it could be competitive!

t. Cucked by the big irish cock

at least he's wearing an american flag and not burning it like all the other nogs in this country.

mcgregor will stomp him

Breaks my heart to see the black race divided like this.

same

only if the irishman wins
Kang Nig is the obvious expectation and his win wont be so controversial

Please spoon feed me on how to bet on this fight. The black guy (boxer) is going to win the boxing match. Seems pretty straight forward. If it was a UFC fight the white guy would win.

Potato nigger will win

>mayweather gets btfo fucks up his career record
>mcgregor bantz hard
>every nigger in the world chimps out

dont know what im looking more forward to the fight or that alright/juggalo march on dc

it's not like mcgregor is a universally beloved champion of whiteness

this. everyone knows they have paid shitheads watching this board 24-7. they seen threads about this and they wont let it slip by. they will have agent provacatuers there.

>Every nigger goes feral.
Are we talking riots in the streets user. Or blm calling the ref a Nazi?

there's no way mayweather would take a dive on fight #50

there's no way mccgregor can beat mayweather if mayweather plays the way he always does

this is just retarded bait for pay per view cuckolds

you know mayweather will win and you know it won't be entertaining

>Two niggers fighting each other

Vene if you *would* the irish consider as white, McGregor behaves like a Nigger.

LA riots + social media coordination
knockout game everywhere
cities will burn
liberals will become actual nazis overnight
bad

Mayweather will probably win in the boxing match just as easily as the irish nigger would win against him in an MMA match.

H-he's fast!

NANI

No. Two good fighters, one past his prime, one out of his specialty. Hopefully good bread and circus for those into that kind of thing, but nothing more.
More important is what's going on with Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Imran Awan.

>Knockout game everywhere.
AHHHH HA HA HA

Its funny to me because I can see them thinking this is a logical thing to do to prove they aren't a subspecies. Maxine waters will call for all nigs to do the knockout game.

lol'd

>user doesn't realize it is he who is the dumb nigger for dropping 2K on a UFC fighter in a boxing match

99% chance this is another snoozefest tat consists of Mayweather dancing around because it works.

But it's worth it just on the off chance I get to see McGregor pummel that chimp into a coma.

No, but if McGregor wins it will heighten racial tensions. Vegas will be ground zero for massive riots. Ultimately, no race war.

this
as much as I want mcgregor to win it's not gonna happen in a boxing match

I really hope none of you idiots are actually gonna pay for this
watch that shit illegally

Hello fbi.

hi

>shlomo shekelberg hosts a fight
>chimp vs white man
>shlomo hypes it up with constant race baiting by reporters
>BLM, Antifa, alt-right, KKK now all pay shlomo 15$ to watch the fight

more like 100$ lmao

>$15
Try $60

Is that in cuckbux or burgerbux? I have no idea either way, I haven't even looked, I guessed 60

The tickets are going for $50k+ at the lowest.
If you think there is going to be anyone other than white ppl paying for those tickets and in the arena that night, well you're new to America obviously.
So, no. No racewar since it's gonna be a bunch of rich 1% whites and jews at the event and whatever nigger floyd comps tickets too.
>pedantic user says: it's not a fight, it's a boxing match.

Only if the whiteguy wins

It's 100 pounds in Britain so...

Not even close to 60$

I'm not sure the fight will live up to the hype, but it should be fun watching it with espee.

It seems pretty clear they're trying to gin up sales and hype with the racism angle.

It's a rather despicable way to sell tickets, but that's show biz, I guess.

>Implying Anglos are white

My kid was like I need 20$ to put on mcgreggor. I was like 15$, what you need 10$ for go ask your mom for the 5$

I think Mayweather's boxing technique will be able to get inside and reach McGregor -- with the way M holds his hands low, and his somewhat roundhouse punches. I don't see much defensive movement of M's head, either, i.e., the genius for slipping punches that Duran had (first Leonard-Duran fight is a clinic in that regard), and even Tyson demonstrated during his brief peak (about 18 mos).

It's £19.95

McGregor does actually have a chance. The bookies now think McGregor has a chance. Bellew was more of an outsider to beat Haye than McGregor is to beat Mayweather. Here's why people are putting money on him:
>Size + reach
>Chin
>Strength/power
>Age and fitness
all tipping the scales in McGregor's favour. Not enough to make him the favourite, by any means - Mayweather SHOULD win this comfortably. But it isn't guaranteed. One other thing going in McGregor's favour is the lack of pressure - he cannot lose this fight, no matter what happens. Boxing pundits are saying if he lands one punch on Mayweather then he will be a hero. Mayweather has the pressure of not only maintaining his run, which he is well used to, but the added pressure of maintaining the integrity of the entire sport, which is a new type of pressure for him. I think it'll be interesting.

Oh I see what you were saying now, thought you were talking about the UK price. My bad Hat.

no
This is a fun fight calm the fuck down

all pro sports are fixed

I put 100 on McG as well. I put 10 bucks on a tie just for the fucks of it.

May is gonna get starched and the nogs will call it racism.

They're going to try to make something happen. Protestors are already being prepared and busses sceduled People need to wise up and realize that the outcome of this fight is predetermined.

Shekelberg!

What betting site?

I wanna put money down on Mac.

Fight is fixed, will end up in a tie and McGregor will make out with Mayweather in the middle of the ring while they promise a rematch in the octagon.

This will be the start of the race wars.

Why would it spark a race war? All I see are two niggers.

What if Charlottesville was just an extravagant promotion of the Mayweather/McGregor fight?

If Connor wins there will be an increase in "knock-out game" attacks for a few weeks, mostly targeting white Chads instead of elderly people.

Lolz

Knew it was an American even before I saw the flag

Step up your game bot

I got ten thousand shekels on it being a fixed fight. With several rematches to come.

You are looking at his MMA stance and evaluating it as if it were a boxing stance. Its like looking at a baseball swing and saying "he could never hit a golf ball like that". If an MMA fighter took on a closed defensive boxing stance he would get his legs kicked out or be taken down by a grapple. Conor will not be fighting in that same open, hands low stance when he is boxing unless he really is retarded, which is possible.

Whatever, it's almost impossible for Connor to win.

>impossible

You do know you're betting on a guy with no boxing skills vs a legendary nigger boxer with 49-0 record...... Wew

This is the only post required in this thread.

Isn't floyd a trump supporter? and isn't conor a cuck? Are the anti-trump guys going to be confused as fuck when all the trump supporters there are cheering for floyd?

No. Most people don't give a shit about boxing or race. Stop looking for happenings where there are none.

They'll give a shit if McGregor wins and then we start shilling "dumb nigger inferior to white man" comments all over twitter

A very small number of people will do this. Most people will continue in apathy. And even if they do care, it will only be limited to what you describe. Comments on twitter. A race war in response to a boxing match would be fucking absurd.

Agitators/crisis actors are being hired for that night in Vegas and elsewhere. Check Craigslist. Somebody is trying to pull another Charlottesville.

Fair enough. We shall see.

You just lost 2k, retard.

>He thinks McGregor will win

>Floyd Gayweather

What's the FPS here? Man, that mick is fast.

If you did you are a retard. McGregor won't land a single clean shot on Mayweather.

Dana white spoke at rnc and has been one of few celebrities to give trump a fair shake.

Floyd mayweather has pulled the race card

all promotions leading up to the fight portray mayweather as an underdog, in interviews

mayweather is not looking ready to fight.

mcgregor is entering his prime, mayweather is way past his.

many peoplle question conor mcgregor being mkultra

dana white has practically begged for this fight to happen.

This.
>Floyd is the underdog
He is 49-0 and Connor has never fought a competitive boxing match.

I wake up one day, I'm black and I'm in a bad neighborhood. No family money, my parents are in the same position I'm in. Gameplan:
Corral the neighborhood for the smartest thugs. Create a team of 6-10 dudes and buy a cheap house close to work. We study martial arts and meditation to keep our high T under control. Gain entry level jobs and save money. Don't commit crimes as much as possible. Take on new responsibilities at work and gain trust due to the lack of committing crime, we all do this. Talk with each other about how traumatizing being black and sheeit is so it doesn't affect us. Pool our money and buy up the neighborhood, while converting other thugs to the idea of saving money and eating out less. Have stable family units and keep our women under control and pass these ideas on to our children. Tell other bad neighborhoods how we did it.
Then, once we own the community, and all our brothers are cops and lawyers and holding public office, me and the original gang knock over the local gas station and fuckin throw slurpee all over the floor, haha. It would be really gratifying because with a small crowd we could get away with it, and plus we could like take all our shirts off to flex and slide around in the slurpee haha

If this fight plays any role in social agitation, it will either be from a riot after one side allegedly can't handle a loss or, more extremely, if one of the competitors gets killed.

What if something happened to Mayweather at the hands of some "nazis"? Could you imagine the reaction?

49-0 record for cherry picking fights and boxing for points. No point in trying to run around the ring when McGregor is just gonna pull a dirty grapple and knock Mayweather out.

He does cherrypick, against world champion boxers. The only reason Conner is fighting him is because he is making ~10x as much as he would from a UFC fight.

>Mcgregor pulls a dirty grapple and knocks mayweather out
>crowd angry
>floyd unfit to fight
>fights start breaking out in the arena and in vegas

2 niggers showboating for money, who gives a fuck

>Things that will never happen
>Conner is seen as a cheat and still loses the fight

McG will knock out Mayweather in the first round

you're going to lose the $2k

mcgregor will lose, 1) he isn't a boxer and 2) he may have been paid to lose

I wish it weren't so, but boxing is a sport, not simply just fighting

If you are stupid enough to think that, you can triple your money (Warning, you will lose)