US NAVY STRIKES AGAIN

US destroyer collides with merchant ship off Singapore.

A US guided-missile destroyer, the USS John S. McCain, has “sustained damaged” after collision with a merchant vessel while on a routine port visit to Singapore, the US Navy has said.

Lmao they have crashes every fucking week, they don't need to go to War with NK, they kill themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Avoid-Huge-Ships-John-Trimmer/dp/0870334336
americanboating.org/bigger_on_the_water.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMAS_Melbourne_(R21)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the future of nigger and mestizo america

>collides with merchant ship
Fucking antisemites.

Kim is laughing his fat off right now.

>John McCain crippled by merchants

wew

Kek

Not difficult when the ship is named after a walking tumor.

inb4 it was a female captain

>(((merchant))) ship

one down, many to go.

us navy has been a fucking embarrassment lately crashing ships left and right. Imagine how they would fair in a real war if they can't even avoid fucking merchant ships on routine planned missions. Jesus christ we're fucked in a ground war. Good thing the nukes still work.

>affirmative action captain

>merchant ship
>pic related

do they?

Oh vey remember the 6 gorillion tons

>naming a ship after a living person

well that's where you fucked up

>John McCain attacked by Merchants

KEK

>John S. McCain

How many naval disasters has this man caused?

> implying nukes will hit their target and not crash into a merchant ship

How the fuck is this book not mandatory reading for the US Navy by now?

amazon.com/Avoid-Huge-Ships-John-Trimmer/dp/0870334336

this is bad. east asia has a lot of cargo ships. they now have developed a taste for U.S naval hardware. our only hope is some bullshit war on the other side of the planet to get our ships our of harms way

"breaking news america declares war on bolivia"~CNN

see what happens when you let women and muslims drive your shit? also: >McCain

would you bet you're life on 80's era computers not working when that button gets pressed. They might have to give the computers a good kick to get them to boot up but if trumpo gave the order those nukes would fly.

Praise Him.

>they don't need to go to War with NK, they kill themselves.
Pic related lmaaaaaao

>merchant
They are spy ships you idiots
We all know merchants btw

first review on amazon
>As the father of two teenagers, I found this book invaluable. I'm sure other parents here can empathize when I say I shudder at the thought of the increasing presence of huge ships in the lives my children. I certainly remember the strain I caused so long ago for my own parents when I began experimenting with huge ships. The long inter-continental voyages that kept my mom and dad up all night with worry. Don't even get me started on the international protocols when transporting perishable cargo. To think, I was even younger than my kids are now! huge ships are everywhere and it doesn't help that the tv and movies make huge ships seem glamorous and cool. This book helped me really approach the subject of huge ships with my kids in an honest and non judgmental way. Because of the insights this book provided, I can sleep a little better and cope with the reality that I can't always be there to protect my kids from huge ships, especially as they become adults. I'm confident that my teens, when confronted by a huge ship, are much better prepared to make wiser decisions than I did. At the very least my children certainly know that they can always come to me if they have any concerns, questions or just need my support when it comes to the topic of huge ships.

kek

>mccain = 505ft x 66ft
>alnic mc = 600ft x 106ft

americanboating.org/bigger_on_the_water.asp
>Law of Gross Tonnage
The law, which is more common sense then explicitly written in the code, goes like this: "The heavier vessel always has the right-of-way."
hmmm...

i hope so

Top kek

I truly hope you don't believe this ship is named after the neocuck McCain.

Wait it was the fucking 7th fleet again?

This is probably the product of "diversity."

Mccain Displacement:Full: 8,900 long tons
Allnic MC Displacement: Full: 30,040 long tons

This. Can you fuckers stop putting Stevie Wonder at the helm?

It collided with an Oil Tanker
Pic Related
Alnic MC

apparently you can nic the mc

see

Not only the same fleet but the same Destroyer Squadron.

>name a ship after John McCain
>be surprised when it crashes

We let women into the military and then we act surprised when they start crashing all the ships and vehicles and helicopters.

Philippine national shipping registry confirms the captain of the merchant vessel was one S. Hyde, whereabouts following collision unknown

at least it didn't surrender intel to the other ship

lol that's great. any person or anything with the treacherous mccain name attached to it deserves to get wrecked, shat upon and completely wiped out of existence

who's got a news stream..
this is fucking unbelievable..

The McCains have a habit of crashing shit.

what are the odds these merchant ships are getting in the way to be hit on purpose in some ruse to sue the USA for gibsmedats or something even more sinister?

These aren't 'collisions'. They are attacks on American warships, but shit's so hot right now they can't admit to it cuz they'd be forced to blow some shit up...

Obviously not a collision, they had to name it like that so it don't escalate into something worse

Alright guys I think I've fixed their logo for them.

underrated banter

Top kek

Your history isn't great either:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMAS_Melbourne_(R21)

Sunk two friendly ships, one Australian one US with 182 deaths, never fired a shot at an enemy, and when it was scrapped it was secretly used to train the Chinese in aircraft carrier design

Two collisions in 5 years as opposed to two collisions in 5 weeks.

Two questions:
1.) What is the percentage of non-whites on the ship?
2.) Is the ship commanded by a woman?

Our diversity is our strength!!!

100% THIS

Is it oil tanker or cargo fleet ?
RT says oil tanker, imagine if they created oil spill.

anyone have the photos of the command triad? Are they diverse? what about their navigation officer. What a joke.

any autistic sources?

Russia is hacking your systems, America. Your ships are being electronically blindfolded, trajectories manipulated. And the best part - no proof. The invisible hand of Putin continues to fuck around with the world.

haha both the CO and XO are named Sanchez and the CMC is a nigger named Walker. SO DIVERSE

>americans put spics and niggers in position of power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA CANT FUCKING WAIT TILL NORKS BTFO US SPICS

If you call you just a message that says "whoops ur kids are dead lmao"

Is that normal procedure or an indication there could be more deaths?

RAMMING SPEED BOYS

They most likely would not do that if it was just a fender bender.

Its Israel not Russia

>
they did that so that its much easier to go ahead and send out a chaplain to tell you your kid died because of political correctness running the ship

shitbook. com/ddg56/

It's from the same squadron (Destroyer Squadron 15 of the 7th Fleet) as the Fitzgerald. There're some serious problems with the US Navy right now.

Fucking LeL

well this is embarrassing

He's undead, so it's a loophole

kekel

I wouldn't sweat it. War is a stressful situation.

>10 missing sailors 5 injured

> he believes in the nuclear meme

>Sustained damage
Brain damage, most likely

All ships in that squadron and possibly fleet are compromised

Looks like the merchant is the fuckup this time.

fucking kek
>where the fucking nips bob, lets get em champ

I suspect Russia.

It was Russia behind some other things like Katyn Forest massacre. Heck maybe even the USS Liberty.

Russia is our strategic adversary and, I suspect, supports North Korea which we are trying to disarm.

Not according to the law

This is all part of a capitalist plot, you'll see.

>fair

Another one? Those captions can't drive a ship. What's wrong with them? They must be drunk with power.

That's not possible. The oil tanker is a lumbering beast. Even if it fucks up, it must be the job of the destroyer's crew to dart out of the way, and easy if their ship is working properly at all.

underrated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 destroyers in 3 months.

Is this a sign that Mccain will die tomorrow during the eclipse?

Listen you subversive kike. I know what's going on. It was Israel.

>a merchant vessel
Payday

Multiple choppers going down, planes, ships crashing... Some country has infected our military hardware with some kill switch and they're testing it.

That got me.

because it just couldn't possibly be that your armed forces employ people who are completely incompetent

>what is frostbite, something Aussies know nothing about
>casualties != deaths
Pretty sure they hit some mines and booby traps too.

this wouldn't be the first time McCain has been fucked by a merchant

Not just the destroyers:

>This marked the fourth mishap for U.S. Navy ships in the Pacific since February.
>Aside from the USS McCain and USS Fitgerald incidents, the Navy crusier USS Antietam ran aground dumping over 1,000 gallons of oil in Tokyo Bay in Februray. In May, another cruiser, USS Lake Champlain, hit a South Korean fishing vessel.