Start blaming (((them)))

Start blaming (((them))).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop blaming White supremacists

Stop committing terrorism

never

stop killing, raping and terrorizing innocent people.

When they stop blowing everything up we will.

Stop being muslim

stop blaming whitey

If you can prove that muhammad was not a criminal, then I'll stop blaming muslims.

*explodes internally*

Yeah i know right?

We all know its the joos

he was white

Of all the immigrants invading the West, Muslims are objectively my favorite. Doing the jobs white people won't do for themselves desu.

wuz naught

Muslims are literal subhumans

Don't blame Muslims, blame Islam, one of the shittiest religions to ever have existed. Seriously, it's fine to hate an ideology, but why the participants of the ideology?

Well since I am a 100% verified Sayyid, that means I am white too.

Also, read this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

WE'RE NOT WHITE

Said the non-Sayyid.

stop
posting
only once

Blame the Jews instead. It's the hip new trend all the edgy 12 year olds are doing

Everyone should have realized already.

UN flag = kike larp.

Sagittarius

Because they push for the shitty ideology? Are you fucking retarded? "Don't hate serial baby rapist murderers, hate the act of raping babies to death."

Seriously guys, YOU need to realise WE aren't all bad. As a muslim I can tell you that I DISAVOW the actions of the TERRORISTS. Please do NOT group us all as one. The MAJORITY of muslims do NOT support terrorism. In fact, muslims are the LARGEST VICTIMS of terrorism. In the past 5 years hate crimes have RISEN by 40% in Europe. This goes to show terrorism only BENEFITS NAZI THUGS and NOT muslims. YOU need to realise this and EDUCATE yourself as islam and sharia is NOT a bad thing. There are many PROGRESSIVE muslims like pic related. Islam is a religion of EQUALITY, ACCEPTANCE and PEACE and if you disagree you do NOT deserve a place in western society.

>stop blaming Muslims for something they are proven to be responsible for.

You're right. We need to blame Islam itself instead. Stop pointing at individuals. The whole ideology's fucked

This sounds like Zionist sponsored apostasy

I have a better idea why don't you Take your hairy goat fucking terrorist brothers with you and fuck back off to the Middle East

no

Muslims
Niggers
Jews
Atheists
Liberals
All must go, all must die, all must hang.

Chris Rock told me that if ten peaceful Muslims have lunch with one radical terrorist then you just have 11 radical terrorists, or something like that.