black people aren't smar-

One is a dictionary

I can read 16 at once on my quad monitor setup
Niggers BTFO once again

T-hey really are not.

So smart he riding the subway...

>bells curves don't exist!

underrated post

How is he going to colour it in with both his hands full?

>both opened to the middle

Who does this guy think he's fooling?

What it actually means is that the top 20% of blacks are only as smart as 50% of whites therefore the other 50% of whites are smarter than the top 20% and the bottom 80% of blacks therefore 50% of whites are smarter than 100% of blacks

Did you make that image yourself

An imcredible feat of mental gymnastics

yes

>graph goes from right to left

You have to go back

based nordbro

why did you flip the direction of the bell curve?

This is mostly correct although the curves continue out further in both directions as you approach zero percent. So there are blacks who are at the upper end of the White curve amd Whites at the lower end of the Black curve, only very few of them. This is not accounting for those blacks and whites who are severely mentally incapacitated due to birth defects or the like.

An interesting aside on this topic: despite the high Ashekenazi Jewish IQ meme being mostly accurate the huge disparity in population size means that there are many times more Whites at the upper IQ ranges than Jews. Jewish overrepresentation in academia etc becomes more obviously the result of nepotism and fraud once you consider that there are nearly 30 times more Whites with an IQ above 120 than Jews with an IQ above 120.

>Both are dictionaries

its actually something american educators have had to examine for a while. decades ago they would lose their jobs for bringing it up.

sweden had been mostly homogeneous for a long time. americas school system has many variants across the country. federal mandated minimums per grade level but some states have higher standards

a pattern emerged that was so reliable it baffled every one. its almost like humans auto adjust to the difficulty based on race. so you cant lower the standards and expect for every one to get A's. asians and whites at the top and trailing behind latinos and blacks in that order. if it was all some how a conspiracy and racist were to blame why are asians at the top in some areas or just barely behind whites in others no noticeable gap like with blacks?

even liberal states have this pattern. europe simply decided to lower academic standards recently for the sake of fairness to refugees and migrants. i bet you will start to hear about this in a few years on your side of the atlantic

Haplogroups are racist constructs, IQ isn't real and genes are delusions, just as flat earth. Never trust those that talk about stuff such as "biology", since science is highly overrated and doesn't always work.

fpbp

fpbp

Fpbp

kek

>reading only one book at the time.

Dumb crackas get on my level

kek

kek

Not listening to some podcast while reading two books to maximize his use of his comute time. What a waste of time.

He just looks like a pretentious retard attention-whoring and larping as an intelligent nigger, unaware of how stupid he looks to other people. His clownish outfit screams of "80 IQ nigger autism", the sunglasses are a good touch though, a small hint of intelligence, using them to hide his eye movement so people can't see he is not reading shit.

I am pretty sure that i read more books than him
but read 2 books in the same time is wrong
or maybe he is trying to compare those books

Bells curves are thicc AF