Sept. 23, day of chaos

Alright faggots, last night we had a thread going about causing a day of Chaos in the US on the 23
>How?
1. Make posters to put up irl around colleges and social media posts about upcoming "free speech" rallies in the following cities (next post)

2. Get permits for these protests on the 23rd to add validity

3.shill these "free speech" rallies on places such as T_D and redd*t to attract "alt lite" types such as oath keepers and ANTIFA

4. Watch as ANTIFA shows up in cities across the country in large numbers in an over reaction to small protests

Worst case scenario normie conservatives are spooked and pushed further to the right
Best case scenario, ANTIFA and other leftists chimp out and riot.

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/02/hillary-clinton-arizona-asu-presidential-campaign-rally/93143352/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To make sure ANTIFA shows up in large numbers at each "rally" we should Regionalize it
>North east - Boston
>Mid Atlantic - Philadelphia or DC
>South east - Durham NC, or Birmingham AL
>Great lakes - Chicago
>Rockies - Denver
>PNW - Seattle
>California - Fresno, San Francisco,

Has there been any rallies in Atlanta? It's pretty much a liberal cesspit down there so you should get some good turnout.

Were you kicked in the balls by a girl in middle school?

Is that why you are an anti-feminist?

You're right, Atlanta would be a better location, you'd probably get a lot of BLM too.

Does anyone have some of the posters from last night?

checked
kek wills it guys

How many cocks did your 74 muslim boyfriends shove in your ass today, eurocuck?

why, do they do that a lot?

:thinking:

>l-lets organise a massive rally and since we know nobody will turn up lets acknowledge that from the start h-haha
screencapping this thread and sending it to the glorious leader of the AntiFa organisation

good idea

list of cities?

They should be thanking OP, he's doing the legwork of organizing their rallies for them.

>please call us if you see any metaphysical anomalies so we can come out and execute you

In regards to this shitpost, it can easily be countered by a pysop
>they only want us to think the rallies are bait so we don't show up to protest!

is this intended as a resource burn operation or is there a larger goal here?

what will actually happen: nobody will turn up from either side except for maybe a handful of kekistan xD autists

well who said we will not show up? if we make a lot of rallies in every city get all the permits, make huge websites which seem "professionally designed" spread the websites on social media and only show up to something like the fibbonaci sequence of protests

good idea bump

and those that show up have to dress up as antifa, just to confuse them more so they do not know who is antifa and who is nazi

Exactly, kekistan tier autists will most definitely show up, and as evident with a city like Boston, you can get thousands of ANTIFA to show up in response to roughly 20 people

Add me in the screencaps

>its time to gas the kikes race war 1488
>after we obtain the necessary permits of course :3

all right best of luck

big leftist gatherings are actually pretty inspiring. instead of seeing you as some fringe bunch of autists normies are actually interested in your views and this is a good opportunity to despook liberals

i mean of course we went about the night of the long knives in germany

i would argue otherwise, because if we look at it that way why did shillary not win? she was having bigger crowds then trump was she not?

I'm glad you're seeing the upside to this comrade cuckhold!

You're on a public forum user, shit like this will get out and no one will bother to take the bait.

people knew what hillary was about and it was absolutely shit and uninspiring. i don't know if she was getting bigger crowds that trump but it seems unlikely desu

Hey now listen bucko, let's let our communist friend go in peace, we have some rallies to plan...

theres no "h" in cuckold senpai

Kikes are out in full force on Sup Forums, I keep getting "SPAM" messages for simply trying to reply.

She wasn't getting bigger crowds, it was camera positioning of the media that hid low turn out

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/02/hillary-clinton-arizona-asu-presidential-campaign-rally/93143352/

i mean most media outlets said trump only got 2k but this is a sand nigger outlet saying she got 10k

>implying this wasn't the plan all along

as an official spy of the AntiFa organisation I think I'll stay

feel free to start a discord which I will join too

K senpai

You seem really excited about this idea. Just a couple frogposting larpers in meatspace has you clutching your pearls. maybe we are on to something, no?

and this is where weaponized autism comes into play, someone like me will go get drunk make a website host it in some places then forget about it after saying i will personally be there for every 5th rally or something, with randomized numbering of these rallies there is no way to predict which one is real, and on a seperate board we can make a mathematical function to actually predict it, personally i like mersenne twister ones with the initial seed value 1488

>007
This has to be a sign. Is /Chad/ ourguy?

We are Chad

i don't really understand that idea but you seem to so good luck~

This is literally the only way we can defeat these little shits. Watch them attack each other. We dont even have to go to the rallies. Just put up free speech rally poster on a campus all over the place then boom. Shit heads will come in protesting. When they find out we are not there they will start attacking each other for no reason. Just like in dallas with Antifa vs BLM and the boston free speech rally. Those fucking idiots will attack each other for anything. This is how it shoudlve been done for the longest time. Let them destroy each other

This guy gets it

yes but we need to take the next step as well and make this more wide spread, we can probably get a few antifa to go protest in redneck country, and have them so spread out that they are outnumbered there with no media coverage

Awesome.

first grade only the playground. i'll never forget.

No, no, we want them to show up in large numbers wherever they go, news is more likely to cover it, a riot is more likely to occur, and it will most definitely spook normie conservatives

Print out a bunch of pic related and put them up, you'll create a shitstorm. Tell'em the NVA is coming to town or something.

we need both, one gives us more normies, the other is for sending a message to communists

Yes, sort of like how Merkel is handling Germany

stay woke