Why the fuck do you faggots care so much about animal cruelty again?

why the fuck do you faggots care so much about animal cruelty again?

you always talk about "subhumans" and shit and how you dont give a fuck about them and yet you care so much about animal cruelty saying shit like "animal abusers deserve to be locked up and the key thrown away"

you realize animals are too fucking stupid to either a) recognize and register pain beyond survival instincts b) give a fuck about you

stop being cucks

Dogs > Niggers
/thread/

That isn't true though
Are you this retarded

You are stupid if you think that we want anyone or anything to suffer more than is strictly necessary.

Because animals are useful, shitskins are not.

The life of that dog is worth more than all of the niggers and wetbacks of the world, combined.

This was true yesterday, true today, and will be true for the next hundred million years.

We had dogs before we had niggers.

Because a dog will love you unconditionally whereas a nigger will stab you for literally no reason

Animals can't fight back you stupid nigger.

you guys are just fucking emotionally weak bitches.

it doesnt matter if something is "useful" or "worth more" why do you give a fuck if it gets killed or maimed or disabled; especially if the animal in question isn't even yours?

feeling for these fucking meatbags is the epitome of stupid; it would be if you felt literal emotion and empathy for a tree that got chopped down.

all im saying is there is a pretty hypocritical lack of consistency in your attitudes; on the one hand completely uncaring for humans that die but at the same time being a bleeding heart faggot about stupid animals who havent even developed self-awareness.

if you treat lesser beings cruelly unnecessarily you are a nigger

Niggers aren't human. I don't care for them or their problems.

>Because a dog will love you unconditionally

>dogs
>capable of love

pick 1. just because it sees you as beneficial to its survival doesn't mean it loves you; you rationalizing your emotions because of some misplaced notion of "but my pets love me!" is wrong and potentially indicative of some emotional damage on your end.

Shitskin detected.

This

Trees are more useful than shitskins too.

jesus, op you are low IQ, you will never make it.

Dogs has a whole have contributed more too the well being of the western world then diversity has

It's about agency and comprehension. A human has enough understanding of the world and its rules to take responsibility for its own actions or at least understand why whatever is happening to it is happening. Even if there was nothing a person could do to avoid its fate it at least knows - this person is hurting me because they're mentally ill, or this person is hurting me because they want something of mine. A dog doesn't know why someone is hurting it and there's nothing it can do to save itself.

I've never been bitten by a black person

It is about intent. Animals don't really understand the societies they live in, so when they make a mistake it is reasonable to excuse the behavior.
Shitskins knowingly do wrong and understand the society they live in. Lefties like to view them as animals and excuse their behavior, but they really should hold them up to human standards.
This same logic is followed whenever whites commit crimes. It is viewed as way worse than shitskins doing a similar crime. Therefore, whites are more human than shitskins.

whoa check out this badass

Animals can feel emotion user, not as refined as humans but it's there. You are willingly ignorant if you think otherwise

A black person tried to steal my bike. Never had a dog try to steal my bike.

Don't lump me in with those faggits. I would never harm anyone if I didn't have a good reason for it. No matter how much I hate or despise anyone, it will not serve as basis for me to lay even a finger on him. So I'm not inconsistent. Why I care? Because I feel bad when I'm hurting animals to the point that I always wave to the flies so they go to through the open window instead of killing them. But if one is too far away from the window and it will just not fly there, I have justification and I kill it.

>if you treat lesser beings cruelly unnecessarily you are a nigger

that argument structure sounds like something a liberal leftist would say. are you fine with resorting to the same types of "emotional appeal" arguments that your so called "enemies" use? what does that make you ultimately if not just another flavor of cuckold?

penicillin has contributed quite significantly to the advancement of the human race but when i accidentally drop some antibiotics you don't see me riddled with emotions

>A dog doesn't know

Anything. Please repeat it with me, a dog doesnt know anything and it most likely doesn't feel anything. the reactions to pain it feels are the same as when a tree secretes sap when you chop it (albeit at a much more funcionally high level). Animals are simply more advanced organisms but to equate them as "knowing" or "feeling" is a making the mistake of falsely anthropomorphising animals. It would be the equivalent of saying "my dog is smiling because he is happy!" when in reality it has nothing to do with its emotions but is a response to a stimuli.

dont be fools; animals do not feel anything on the level of humans

Dogs are honorary whites, except pitbulls who are honorary niggers.

ive never had a dog point a gun at me

say that to my face shitgoyim

Because I am not a gook.

>you realize animals are too fucking stupid to either a) recognize and register pain beyond survival instincts b) give a fuck about you

Horse shit. There are incredibly intelligent dog breeds out there.

Animals are MUCH BETTER than fucking shitty humans like you. CUNT

Just fucking kill them.

you're beyond saving, wonder what you did in your previous life to get so mentally handicapped

>penicillin has contributed quite significantly to the advancement of the human race but when i accidentally drop some antibiotics you don't see me riddled with emotions

that is two different living organism

T. Chang

I agree. The Chinese should be removed.

why is that webm titled "animal cruelty"?

the method used to dispatch those animals is still used today and is widely recognized as a humane way of processing.

if you really look at it objectively, no animal in that video suffered for longer than .1 seconds with the exception of the small dog at :08 seconds who got kicked and then smashed; that one probably suffered for .3 seconds and then promptly died. please remind me where the cruelty is?

Dogs get more white homo sapien pussy than autists on Sup Forums.
I think you fags have a new competitor.

Is that why OP hates animals so much?

Are you implying that a dog feels a similar level of pain to a tree? Are you brain-dead?