Prompt: All religions are equally delusional

Prompt: All religions are equally delusional.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Apc3HQlxwAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

False, and you don't deserve the reasons why because shit thread.

He is risen.

Read your bible, OP.
Jesus Christ loves you and wants you to love everyone else.

Don't let your heart be filled with hate.

>1 John 2
"Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.

Dear children, the last hour is here. You have heard that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. From this we know that the last hour has come. These people left our churches, but they never really belonged with us; otherwise they would have stayed with us. When they left, it proved that they did not belong with us.

But you are not like that, for the Holy One has given you his Spirit, and all of you know the truth

>Makes claim.
>Chooses not to back up point.

What the fuck are you? Buzzfeed?

see pic

I don't bother if an OP is going to half ass a thread and never build on it.

Not all religions are equally delusional because some acknowledge their places in society as tradition to enforce stability while others take themselves literally and bring societies to standstills.

There's in between here, but it still goes against the prompt's assumption.
Does this satisfy you?

I love Jesus.

Those verses assume the the Bible isn't fiction.

Hypothesis: You are HIV-positive due to recent transmission of the virus through your anus

I'd go even further and declare that every single idea is not founded on an objective base

Me too

Straight white male here.

maybe the religions are. but not the beliefs!

>Validate me and my positions internet, I don't feel good right now

Well based on your OP post, your IQ is probably more around the African range

It's a fucking debate prompt you cuck.

>Yes, destroy all religions and worship the state instead, and embrace Materialism!
>Don't bother with preserving the culture of your nation, that doesn't matter go-I mean Guy! Just enjoy the rampant hedonism and moral breakdown!
Eat shit OP.

It's just a fucking prompt. I'm a Christian, but that doesn't mean I should always be in a circlejerk with people who share my faith.

Who says you have yo worship the state? Those aren't mutually exclusive.

If it wasnt for Christianity we wouldnt be here today. It is the current dispensational faith, and it will reign for another thousand years.

*you must

Well it's a shitty fucking prompt. Try to make a thread that raises the level of discourse here instead of lowering it

>I'm a Christian
>Makes "prompt" claiming that all religions are "delusional"
>Does a complete 180 and then claims to be a "Christian"
Hello Schlomo. Enjoying your time here?

It's called being fucking intellectually honest you cuck.

Statism and materialism are, and life without a faith is material.

Not all religions are retarded abrahamic ones

>Y-YUR A KEKS REEEEEEEEE!!!!
Yawn. Anything original, Goldstein KikkelYidvonberg?

>Discuss
OP is a person of keen insight and great wisdom.

I used to be Fedora-tier Atheist when I was a younger man. Over the years I've calmed down and settled into a comfortable state of Nihilism. As much as I think Christianity is baffling, I cannot deny that I would rather live in a majority Christian nation like the US as opposed to some 3rd world shit hole or former Com Bloc nation.

People would invent some other reason to be shitty towards each other in the absence of religion, we always do.

>Not all religions are retarded abrahamic ones
Yep! We have:
>Hinduism-AKA the religion for poo in loos.
>Buddhism- Once great, but is now hipster tier lightshow crap.
>Scientology- Do I *really* need to explain this?
>Atheism- Same as above.
>Shinto- Probably the least tainted/full-blown retarded.

>People would invent some other reason to be shitty towards each other in the absence of religion, we always do.
Society would collapse due to rampant Hedonism and corruption, Islam would skull-fuck us all, and Humanity would cease to be as a species without something like Christianity. There wouldn't *be* a "People" to be shitty towards, because everyone would be DEAD.

Religion is a tool. A guide to (Heaven, nirvana, enlightenment etc)
People are delusional to believe in myths( religions are very similar but are not real)
Myths are archetypical ( they represent the evolution of mankind)
Evolution is a real scientific phenomenon
I do not know much after that.

The idea at the core of Buddhism is that the world is evil and suffering, and that everyone's highest aim should be to die and reach a state of non-existence where they would be free from material reality.

It's really a pathetic example of Oriental fatalism.

What the fuck are you talking about
Are you still learning to read. At least look at the whole thread baka desu senpai

Amen, he is risen.

You are so unique and intellectually superior user.

the only religions that matter are those of your true racial ancestors

Liberalism killed your mind

>love everyone else
refugees welcome?

Honestly not sure if Christians on this board are trolling or they're actually serious.

This is accurate, they are turbo bluepills

False

The 'world' is neither perfect nor imperfect. It just is. We suffer because do not experience reality as it is. Achieving this is death of the false ego, but not the desturction of conciousness

Well we all need a little mercy sometimes dont we?
Hey look it's that atheist who killed himself.
>every atheist ever

All atheists build false idols for themselfes. That fool made his skin his God.

Those refugees will be tomorows Christians. They can't be converted abroad. But in europe they can be bringed to Christ. They are just ignorant not activly hateful like most native europeans.

who was nailed to a cross again?

Wut?

Those who exalts his race can't be a friend of God.

This is why paganism is growing so fast.
Christianity is honestly really low test and gay, Jesus was sort of like an ancient Justin trudaeu.

The darkened moon will awaken his Second Age of reckoning

death to the false gods
Except the slutty ones

I love santa

The irony

Jesus was a pussy.

Hail Odin!

I think Mormonism and Scientology win the delusional competition

youtu.be/Apc3HQlxwAM

You're homosexual?
My religion won't serve you cake.
Islam will throw you off a building.
We can debate whether or not it's immoral not to serve you cake, but we can both agree it's better than being thrown off a building.

Disgusting.

Why are you so ashamed of your atheism though?

Christianity is obviously the right religion, because how successful it is, how much good it brings to humanity. God obviously hate other fake religions.

Amen. Skin worshippers will never understand.

I am?

I'm an atheist, but I have no problem with saying that at least, the christians don't cut their children's dicks, don't forbid some food for random reasons and don't make human sacrifices.

I second that.

I have actually nothing against christians. I just like to tease with them. Lol

Your very existence is an afront to Christ.

Amen, pagan fags never admit that they are the original faggots and do no good for the world.

Hello rabbi

I stand to what Marcus Aurelius said.

He was a heathen. Heathens produce nothing but nonsense babble. Why would you drink from a sewer when you have a fresh stream? Why would you listen to heathens when you have Word of God Himself?

correct except for Christianity

Amen

Is it even possible for humanity to understand the nature of a higher power?

No, they're just going to stay muslim. Convert people in Europe now not a bunch of rapefugees

I think we all can agree that christianity is much more peaceful than Islam (e.g.).

>paganism
>growing

Who drank peoples semen again?

Europe had abandoned Christ. Only hope for it are people of humble heart and simple faith. THere are none left in europe.

gay

Wrong. Kill all fags

Amen! Skin worshippers are lax on sodomites yet rave about faithfull Christians having many babies when they aren't their favorite color. They are a failed fools.

>what is preaching the gospel

Also instead of letting a lot of immigrants in you can just go to there country and convert them.

Maybe so. But it's not like I give a shit.

Christians are persecuted there. You won't find many willing ears.

Is a man most noble when sacrificing for his loved ones? If so, is he not noble when he sacrifices his worldly pleasures for his highest love- his creator?

t.politically inept Redditor
Religion is literally THE most powerful force in the world, even more powerful than law.
The fact the west will lose to Islam, is proof that it will lose to RELIGION.
Religions like Judaism and Islam will destroy the west, and that's because the European lost their will to defend their faith.

>persecuted
Not really. You may get made fun of but that's basically it.

>using the thor picture from age of mythology for a facebook may-may