Why has opium consumption sky rocketed?

Why has opium consumption sky rocketed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgziSdqcSgo
forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/#5f03430875e0
archive.is/ajCDn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

man I dunno but heroin is fucked up. I can also say that 1/8 Americans is an alcoholic

It's the "in" drug right now...in a few years it'll be something else. Simple as that

afghanistan produced more than 3 quarters of herion in world. then it stopped. then after 9/11 us deployed troops there. then after 04-05 it pikd up again. easy to figure out.

Since the invasion of Afghanistan the Taliban and Elders haven't been able to keep a check on poppy production. This has led to the evidence mass export of Heroin into the West.

Bitter Lake is a good documentary to watch explaining how the Hydro electric dams rose the salt levels in the ground making poppies thrive. Some people even claim one of the main reasons for the invasion was to flood the west with Heroin to further destroy it.

I left my hometown in the UK foe a few years to go travelling and came back to did it is Heroin central, the nearest City refers to us as 'Browntown'. Fuckin heart breaking for me as it used to be a great, safe place.

but why? is it just the money?

Because people are fucking stupid. Both the people who run the system and the people selling it. Kill all drug dealers and people will stop using hard drugs. Its as simple as that.

nihilism

Government inaction.
All addicts should be arrested and implanted with a naltrexone pellet, by force, if necessary.

Also WHO/UNESCO statistics show that in countires with higher inequality gaps there is a higher prevalence of addiction and drug consumption. The book 'The Spirit Level' compiles all this data and is very interesting

because life is shit and it's getting worse

Doctors are paid by big pharma to oversubscribe addictive pain killers for all sorts of stupid shit. End result is that white people are hooked on drugs. Pretty much crack cocaine but for white people

If Trump burns the poppie fields of Afganastan it will slow down in a major way.

And (((WHO))) would be powerful enough to ship heroin in from the Middle East to East Coast cities?

Reminder that Noam Chomsky covered for the Jewish mafia's drug trade during the Vietnam Paper hearings.

you are dangerously clueless. synthetic opioids like fentanyl are what addicts use now. And it's killing tens of thousands of people.

The largest group of addicted is white females. They get hooked after a session of painkillers lavishly prescribed by doctors.

I really hope Trump and the Afghani Govt get on top of this shit. Those protesting US involvement in Afghan are clueless

It hasnt. People who were being unlawfully dosed up by thier doctor who were then booted off the drugs by new regulations are just getting it from alternate sources.

Try over 50%.

>They get hooked after a session of painkillers lavishly prescribed by doctors.
They get hooked by 'friends' handing out pills.
High school kids are getting pills laced with Fentanyl, eating one in their bathroom/bedroom/wherever, and dropping dead moments later, because the concentration was too high.

It's really not that bad guise.

a little gun powder on some tin foil?

SHIIIEEETTT

I keep using because I'm too much of a pansy to proactively kill myself but I hope that one day I'll nod out and not wake up.

(((Afghanistan)))

You seem intelligent, can you name a few of your favorite books? Please include fiction and non fiction.

bc jews probably

us soldiers protect the fields, afgans grow it, cia comes in black, pays them for it, processes it, sells it to europe se asia and north american mafias to fund their black covert ops budget

>implying that is a bad thing

This. 5 years ago MDMA was all the rage.

Because Opiates have an amazing high, and in this day and age why not just say fuck it and get stoned every couple of weekends.

Keeps me out of trouble and im never tossed as if I was on a drinking bender,

Usually dealers cut their heroin with Fentanyl. with users being unaware. Most heroin addicts don't specifically go out to use Fentanyl. I hear the high isn't similar and most don't enjoy it especially with the threat of an overdose.

It still is.

In an ancap society, who would regulate the fentanyl?

CIA importing for black budget ops that likely concern UFOs, and the occult

(See tom delonge podesta, Levenda, Weiss, Carey, MCasland wikileaks

It's those Danm brits again

The CIA runs the entire show. We invaded because al qaeda wouldn't let the local warlords grow poppies

Pure fent has a high almost like LSD. It's not super long acting, but as long as you know your taking fent it's safe; your correct people cut Dope with it and you overdose.

I went back home for vacation and tried some dope and OD'ed... Never happened to me before ever, and at the hospital Fent came up in my drug test. Figures

Because it feels good

Because reality isn't worth living.

The answer is exactly this. Doctors got major kickbacks from big pharma running this country whenever they prescribed opiodes to their patients. I remember in the early 00s I had some light insomnia issues, went to my doctor and the fucker gave me a shitload of Lunesta with two refills. For something that benign. I'm lucky I'm not the type to become an addict. For people with more addictive traits, they get hooked on these pills, and they desperately want more, but the government finally realized they need to protect the fucking people, not corporations long enough to start coming down on corrupt doctors doing this, so now said addicts pipeline gets blocked. Heroin is essentially just nigger tier pills, so as that was both easier to acquire, and cheaper, people went to that.

Basically, like most things, the greedy jews up top are to blame for taking advantage of the weak.

Is this documented at all?

That is a fucking understatement

because the USA invaded afghanastan and the CIA greatly expanded growing opium?

Duterte really knows what he's doing, you need to kill the suppliers though.

Lunesta isn't an opioid.

>high almost like LSD.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgziSdqcSgo

Glad you're alright m80.

Dumb liberal kids do it and the parents blame pain doctors and pain patience for it as opposed to facing up to they had shitty kids EVERY person i have ever seen do opiates that don't have chronic pain was either a liberal brat at a party school or a low IQ redneck

GOOD LUCK DUTERTE

they concern buying weapons to arm these rebels here and fund some guys election over in this country and print leaflets and lead an insurrection in this country over here and on and on
it takes money. american population is going to buy the dope either way may as well at least control who ends up with the money in the end and take a little burden from the tax payers as a happy byproduct. lots of win wins there

I actually work in the medical industry and while I won't disclose shit anything, this post is majorly retarded. While Lunesta is definitely abusable, and drug laws are fucked up from one time or another the doctors that have the ability to prescribe long term pain medication are slim, and they are under a ton of scrutiny.

Going to Emergency rooms, unless you have notable traumatic pain and physical injury, you are going to walk away with Aleve, Motrin, and maybe 2 days of Tramadol at most. It's the long term pain management doctors who work in the SHIT industries of medicine that fuck everything up.

I'm talking the pain management doctors who work with ambulance chasing lawyers, worker's compensation, and other shit tier injury and lawsuit related events. I actually just got a doctor locked up, and it was insane the fucking shit he was dumping into a dude. Some poor guy who just got in a simple auto accident and didn't know what the fuck to do, called a dumbass TV lawyer, gets sent to a chiropractor, gets sent to chronic pain management, gets loaded with a bunch of, on the cusp of legal drugs. 7 months later this guy is fucking on multiple prescriptions of hydrocodone, oxycodone, getting fentanyl patches, and tramadol. I literally had to call his fucking doctor when they sent me the list and bitch him out and told him in a recorded interview I was reporting him and his license to the state for abuse. Fucking retard at that time realized it was a good idea to release his patient from care.

Not all doctors do this shit, but these ones are the scummiest. Pro tip, if you EVER get in an injury or accident in some way and a lawyer refers you to a specific physician, NEVER take them, those are the physicians who will do every thing under the sun to need to you KEEP TREATING LONGER in order to continue billing. You want the doctor who will tell you straight up what you need.

Because we've lost. The game is already over, the jews won

>forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/#5f03430875e0
DAILY REMINDER THE JEWISH SACKLER FAMILY IS BEHIND THE OXY SURGE THAT SPIRALED INTO THE OPIUM EPIDEMIC

Here's the archive archive.is/ajCDn

i could sure use a job

So long as there is a market there will always be drug dealers. Lrn2economics

The more you crack down on drugs, the more expensive and profitable the trade becomes therefore making it more appealing to dealers.

The wall isnt built so its still coming in