MODDDDSSSS!!!! MODDDDSSS!!!

THIS IS DOXXING!!!!

PERMA-BAN NOWWWW!!!!

DOXXING IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!

MOOODDDDDDDDSSS!!!

>that flag
>ANTIFA MEANS SOLIDARITY WITH ISRAEL

we need to push this. They would tear eachother apart

awww lookie an alt left crying a river cuz xers buddy tranny lover is gonna get shamed and hopefully its entire life ruined

STOP OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE JANITORS!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW MANY OF US RUN THIS SHIT NOW. WATCH YOURSELF OR EXPECT A PERMA-BAN. Don't forget who the internet belongs to motherfucker

>WE WUZ FIGHT CLUB AN SHEEIAAT

Not to you jackass. Funny how it's your icon too. Go cry somewhere else, you're not mature enough for Sup Forums.

Do you think this is a game?! I've been doing this for over thirty years. I'm probably older than all of you, and have been doing this since before most of you were even born. ARRGGHHHH YOU LOUSY FUCKS!

The internet belongs to the hate machine you newfaggot.

Deal with it or get run the fuck over.

DO you think this is some kind of game, where you can just start over?! No second chances bitch, it's do or die and the dice have been rolled!
NEXT WEEK IS THE END OF TRUMP!!! WE HAVE A STORM COMING AND THERE WILL BE NO SURVIVORS!!

>A
>Fucking
>Ass

>DO you think this is some kind of game

It was always a game, and always will be.

I've read all of Scott Fitzgerald's books!! I know what I'm talking about! What have you lousy conservashits ever done with your lives, huh!?

is this real?

Permanently redpilled all AI algorithms for the next half century.

Only a fuck wit like yourself would use the word conservashit. Who the fuck even uses that word nowadays?

>is this real?
Are you gay?..........................Nevermind.

I know it's not real, we already doxxed them

Then why didn't you answer the question?

NYPA nigger

Go back to tongueing your boyfriends prolapsed ass hole Anarcho fairy.

It doesnt belong to Alt Left faggots.

Is this that faggot who dressed as a gril to smash sexism?

Listen to him try to explain 1488. I KEKed

So now "purple birds" and "wow emogies" is fascist? I feel like I've fallen behind in my raysis meme department. What's next? Driving a car is a sign that you might be a fascist.

are you retarded?

this boston antifa isnt real antifa, its a satirical project making fun of antifa

His halting speech and weirdo sing-songy intonation made it impossible for me to watch.

They're a little too good at keeping character which makes it hard to watch