Eyewitness: BLM/ANTIFA/KKK Arrive On Same Bus

EYE WITNESS TO KKK/ANTIFA/BLM ON SAME BUSES!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo

It seems that George Soros and friends are up to their usual tricks in an effort to start a war in this country.

Let's not forget, the organizer of the 'Unite The Right' event in Charlottesville has already been exposed as a former agitator who was entrenched inside the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Don't let Nazis into your rallies, most of them are operatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Debradelai/status/898999871495184384
youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE
youtube.com/watch?v=TTXPocUBpPw
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
washingtonpost.com/local/charlottesville-mayor-urging-new-laws-to-empower-localities-suspend-gun-laws/2017/08/18/c8c2b530-8430-11e7-902a-2a9f2d808496_story.html
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/local/charlottesville-mayor-urging-new-laws-to-empower-localities-suspend-gun-laws/2017/08/18/c8c2b530-8430-11e7-902a-2a9f2d808496_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sB_0wRrZSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA
youtube.com/watch?v=to72IJzQT5k
youtube.com/watch?v=TT5iWKZYA9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they really want a race war

im gonna guess the only footage of this was taken by two helicopter pilots?

Based black man

He just wants to kick it off before he dies of old age.

Bump

Well. Hard to make people swallow this without a video or some picture. Better luck next time I guess.

BASED
A
S
E
D

It was literally false flag central and orchestrated outrage.

I'm glad it isn't working for them.

If the MSM were trusted more, they could have perhaps pulled it off, but not now.

Sadly, they'll probably up the game with a large amount of death and destruction.

If Soros is making some grand scheme to control the country as you dumb retards say. Why would he fuck it up and throw away all the time and preparation by not just getting different buses. Hes a billionaire, why wouldn't he just pay for different buses to protect his supposed conspiracy you fucking retards.

Can someone tell me why he's doing this? What his goal is? It really just seems like he only wants the world to burn in chaos, he doesn't seem pro Israel or pro anything except chaos.

There's an image of one guy and a Nazi flag that's also a part of a lefty protest, without the flag.

DOESNT EVEN SURPRISE ME

"always buy when blood is in the streets." - variously attributed, but primarily attributed to one of the early rotheschilds

He's a currency manipulator, his goals are most likely financial in some way.

He may also have a grander overarching unclear long-term goal.

Send it to breitbart and veritas

To get back at Trump.

He lost big on Hillary losing. He lost big in Ukraine. He lost big in Syria.

he plays the stocks to make his money.

False flagging liberals tend to act like some nazi parody to try and convince people they're a real threat

correction manipulates the market.

It would be nice to get it confirmed.

I have been involved with wn since the early 2000, and I have never met anybody with any knowledge of the klan.

Ergo, the Klan are paid LARPers.

Yeah, and they're being paid to protest by Soros and associates.

ah good, more anonymous second hand hearsay.
if its true, why can no one ever infiltrate this shit? why can no one ever get video?

Maybe. But I try and keep away from opinions I can't realistically defend in real life with believable sources so I don't end up looking like a tin foil.

These two words are important and powerful in describing the reality of the situation: American Spring

>Based user was right !

>Can someone tell me why he's doing this

Soros might also be used as a front.

It was the FBI that was behind the Cville violence.

Based nigger

The good thing is that there's a paper trail. Tax man isn't on anyone's side.

refusefascism, which was doing the lefty side, got 50,000 buckaroos straight from one of the Open Societies Foundation's groups.

It's not tinfoil, it's just that no one is stopping it.

See

we need to unleash some weaponized autism to document this

Just a (((coincidence)))

Big ol bump!

Some drone footage of the buses as they arrive

Because of this

It depends on the theory that you want to believe. i personally believe that he is doing this as a way to get back against the allies for helping on the destruction of Nazi Germany, after all his happiest time in his life was when he was working for the germans to take away the land of other jews.
The countries that have suffered the most from his propaganda are Britain, France and America.

Btw, in Soros' hacked e-mails, he's pushing for gun control in them.

>who is selling this?
Let him know it's the jews, famm.

Bump

Yeah. Because it's the only way for them to remove the real threat to their "enemies".

He's trying to crash our stock market so he can buy up all the things.

You know: buy low, sell high. I'm sure he's been selling a lot of shit lately to fund the revolution, so he needs the market to drop so he can rebuy it all. This is what he does for a living, guys.

For-profit megalomania, basically.

I swear this looks like Dodge guy Fields with a huge beard, long hair and shades.

Nope.

He wants to take the guns out of the peoples hands.

Relate to this

Bump

I love seeing more and more citizens waking up to this bullshit and lies

Jesus if that is true, then fuck me it all makes sense, he is setting up the right conditions to kick start WW3 with almost the exact same players on each side yet again.

bump

twitter.com/Debradelai/status/898999871495184384

According to Wictor's buddy, the Mayor of Charlottesville is the local Antifa head.

>mfw I AM WOKE AS FUCK NOW

dont have photos but you're dumb if you cant see how bait this divide and conquer strategy is

GDI, NOD is on the Move.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE

youtube.com/watch?v=TTXPocUBpPw

bump for the people

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

washingtonpost.com/local/charlottesville-mayor-urging-new-laws-to-empower-localities-suspend-gun-laws/2017/08/18/c8c2b530-8430-11e7-902a-2a9f2d808496_story.html

>Signer, a Democrat, also asked that localities be able to suspend some gun laws after his city was besieged by violence during a white nationalist rally last weekend.

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/local/charlottesville-mayor-urging-new-laws-to-empower-localities-suspend-gun-laws/2017/08/18/c8c2b530-8430-11e7-902a-2a9f2d808496_story.html

the fact that you have this normalcy bias is proof itself that conspirators never have to be as careful as you say they need to be

destroy all nation states to make way for the new world order

This makes some spooky sense. Maybe he really is the arch-kike in all of this. Regular Jews use us like land and are trying to cultivate a slave race of nationless goyim. Soros is so kiked that he is kiking the other kikes more than the Rothschilds did during WW2. Maybe he is willing to sacrifice the entire lot of them this time instead of the mystical 6 gorillion.

The shield was stolen from an alt-right gut. This has already been confirmed. The shield was not part of some Alex Jones larp about actual WN, with a huge following of blue collar members and leaders, being paid Soros shills. Believe it or not, white nationalism is actually a thing that people care passionately about.

The Tendrils of NOD's psy programme is deep but we can rescue our soldiers from them, we merely need to point it out to break the illusion.
youtube.com/watch?v=sB_0wRrZSp8

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA

youtube.com/watch?v=to72IJzQT5k

Watch the video you fucking idiot

>financial incentives
>he's nearly dying

This doesn't add up. Surely even he is aware that you can't take your money with you when you die?

Soros is Sup Forumss boogey man
>buses oOoOo spooky.

We knew they wanted a race war.
We knew altright was cont op and just the same as antifa.

They turned a protest about the removal or Gen Robert E. Lee into a "white nationalist party" on purpose and shipped their Antifa boys out there to make a scene like they always do.

They are trying to create a crisis to destabilize us with the endgame of economic collapse so they can get what they want.
They want to destroy us. Don't fall for this low tier soros bait.

Bro people tracked funds to BLM.
In the 2016 BLM riots like 75% of rioters arrested were from out of state.

This shits real. Antifa was protesting Soros because they were mad they weren't getting their $15 an hour. Wake up these people are mercenaries.

It's a shame we'll never know who is behind this. Guess we'll just have to wait for more evidence. In the meantime I'm feeling sleepy might take a nap.

>EYE WITNESS TO KKK/ANTIFA/BLM ON SAME BUSES!!!

this negro isn't the witness
where is the the video of said bus convoy?
where are the pictures of BLM shirts and KKK shirts coming out of same bus?

This is every Bond movie villain story. A mad man with too much money to spend is bringing in to life his twisted visions.

Isnt Soros betting 100s of billions against the American stockmarket going down.
Then hes spending momey to stage
riots and fuck up America to damage the stockmarket.
We need to find what hes putting his money on and copy him we could all get rich off this old bastard.

What's this guy's twitter?

>Beliewing anything Wictor says

That dude is paid by Israel to shill

look at all the leddit spacing in this bread

Don't listen to these retards, its just about money.

He bet 1.5 billion on shorting the stock market on the assumption Trump would crash the stock market. It didn't.

He just put another billion on it shorting and it funding dissidents to try to destabilize the economy.

This triggers me. Then I realized it was wapo therefore a CIA psyop to further stoke tensions.

is this guy a mailman? i can't think of any other reason why an american would be driving on the wrong side of the road unless they mirrored the video for some reason

>besieged

hardly. and it wouldn't have been chaos if this faggot and McAuliffe didn't give the stand down order. i can't believe these kikes are so brazen.

Check out the sweet photos on this lady's Dress:
youtube.com/watch?v=TT5iWKZYA9s

it's weird to see blacks that are "awake" to reality

fucking boomers and their agent provocateurs! when will they fucking die off already?!

They want to take away our rights, in a way it's like V for vendetta, and you can see it happening in London already. They bring in "refugees" and "peaceful" protestors. They make a huge commotion and start taking away rights little by little until people give away their rights for "safety" even tho the chaos was caused by those pushing the safety laws. They have bins where you have to put in knifes or you can get arrested leaving you defenseless, in the US we have the right thing bear arms so they can't do the same and make us bin our knifes and guns so they want to cause chaos to take them away and make us defenseless against threats so we end up begging for the safety only (((THEY))) can give us.

Jews believe in reincarnation, specifically within races (if you are a Jew, you will reincarnate as a Jew). It's why old Jews are just as avaricious, if not more so than young Jews. They even have a tradition to not name your kids after yourself or your family members, because they will not get the right soul or something along those lines. Don't believe the meme that these high level financial Jews aren't religious or spiritual in some form, they are, and they're playing the long game.

>He bet 1.5 billion on shorting the stock market on the assumption Trump would crash the stock market

No, it was the assumption that Hillary would win, and then market would crash. He invested millions in her campaign, and shorted billions in shares, when Trump won the market went up and he lost capital.

BASED BLACK MAN!

>An "eye witness"
seems legit