Why are liberals obsessed with this play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=AXGBMVgHy1U
let.rug.nl/usa/essays/general/a-brief-history-of-central-banking/central-banking-in-the-united-states.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has black people in it shitting on white people. That's it. That's the whole appeal.

Niggers

It's what they want.

Alexander Hamilton is basically the king of the liberals

because they want to mutilate history, destroy our roots, and build up a poz'd loads pseudo-commie faggot hell hole version of USA

Niggers appropriating the history of people who would never recognize them as citizens.

Because it's revised history.

Its a modern minstrel show that subverts the original narrative of Hamilton.

Not trying to go all demz r da real raycis, but lets be honest people are only watching it because theyre nonwhites saying shieeee and oh lawdy. Its also acceptable rap music for boomer shitlibs.

Go check out Ryan Landry's weimerica weekly pod on Hamilton.

History dumbed down enough to appeal to them.

>captcha is walk frei

At a time when most white leaders doubted the capacity of blacks, Hamilton believed slavery was morally wrong and wrote that "their natural faculties are as good as ours." Unlike contemporaries such as Jefferson, who considered the removal of freed slaves to be essential to any plan for emancipation, Hamilton pressed for emancipation with no such provisions.

I actually didn't know that. The more you know I guess.

Liberals love their minstrel shows.

idk but it ruined clipping for me

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>replace all white people with niggers during a time period where there was almost exclusively white people in their characters roles

It is a liberal/globalist wet dream

hamilton was a federalist and bears a passing resemblance to modern liberals.

but he still hated niggers.

WE

I don't know what the podcast you referenced is, but Champagne Sharks did like two hours on it and made similar points.

He was saying it was mainly a play for people he referred to as "West Wing Liberals" and it comes from this trend in historical writing called "founder-chic". Might be worth a listen

An alternate universe where black people were important to the development of the US.

Because it culturally appropriates from whites. They adore being hypocrites and racists, this kinda combines both elements.

Reminder Lin-Manuel Miranda thinks he's too rich and famous to ride the New York City subway even though he somehow very much enjoys doing so.

How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten
Spot in the Caribbean by providence, impoverished, in squalor
Grow up to be a hero and a scholar?
The ten-dollar Founding Father without a father
Got a lot farther by working a lot harder
By being a lot smarter
By being a self-starter
By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter
And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted
Away across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up
Inside, he was longing for something to be a part of
The brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter
Then a hurricane came, and devastation reigned
Our man saw his future drip, dripping down the drain
Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain
And he wrote his first refrain, a testament to his pain
Well, the word got around, they said, “This kid is insane, man”
Took up a collection just to send him to the mainland
“Get your education, don’t forget from whence you came, and
The world's gonna know your name. What’s your name, man?”
Alexander Hamilton
My name is Alexander Hamilton
And there’s a million things I haven’t done
But just you wait, just you wait...
When he was ten his father split, full of it, debt-ridden
Two years later, see Alex and his mother bed-ridden
Half-dead sittin' in their own sick, the scent thick
And Alex got better but his mother went quick
Moved in with a cousin, the cousin committed suicide
Left him with nothin’ but ruined pride, something new inside
A voice saying

“You gotta fend for yourself.”
“Alex, you gotta fend for yourself.”
He started retreatin’ and readin’ every treatise on the shelf
There would have been nothin’ left to do
For someone less astute
He woulda been dead or destitute
Without a cent of restitution
Started workin’, clerkin’ for his late mother’s landlord
Tradin’ sugar cane and rum and all the things he can’t afford
Scammin’ for every book he can get his hands on

British Admiral Howe’s got troops on the water
Thirty-two thousand troops in New York harbor
When they surround our troops!
They surround our troops!
When they surround our troops!
As a kid in the Caribbean I wished for a war
I knew that I was poor
I knew it was the only way to—
Rise up!
If they tell my story
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory or—
Rise up!
I will fight for this land
But there’s only one man
Who can give us a command so we can—
Rise up!
Understand? It’s the only way to—
Rise up! Rise up!
Here he comes!
Here comes the General!
Ladies and gentlemen!
Here comes the General!
The moment you’ve been waiting for!
Here comes the General!
The pride of Mount Vernon!
Here comes the General!
George Washington!
We are outgunned
Outmanned
Outnumbered
Outplanned
We gotta make an all out stand
Ayo, I’m gonna need a right-hand man.
Check it—
Can I be real a second?
For just a millisecond?
Let down my guard and tell the people how I feel a second?
Now I’m the model of a modern major general
The venerated Virginian veteran whose men are all
Lining up, to put me up on a pedestal
Writin’ letters to relatives
Embellishin’ my elegance and eloquence
But the elephant is in the room
The truth is in ya face when ya hear the British cannons go…
BOOM!

What are the subways n New York like. Do they really look like what they do in the movies?

i think your point about the rap being boomer-simple really nails it. It was legitimately grade-school talent show tier

Jew and nigger loving hamilton. A man who kept power because Washington was senile at the end. The man that sucked central banker cock when Adams and Jefferson distrusted him.

It's actually fucking good and not anti-white or particularly leftist.

Just the cast is diverse. That's their only shtick - to get recognized by the media and make $$$.

The reality is that it's an actually well written, witty, moderately innovative, historically accurate in spirit, non-partisan work of actual creativity.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXGBMVgHy1U

Actually listen to it. They have only one sjw song (wait for it) - come on, Broadway 2017, this is the best you gonna get, amigos that integrates well with the plot and it's not black and white.

Really not that bad.

Alexander Hamilton AKA biggest advocate for federal reserve-style banking in the USA.

let.rug.nl/usa/essays/general/a-brief-history-of-central-banking/central-banking-in-the-united-states.php

>The history of central banking in the United States does not begin with the Federal Reserve. The Bank of the United States received its charter in 1791 from the U.S. Congress and was signed by President Washington. The Bank's charter was designed by Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton, modeling it after the Bank of England, the British central bank.

Gee, I wonder why (((they))) try to sell you this show so hard

hamilton was a crypto-monarchist who jerked himself off to the thoughts of an overbearing central government and it's performed by black minstrels

And a greedy whore that answered to Rothschild central bankers in Europe and wanted to control the country's supply of money

Because NPR told them to like it and by getting tickets they get to show off their status.

because all they know is it costs a lot to get tickets. it's their ironic fetishism with the wealthy

He was literally a slave owner and slave trader

>unironically posting david duke as a source

not on my Sup Forums

> How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten

french whore but nignogs don't get to learn that part

who plays hamilton, a black guy?

The more I read about Hamilton on here, the more Aaron Burr sounds like a hero for shooting his ass dead.

It's the version of US history they wish was true, where all the founders wuz kangz; cuck fantasy LARPing.

Burr did nothing wrong.

>It's actually fucking good and not anti-white or particularly leftist.
The entire depiction of revised white history with non-whites in roles and activities that didn't historically involve them, is implicitly anti-white. Retconning white history with non-whites is a form of leftist propaganda; its the first step toward actually re-writing history like in 1984.

this is also true. there is is social status associated with consumption, and since hamilton is in, the ticket prices and waiting list for tickets confer status, much like dining at a trendy restaurant

This.

Kek

The author, who is a spic.

It probably makes them feel like they're actually patriotic.

This, replacing white people with black people is inherently anti-white. This would be like if whites were acting in blackface, or if whites made a movie about Martin Luther King and then had a white man play him

>unironically posting pawn kike

not on my Sup Forums

Conservatives are obsessed with it.

Then why couldn't they use white actors?

Because it worked, you burgermongrel.

Because people much smarter than you with a lot more on their shoulders realized the potential in the /homogenity of values/ in such a large geographical era. And only the most necessary set in stone - In a Constitution or in the charter birthing an essential institution.

While you have the luxury to fill your dopamine deprieved brain comfortable in the world they built and fantasize about how much more pussy you'll get in a tribal identitarian conflict or against some other conspirawoo enemy.

Your country went for broke on individualism and civic nationalism. It won the long term big time, got lucky. Had a shot to build an actual empire, ending sovereignity for billions and instead went for trade, the rational optimism of growth (and uncomfortable reliance on (((merchants and debt)))) and it worked again.

Face it, brother. Just think for a moment. Just a moment on what I'm saying and consider it : your paleo identitarian localist anarcho white legion of patriots is on the same intellectual tier as their exotic genders.

They're the result of the same decadent comfort, relentless overload of information from a media that wants you mad and your own weakness for instant gratification. Probably. I don't know you. But you live in a Constitutional and federalist statute order that very wise man created and supported and it very much endured and improved. You're supposed to maintain it, not join the red scourge fucks in tearing it down from the other direction.

Regardless, you can't expect established institutions (especially in capitalistic democracies) the same which provide you with long term peace and security to suddenly tear it all down for all these batshit groups of unorganized extremists.

There's much more depth to this. Tocqueville is the absolute minimum. Until you get to Rawls, which is just another level of minimum.

Also something you hear so depressingly rarely these days : MAGA.

Because it's trendy. They shill for it on TV and suddenly every libtard has to go see it. The real question is why does it have to exist? A: because the vastly superior '1776' is too white for them.

lmao tl;dr

>Rawls
Gross.

Then eat your adderall burger and try to stop jacking off. Focus.

WE WUZ FOUNDERS AND SHEEIT

pro tip: don't use google translate.

Guess he deserved dying in that duel, then...

what he's telling you is that your text is overwrought
probably spent too much time with twitter nazis at 8gag

I'm going to need adderall just to decipher that inane shit. Hell I don't have enough autism to construct a point or coherent thought from that jigsaw puzzle of a writing prompt.

Cause it showed the Roman swamp killing a leader loved by the people to be the cause of romes fall.

Because wasn't meant to be historically accurate on stage, just like the dances or dialogue weren't. It's a musical on Broadway and their first priority is to stay in business with the people they had (which happened to be a lot of negors, talented ones at that) which means beaiting the face-up-shark with some juicy goyversity.

And the plot is basically a cartoon.

Doesn't change its quality, creative effort put into it or artistic integrity.

Question. Is this a play where they replace white people with black people and tell cultural marxist's revisionists history?

I thought this play was about Alexander Hamilton and his role in founding our nation, but scrolling through this thread, it looks to be about niggers. Knowing that it's about niggers explains all mo coworkers being obsessed with this. I live and work in the SF Bay Area where it's cool to openly hate wypipo so I've been confused why all these nigger loving retards were raving about this.

It's not about niggers. It's played by many of them on stage. It's really not lefty. It's more about the characters.

only contrarian downies

Interesting...

You clearly are one of the people who like this, so please answer my question.

>Is this a play where they replace white people with black people and tell cultural marxist's revisionists history?
Or if the phrasing of that triggers you too much:
>Is this a play where they replace white people with black people and tell a "revised" history?

he was cute desu

The same reason they tear down statues: it defaces icons of white, Christian civilization.

It really isn't. What's culturally marxist about it ? Have you listened to it ? It has no white guilt. It has ONE song about black plight. It's about Hamilton and Burr, with good music, direction.

Yeah, it got big and Obama got them to perform for him because they were blacks who made it in Broadway (kike-central). Who cares ?

How much of a weakling do you have to be to limit yourself from art because of skin color of performer ?

Wow, you're a profoundly large faggot. Why are you so scared of answering my question? I've wasted an entire moment of my valuable life by googling it. YES, this play is a cultural marxist's revisionists history where they replaces white people with niggers.

Shit like this is going to part of the reason why kids today will grow up thinking that niggers founded this nation. Fucking cultural marxist scum. End yourself shill.