The moral voice in America

The left is cheering on as corporations take over everything and spread their liberal filth

nytimes.com/2017/08/19/business/moral-voice-ceos.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/business/moral-voice-ceos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/business/moral-voice-ceos.html

>FORGET ABOUT THAT TIME WE STARTED THE IRAQ WAR FOR PROFIT YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY

these big corps like this have dedicated social media depts, guess who gets hired into those positions?

A testament to how shallow and vain leftists are now. They don't give a shit so long as you virtue signal correctly.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

wtf i love haliburton now

>every liberal right now

When i see things like this i lose hope that the arc of the moral universe tends towards justice.

Women and SJWs get all the HR and PR jobs.

also this, leftists don't really have a set of principles or morals, they simply stand behind whatever they think will give them the moral high ground at that moment

also gotta wonder how the average oil field rough neck reacts to this

This is why the left is such cancer. Literally pawns of global capital and global interventionism.

They not only started it, they cut costs for supplies to the point that it cost LIVES

Halliburton water contained fucking paracites.

The dosh is still good so I'm sure they don't care enough to speak up or quit

For employees this is fucking terrifying. Imagine you voice your opinion in one of these companies you can bet your ass will be sacked in no time.

eh true. Theres a fairly big separation between operations and corporate in these companies anyway

Geez... Halliburton owes those Iraqi refugees reparations. And let's hand Dick Cheney over to Hezbollah. (I'd say ISIS but that'd be our CIA)

>Haliburton
>Values

This is ridiculous, soulless corporations have co-opted every cause of the left and the idiots not only accept this but cheer it on. They think they are winning as the neo-liberal agenda turns them into slaves.

No black color in the flag? What the fuck man.

When I use PeerBlock while downloading movies, Haliburton keeps coming up as being blocked.
Why the fuck is Haliburton trying to connect to my computer????

Really, though.

All the neocons had to do was adopt some leftist window dressing (virtue signal to fags, mass migration, etc.) and the left forgave them for everything.

Hell, now you see leftists saying that Iraq was justified just because Trump had objected to it during the campaign.

Fucking hell.

Even if they didn't, it would all be the same. This is the end goal of materialist ideology. The drive for acceptance is synonymous with the drive for importing more customers and debt slaves into the country.

Capitalism, communism, both see the human condition as nothing more than materialism, simple numbers that disregard the quality of life. Third position is the only way into the future.

Corporations see gays as the ideal modern citizens.
1. They don't reproduce, so they don't need a higher income to support wife and children. Less likely to ask for a pay rise.
2. They are impulsive. Everybody knows about their hundreds of sexual partners. Manifests in purchasing shit they don't need with money they only have to spend on themselves.

AMERICA IS DOOOOOMED

GOD HATES FAGS!

>homophobia
Fuck I hate that stupid shit. implying faggots are right and I'm wrong in the fucking definition of the word, and surely people are stupid enough to fall for it. Too bad there's no catchy word like moralityphobia.

> Halliburton preaching about morality

This is as funny as that meme about George Bush's ethics lawyer

Fuckin Hallibroken. Now I have another reason to talk shit. Just kidding. The oilfield is pretty gay friendly. It's everyone friendly. As long as you do your job, exactly nobody gives a fuck what you do in your personal life.

t. Water transfer worker who has met a ton of gay dudes in the industry and works with Halliburton on frack sites on a regular basis.

Have we reach top tier memeing when Halliburton is promoting values

I've never met anyone in this industry who cares if you are gay or not.

legit triggered when fags turn the flag into a fashion statement or copy/paste different colors or a symbol into the stars and stripes.

Justice is a concept born and carried solely by the white race.

Other races do not live by the eye-for-an-eye idea of justice. In the cases of petty theft, Blacks torture and immolate, Arabs cut off arms, Asians imprison for life, and Jews celebrate theft by Jews while punishing theft from jews with death.

Dick Cheney's daughter is a lesbian and it was pretty huge news years ago. This isn't surprising at all if you're over the age of 12 but most of you dipshits were probably shitting in diapers when the guy was actually in the public eye.

Next.

CIA can kill Dick Cheney.

They killed Kennedy and people liked him.

Unreal. I bet their social network people don't even know that little fact.