Well guys. What do you think of this? I'm hoping this is just more chess shit

Well guys. What do you think of this? I'm hoping this is just more chess shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170821021345/http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/20/trump-afghanistan-asia-war-241845
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

web.archive.org/web/20170821021345/http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/20/trump-afghanistan-asia-war-241845

>not fixing what you started

Doesn't matter who is in. Leaving Afghanistan a mess is on the US of A. Dems and Repubs.

3900 isn't a-alot

lmao as if afghanistan wasnt a shithole before we invaded it

Well maybe he gathered generals and other military experts together and got the same good advice that any other President would have gotten. Maybe the idea or strategy is a good one because there was a lot of input.
I don't know what the strategy is, I'm just saying it might not automatically be bad.

Lol he better not, fuck him if so. Middle East is a waste of money

Yeah that's true. It's entirely possible the best course of action is to stay there. Be that as it may, I'm skeptical of this. I thought people liked Trump because he wanted to stop the unnecessary wars. But who knows, maybe this is a step to getting there.

Any further US involvement in Afganistan should involve nuclear weapons, otherwise we should move on

Hope it's something along the lines of, "We're gonna pull all troops and let the Saudis bomb the shit out of all the Chinks who are profiting off of American protection."

Oldfag here.

Been supporting Drumpf since he debated in 2008 .

His presidency is over.

Lets all go back to posting nigger memes again.

If we are not going to make afganistan /our bitch / then gtfo

Noice shilzillah

Fuck the M.E.

>oldfag here
summer isnt over yet apparently

Whatever we invade should be our 51 st state

Also, what do we know? We're not privy to the info that he is, and we don't know what his advisors know. We should not assume that all his decisions are bad. I did not vote for him, but we need to be reasonable.

I thought Puerto Rico was going to be the 51st state.

I never supported Trump as a candidate. But now that he is President we should help him for our own sake.

Go big or go home?

Hope we don't pull out too quick, money is easy here

I agree with this statement.

PR would love that leaf. We want to end welfare. Its part of my point. If we go there we need to own it. Commitment

>B-but Trump is fucking based

> Steve Herman
>@W7VOA

>In response to my question about the USS John S. McCain collision @POTUS at @WhiteHouse South Portico replies “that’s too bad.”
10 of our guys died, wtf.

i could go for some opium

He'll certainly commit more troops. He's surrounded by pro-intervention voices. Even still, abandoning Afghanistan to a resurgent Taliban would be a shitstain on his foreign policy legacy, and we've recently seen some indications that Russia, China, and Pakistan are looking on increasing their influence in A-Stan (all three urging peace talks with the Taliban, Pakistani general hinting at Russian intervention, rumors of Chinese special forces in the northeast, etc.)

I blame the Soviets, honestly. We did our part, don't get me wrong, but had the Revolution never occurred this damn war (39 years old and counting since 1978, including all the civil wars, the Soviet-Afghan War, and the U.S.-Afghan War) probably wouldn't have happened.

Had the communists left the monarchy intact things would probably have been better. Kabul was fucking beautiful in the 1960s.

Shariablue

>B-but Putin is fucking based!!

Nah breh, this place is shitheap. It's not even a unified country. Government only controls Kabul and a few other irfan areas. The rest is tommy taliban's

We shock and awe campaign now?

>hurr we should have done this
>hurr we should have done that
its done
move on
their country was shit before anyone invaded
their country is shit when it got invaded
their country is still shit
their country will always be shit
stop driving on their IED infested roads
stop bombing the 3rd world retards
come back home
send them millions of rounds of 7.62x39 and let them genocide each other
no one cares about that shit country

You on duty there?

WELL WELL WELL

Not military but yea

What are you? Can you send us a picture of outside to prove your point?

What does the US gain from afganistan,Outside of pride ? It is not a threat to national defense, it is a drain of on us. Pump and dump ! Been there done that. MAGA !

Shariablue thread?

Shariablue thread!

(hava nagila play soflty in the background)

>I'm not a robot

so much for "america first"
you faggots still think "taxation is theft" for more trillions to afghanistan?
got damn hypocrites,

Wow, how's the internet? What's your role?

If Congress approves it.
Over half of the registered voters protested the vote entirely over a preliminary version of the ballot that omitted the option to keep their current status. The final version had that option, but those that stayed home didn't know that.

Honestly I just can't wait to see what Styx has to say about this. He'll probably find some way to justify it, heh.

Shitty, i have t mobile so I'm using a local carrier. I'm a security contractor

> Chess
> Actually the same bullshit neocon garbage as always

>heh
What are you doing?

Cernovich said that would happen in his "Mike Pence coup" video 3 days ago.

Also, 3900 troops would probably cost a shitload of money but that's ok, Trump and his buddies have military industry stocks they own.

business as usual like it was always going to and always will be

This is a CIA funding op, yes? The heroin. The spice must flow.

I'm thinking that Trump believes he can win these lying sack of shit neocons via transactive processes. He's wrong. Nuke them all.

What do you mean what am I doing? 'heh' is my quirky verbal tick that partially defines my identity.

>more troops to Afghanistan

Pissing in the wind to preserve his own name. We've been defeated in A-stan. No one even knows what the fuck "victory" even means there.

Why sacrifice more of our guys for illiterate human trash who have not and likely will never amount to more than a stinking pile of putative sapient shit?

> no one cares

For some reason, Afghanistan has been a focal point of the foreign policy of pretty much every superpower for the past hundred years or so

The British and Russian Empires both sought control over Afghanistan in the 1800s - the former as a bulwark against Russian expansion into Central Asia, inching closer and closer to India, while the Russians feared the spread of British influence into Turkestan. The British fought a long and costly war to secure Afghanistan, keeping the Russians from expanding any further southward, but failed to keep the rest of Central Asia from falling to Russian control.

During the Cold War, the Soviets feared that a U.S.-backed coalition of the Kingdom of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Imperial Iran could threaten their southern borders in the case of WW3, and did what they could to destabilize those nations. They sponsored a communist revolution in Afghanistan in '78.

Then in 1979, when Iran fell to it's Islamic Revolution, the Soviets feared that a wave of Islamic fundamentalism would sweep the region, eventually expanding into Soviet Central Asia and directly threatening the Soviet regime. This influenced their decision to strike into Afghanistan in December of that year; besides ensuring the loyalty and continued existence of the Red Afghan regime, they wanted a bulwark against radical Islam.

The US, meanwhile, feared that the USSR would use Afghanistan as a base to ultimately invade/subvert the Persian Gulf, specifically Iran, still in chaos and still an important source of oil. As I'm certain all here know, they funded the terrorists to force out the Soviets, as did Pakistan and Iran.

So, - and I guess since you're canadian - is it like "eh"?

>leave afghanistan
>taliban and american enemies take over it again
>years, american lives and millions of dollars thrown away
>another terrorist base
>more refugees
>have to intervene again
>drumpf left afghanistan die to terror!!!1!!

>afghanistan
>ME

>american education

security contractor or (((security contractor)))?

Has the MSM ever been right about any of their projections on what Trump will do?

this

C5/b/x10 can into geopolitics and history

I suppose. I don't think everyone does it. It's a bit of nervous laughter. Also, seeing as to how 'eh' is derivative of the word 'hey', I figure that it should be spelled ''ey'.

regardless im sure "winning the hearts of the people" of people who hate us is totally going to work this time

Now in the modern day, Afghanistan still continues to be a flashpoint. Modern Russia fears that if Afghanistan falls to fundamentalism once more, radical Islamic terror will expand into Central Asia and eventually threaten Russia itself. China fears the same in East Turkestan. Pakistan isn't on great terms with the current Afghan government and has long-standing ties to the Taliban. The U.S. feels that it has fought too long in Afghanistan for it to fall back into the hands of the Taliban, it does not want ISIS to expand into the country, and it certainly wants to halt the expansion of "hostile powers" like Russia into the region. And everyone wants to exploit the relatively recently discovered trillion-dollar deposit of metals underneath the nation.

Ultimately, I agree with you. We have nothing to gain from staying there, but I doubt we will leave. We lose if we stay, we lose if we leave, and no one wants to be the one who "abandoned Afghanistan to the terrorists after 2,000 Americans died to keep Afghanistan free", so we stay. Forever.

It's just 10D chess. Awooo fellow magapedes he is fucking based. Praise kek

Our governmnt is shit and not even Trump can't fix that. Guy has both his hands tied. Just watch the fucking corrupt oligarchs continue to waste our money on pointless bullshit

Go dine on some fine steak and death please.

Yeah, good point. That's pretty insightful. Say, wanna be friends?

Assuming you're willing to deal with my ignorance on many-a subject, sure.

Alright.. now what? Do we stay in touch?

If he does pull out which I would bet he will not. This will set a huge precedent over his administration and hopefully we can pull out of Iraq and not start anymore problems.

Between the cia promoting the alt right and neo cons goading trump into another war, i guess Trump never stood a chance

Discord oganesson #1240

The west at this point just needs to crash and burn sadly. We can't fix anything till a total crash.

Sent ;)

Poll numbers for trump are down...start a war. Poll numbers go higher

>Leaving Afghanistan a mess
Putin did it first I believe.

based no ...... leaf?

>irrelevant shit

What's done is done.

The Great Game is over.

Bongs can deal with their own shit if they want to.

Afghanistan is shit because it's Muslim. Also because it's a hodgepodge mixture of tribes who are all at each others throats.

I am rather befuddled by this grammar.

I started saying "based nordbot" but then saw the flag and said was surprised that it was a leaf. The surprise is expressed by the question mark in the end

after 16 years I don't even care.

Ah. Heh. Thanks.

bump
first they oust Bannon, and now this?
Unthinkable.

Just trust him and let him work. He knows what hes doing.

>"we"
>from afghanistan
nice try osama

Oh yeah?
Only after a mass tweetstorm #FireKushner did they stop the Syrian shitshow.

I don't care if Trump lies and changes his stance on everything. I voted for the man not his policies or beliefs. I will support him even if he becomes Hillary Clinton.

Antifa larping as reddit.

bump

>Mattis blitzkreigs ISIS and other terrorist outlets

MUH DICK

>confusing Afghanistan for Israel

bump

Whatever Trump does, it's just higher dimensional chess
He can never be wrong, remember
He is not falsifiable

Hope he pulls completely out of Afghanista. Nothing to win there. The war was started on false intel in the first place. Should have never gone there at all. Afghanistan is just a waste of money and lives, you cant fix it. Let people there govern themselves and if they choose a muslim caliphat we can still bomb the shit out of them remotly.
That country is unwinnable and nothing is to gain there.

Trump is s gwb era neocon.

Only the Mongols managed to achieve stability in Afghanistan compared to the other conquerors.

They managed to get those tribes in line and make sure trade routes were secured.

Shame after the Mongols faded away, Afghanistan went back to Tribalism.

I don't think you can even call Afghanistan a country. It's basically just tribal leaders competing with each other for influence.

I hope he decides not to send troops