Every white person should have to shadow a person of color for at least a week...

every white person should have to shadow a person of color for at least a week, so that the white person can see what it is like to be a colored person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woB1zvaSXag
youtu.be/t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It probably wouldn't be an accurate experience if there were witnesses

Cool, and every black person should be forced to watch wiggers try (and fail) to pick up girls whilst pretending to be black, that would be equally as instructive on how our society treats races differently.

>guzzle a fifth of maddog 20/20
>passout on sidewalk
Lifes tough, you gotta enjoy the pleasures of summer while they last.

and to make sure they don't steal shit

no fuck colored people lol sage

What if colored people followed white business men around for two weeks? They could see what it means to get up in the morning at a SPECIFIC time, get ready for work, and arrive at work at a predetermined SPECIFIC time. Not five or ten or twenty minutes later, but at a SPECIFIC time, every day, without missing any days.

>"niggers are having such a hard time robbing people lately because of all the racism, we should have assigned victims to the niggers of the nation so they can have an easier time robbing"

Great, I love to steal things

this would make more sense

>collect welfare
>rob whitey
>smoke crack
>beat sheboon
>go to prison

A bigger penis, sign me up.

i know what its like im white and male and i get treated like a nigger everyday because if liberal identity politics so fuck off rabbi and go back to your ivory tower where you look down at all the goyim and laugh maniacally

I would be applauded for doing normal stuff

Muh dick, you are already there

Having spent a lot of time in majority black areas, I can safely say I completely understand their mindset. However, it basically boils down to the considerable biological differences between race that drives the differences in life style and culture.

>People of Color
You're right I think every shit colored creature should follow around a real person of color to see what that phrase really means.

I don't really care about colored people

I'm afraid but I don't know how to "shadow" low IQ.

>quit job
>get walfare and food stamps
>start selling drugs
>stab and rape some woman
>break into a white guys house, steal his gun
>rape more
>keep raping
>get pulled over with warrants out for raping
>pull stolen gun on cop and get unloaded on
>die
>BLM and antifa riot, kill more white people and break more white peoples stuff

No thanks I might get something dirty on me

In my experience, black people with a military background are not like this, at all. Conscription of two years for every US citizen after highschool graduation, would cure a lot of society's problems in the USA, regardless of race.

that's how you get aids desu

>niggers follow white people around for a week
>realize they could be just as happy if they just worked harder
>become inspired to do better for their race and for their community
>just kidding they just use it as an excuse to steal stuff from you and run off.

I don't want to be implicated as assessory to crimes

Pass, I hate the smell of cocoa butter.

Business men are some of the most privilege, corrupt people on Earth. None of what you wrote is even vaguely true.

Nigger fatigue, im tired of thinking about how to patronize 15% that wont appreciate it anyways.

I don't think I can handle those levels of malt liquor and menthol cigarettes

Sure. I will shadow Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice. Perhaps, Kamala Harris.

Lazy nigger needs to get a job.

I was at a water park in Dallas today that had a little area with a bunch of hoops in the pool. The area was inhabited by exclusively basketball Americans.

One time I worked way up north and didn't shower for like 5 or 6 days and all of those days I was working hard and sweating

I feel like I would have smelled like pic related so I'm going to count that

Military or deeply religious blacks tend to be fine, for the most part. Its just blacks who were raised by black pop culture instead of strong father figures and supportive communities. Unfortunately, they are the vast minority and seem to have no interest in changing their people's culture at large.

I mean, shit. I can sympathize with not wanting to confront that responsibility, but someone has to.

I'd shadow morgan freeman and have a pint with him. He's cool shit

We wouldn't likely live through it, and can the average black person even survive a week in America???
I'm not shadowing some black person who's probably going to get a chest full of bullets in a few days with me sitting right next to him.
Besides, I wouldn't shadow a black person. One of you bastards is my shadow. I lost it.
So I chase black people around anyways, trying to find my shadow, and one day, I'm gonna get one of you little bastards and pin you to my heel so I can be whole again.

But to really get an accurate view we'd have to somehow drop our IQs by 25 points.

>every white person should have to shadow a person of color for at least a week, so that the white person can see what it is like to be a colored person.
Cool. Do i get to smoke drugs, rape, commit robberies, and shoot black people because they have different color handkerchiefs? Or do i just watch them do thay stuff?

>shadow a person of color for a week

what? join the police?

For historic monuments, wouldn't it be 'dead lives matter'?

Agreed and vice versa.

I've live in a nigger neighborhood before, all you guys do is steal shit, listen to loud music, hustle, do drugs, and hang out at McDonald's.

Sure, I'll follow Barack Obama and you can follow some homeless white guy in NYC and at the end of the week we'll see who has more "privilege"

Not your responsibility, either they lift themselves up, or they dont.

You're 100% about the family unit.

But what about dem whyte batchez and malt likkah whyte boi, you mad ?

This whole argument is based on the notion that you should pity those below you. Pity is so overrated. Poor people, or any "oppressed people" don't want your pity and they don't want to feel like victims. Fuck off

you don't like it when we do that. we start pointing out all the self inflicted crap you do that keeps you where you are.

Underrated as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=woB1zvaSXag

We already did, here is a quick rundown

how about every person of color has to go through rigorous education and training, reading and writing -- they would be fucking DYING to go back to their miserable oppressed life where they can just bitch and moan about how tough they have it because it's much easier than applying every ounce of your effort and ability to doing something difficult and productive

Fucking this.

Fuck you! its not easy being white these days you nignog

"Should"
What makes you think you can tell other people what to do?

I shadowed Oprah Winfrey a few years ago. Easiest time of my life and she even gave me and a few others free cars.

Ok, I pick Michael Jordan

I def think "take your child to work day" should be replaced with "bus in black kids for a day to show them where their welfare check comes from"

>inb4 1 post by this ID
neck yourself you larping fag

>shadow a black person for a week
>apprehension rate of suspects increases 1000%

What would that achieve?

Every black should be IQ tested and sterilized accordingly

I would love a week of free welfare

youtu.be/t8EwzisBEHc

Every nigger should have to shadow a white person for at least a week, so that the nigger can see what it's like to have a job and wake up before noon

>T. Bitter poorfag

That's a GOOD IDEA, all crackers should shadow a nigger, It will make whitey accomplice and maybe we can lower the prison racial gap!

Awesome, I'd love a week of smoking weed and doing jack shit. It'd be a nice vacation.

Crime rate goes back to 1850 levels, murder rate plummets. This is a good idea

The military has a hard cut off at an IQ of 85, as people below this have repeatedly shown to be unable to conform to regimented life.

and every nigger should have to shadow a native for at least a week

Shut up faggot worry about your own shit and stop being a degenerate nigger.

every colored person should have to shadow a white person for at least a week, so that the colored person can see what it is like to be a productive member of society

>being an accessory to crime

t. a nigger looking for easy marks

I could use the vacation.

Id be down

Forcing companies and colleges to implement affirmative action so I get a free pass on educations and career.

Calling everyone racist so their opinion on me is void.

Get instant welfare and food stamps plus disability income.

get pity sex from liberal women from just saying Im oppressed.

Get free housing through section 8.
You know how bout we just witch roles? Eh? You get my privileged and I get everything you have? Sounds fair

Well done, sir.

>the eternal victim

Strong men will stand. Others lay down and die.

Gibs me sum of dem Newports!

"every white person should have to shadow a person of color for at least a week, so that the white person can see what it is like to be a colored person."

when are they going back to africa?

That my friend is a nigger. Niggers come in all colors and sexes. See the black guy behind him, that's a person of color, well dressed, looks employed and someone I'd have a beer with. No one likes niggers

I dont like sitting and doing nothing OP.

Is there a name for these comics?

Alright, I call dibs on shadowing Will Smith.

haven't seen that picture in years. what a classic.

>following violent unpredictable animals
I learned from the mistakes of the zim zam, ill pass.

I've already worked harder than a slave nigger my whole life, why should I have to learn what it's like to get given things for free and still complain about not having enough?

>shadow a person of color

That's what Zimmerman did. Good for him.

I don't know how I missed it. It is a classic for sure.

I don't think I can take a week off work though.

>be assigned to follow average nig
>wake up at 1 PM
>SHEEIT
>watch tv until 4
>Gotdamn, muhfuggin welfaya office closes in an hour
>take bus there, get check and gibs
>SHEEIT, I needs snax and booze
>EBT my way through kwik-e-mart with pricing inflated 250% over normal grocery costs
>WHAT YOU MEAN I CANT GET ME A FOTY OUNCE WIT THIS CARD, NIGGA?
>steal it when Arab owner turns away for a moment
>go home, meet up with friends and sit on porch rest of the day
>get drunk
>get high
>complain white man
>WHY WE GET THE SHOTE END OF THA STICK, WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEIT
>pass out about 3 AM
>repeat 6 more days in a row
>I'm now an honorary negro

or you can save up your own welfare money and get your own damn babysitter yourself.

Every foreigner should have their memory erased and deported, so they can be happy in their home, and never have to envy our hard work us.

Until the nigger gets violent and must be put down. Few hours for most would be sufficient. I'm all for it. Better yet let's just ship them all back to Africa. And joos to Israel and do something better with our week.

>what it is like to be a colored person.
>colored person.
and you're just larping as a "colored person"
pls enjoy this sage, 1post by this ID

Looks pretty comfy. Good for zim zam.