We have another poll to win, Sup Forums

We have another poll to win, Sup Forums

twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/899430201779728387

Already a thread on this

vote and spread fags

lets go faggots, it will take her at least 8 hours to figure out how to delete it, get in there

ah

I guess this can be recycled later

BUMP

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>using the social media jew

bump

what's the poll update?

bump

Still 52-48

Make a Twitter and vote!

still 52/48 get in there

Used up all my alts. Get to work lads, we're actually pretty close.

Get in there fags, bumping for OP.

I don't have a Twattee acc.

BUMP

why the everloving fuck do normal people care about this shit?
I mean, i kinda get why we're doing this right now. It's funny cause we're being naughty and people are getting mad, but if they just didn't do this stupid shit they wouldn't get mad and then morons like ourselves would move onto something else stupid

Why do they do this to themselves? Why does even mainstream media now report on retarded horseshit that happens on websites like this?
The fun thing used to be what we could trick the local news into reporting on or calling into c-span to namedrop the jew.
Now they're just reporting on people here like we're not all just fucking around on the internet
How did people become so stupid?

bump

cause muh politics
cause muh fee fees

Remember when the San Bernadino police used Social Media to find out about the perp?

>morons like ourselves
speak for yourself, fag

>How did people become so stupid?
Cause the the media, the brainwashed idiots and even some elites have PTSD thanks to the election of Trump and the humiliation they feel after publicly sneering at his chances for 18 months. They get fully triggered very quickly now. It's fun to help them achieve this state.

It's a shame that cucks and fake news journalists know to look at us when fuckery begins on Twitter and a new dank meme gets unleashed upon the normies... but we've moved past discrete lulz these days. We're now ideologically formed and enacting our holy mission to save our cultures from globalism and the capricious Jew.

Anyway, gotta call it a night now because I've got to get up early tomorrow and put on my normie face for work.

Bump

52/48
This hag is in major debt and hasn't paid her taxes in years, but tries to demean POTUS. Vote on this thing.

voted

Why are adults fucking acting like this on a social media site? They think they can feel important and take o anyone online and act so fucking immature about it, over a president they don't like or any other bullshit. I just wonder if social media is to blame for all this kind of bullshit and people acting up like this cunt.