How have your parents influenced your politics, Sup Forums?

For better, for worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggUeDa48V4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My politics are influenced by common sense and math. Not parents, not Fox News, not religion

My dad basically half quit his job, I'm not kidding. I told him affirmative action is designed and implemented by people who hate capitalism and white men and use affirmative action to justify keeping white men unemployed with the double benefit of hiring less qualified people to destroy the businesses they work for.

Not so bluntly and not so quickly, but he's starting to realise now. All this PC/AA shit is designed to hurt capitalism. There's no other reason.

Now he doesn't want to go to work because he knows half his staff are working against him rather than for him, especially the HR staff.

There is no going back from the feminism actually is evil red pill. When you realise it, it's there for life and one in there people become like demons with a dark presence.

Their incompetence lead me to have the disposition of never trusting anything or anyone thus I became a conspiracy buff, which lead me to being a truth seeker which lead me to theocracy

nice get

Not very much. But my father does have this weird mix of being very critical of people blindly following social trends and a nostalgia for the past and an appreciation and knowledge of it that has left an impression on me. My mother is just an alcoholic idiot that watches MSNBC 24/7 though

one time when i was really young my mom told me "democrats never get anything done. they just sit around and talk about it."

4th grade, social studies
We had to bring an article from the paper in every monday and talk about it. Every monday i stood up in class and said "we dont subscribe to that jew rag".

To be fair i was sure it was just because we were so fucking poor. Like shoes hot glued together poor (see white privledge)

Read Turner diaries and Children of the Ice (possibly correct title) at 12yo

We never spoke about politics all of my views are my own

>alcoholic mother
I hear you. My mom's a hypochondriac who takes and takes and takes without ever giving anything back to other people.

Parents are pretty blue pilled but they never talk politics, so I developed my own views.

bumpers

can we finally get together and kill as many niggers as possible? like try to kill all of them before the final day tomorrow?

raised right in both senses. Hunting, Fishing, Respect of elders, athletics, traditional values, having a catch when he came home from work, sunday football, treat people the way you want to be treated but dont let your generosity be confused for weakness, the saddest thing in life is wasted talent, sunday church, cracking jokes, road trips, cross country train trips, being the coach of my football, basketball, and baseball team.

they fuck you up
your mum and dad
they may not mean too
but the do
they fill you up with the faults they had
and add some extra just for you

and they were fucked up in their turn
by fools in old style hats and coats
who half the time were soppy stern
and half at one another's throats

man hands on misery to man
it deepens like a coastal shelf
get out as early has you can
and don't have any kids yourself
.philip larkin

incidentally

bad things never happen to good people

They voted left their entire lives when I asked why they said "they care about workers"

Yeah my parents are retarded leftists who assaulted me as a child and told me I'm going to burn in hell because I'm agnostic.

>NO GODS, NO MASTERS!!!

Taught me that the law is more important than politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggUeDa48V4g

I have influenced their politics.

Waiting for them to feel mortal dread before they face God.

Data mining thread. Do not post.sage

this...this is me.. but im undogumented 2yrs old..

what do desu?

My mother doesn't give 2 shits about politics as long as she's able to work, make money and can continue doing the shit she does daily.
My dad doesn't talk about politics, and expects my brother and I to come up with our own opinions on politics. He used to make us watch state of the union address, inaugurations and other important presidential speeches, however.