sage

Inb4
>Muh memes
>muh 100 gorrilion
>muh joos
>muh nap/not true capitalism

Prices

You should not respect people equally.
You should not give absolute authority to the state.
You should not replace incentives for punishments.
Communism is more Jewish than (((Capitalism)))

Because it's sucks cock

You're embarrassing yourself, Jason

Assumes classes are monolithic. Woefully ignorant of the subjectivity of value or how consumer choice leads to the success of a company.

Saged

enjoy ban

Marx is a great philosopher. He is correct about what ended up happening, unfortunately.
I'm gonna miss capitalism :/

another one gets banned.

Communism defies human nature while capitalism embraces it.

Communism mistakes the ills of the human condition for the ills of capitalism.

People aren't equal. IQ, physical attributes, personality types, etc. all weigh differently. Egalitarianism is only possible through coercion. Forcing people to be equal is the most oppressive thing you can do as a human.

What do i win comrade

Where capitalism depends on the worst part of the human, communism depends of the fairy tale part.

Both are materialistic conceptions of life.
So no...

people needs to eat

Yeah pssst materials, goods, stuff, technology, advancement

Never punish the producers.

Break your computer.

Because I like to have food on my table in the evening.

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

You have20 seconds to explain why I shouldn't report you.

Marxism is a great critic of Capitalism. His and Engels' book "the capital" is their best work and although flawed (like the analysis of the function of middle men) it is largely correct.

Their solutions to the flaws of capitalism on the other hand is shit and unfair.

Marx actually saw capitalism as a historically very advanced system and knew economics very well. He knew supply and demand and he knew the flaws. His solution to the flaws were worse than capitalism, but he knew what capitalism was

He was a NEET who just wanted to perpetuate his life style

marxism IS a good critique of capitalism, which is why today's capitalism is completely indistinguishable from the capitalism of the 1840s.

marxism is a terrible ALTERNATIVE to capitalism, as can be seen from the tens of millions of deaths from famine and political suppression it has caused.

marxism is a critique of capitalism, not a worldview. and most of the problems specifically identified by marx (housing shortages, unlivable wages, poor working conditions, child labor, short-stinted employement) are no longer problems.