Pic very related

Everyone says Hillary is above the law. She won't ever serve jail time.

That may have been true but why would she say this if she knew she was untouchable?

She knows the noose is actually coming and it all starts this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-threw-a-tantrum-with-matt-lauer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prove it

Did she actually say that?

Watch the news tomorrow

I'll believe it when I see it.

uhhh guys

Yes lurk moar

There have been people that shook hands with rothschilds that also went to jail

Under what charges will she be indicted?

Treason, destruction of evidence, money laundering through CF, aiding in human trafficking you name it brotha

Let's not forget conspiracy to commit murder x100

She'll take a plea bargain
Never see a day in jail
She'll go on living her life

Fuck this gay earth :(

Soon enough to have an impact an German voters (in five weeks)?

If it happens it will happen this week

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-threw-a-tantrum-with-matt-lauer/

> according to anonymous sources

>Snopes

Fake. She won the pop vote. Nobody will care about politics when the other guy is an antichrist and eclipses and sept 23 happen

Popular vote wins you a coffee and a handshake.
>$0.02 into the account.

> according to snopes
Hillary also called for drone striking Assange. Not kidding, look it up.
>She is the control queen about to get hung like a greenbean.

What is the upside to giving her a bargain? There's no one really above her to get that she can rat on.

If you give her a plea bargain and she doesn't go to jail why not just take her to trial?

She was talking about her kike overlord

I just want her to sit on my face after a long day of campaigning on a hot day.

Oh god. Another LARP.

>it will happen this week
Must be Sunday on Sup Forums

what in tarnizzle

it's the pleats.. it's the pleats in the pants. the pants from the pants store, you know

...its the hnnnnggg

*sniff...sniff*

punchable face, rapeable holes, slittable throat
if i EVER got the chance to kill hillary, id fuckin do it in a heartbeat. stab her fucking throat with my buck knife

Don't cut yourself on that edge bro.

Easy sport. You should go to bed.

You know you would hit that as a free bleeder in 60s that never really bathed. Dont lie to yourself son.

Reported this dangerous criminal to the FBI.

Fuug she looks like the Elle Reeve Vice girl the shills have been trying to meme

...and eat men like air

I want to smell that sweaty biscuit under that mumu.

it's not in any emails, provide source

I hope so. Something is habbening, but Trump's cutting it fine to the wire time wise.

Stop advertising here.

Hnnnnngg.

I wonder what the batting order was.

The "I just set your kitten on fire" look.

Free lunch.

We could only dream.

The optimal word she used is "we".
Dems thrive on fear and exaggerating it.
Old people will be eating cat food
People will die without Obamacare
etc
Don't be surprised when they use fear and exaggerate it to motivate their own internally.

#totallydatematerial

She was talking through us, warning her friends

Hillary is a dying puppet that would be more than willing to throw her puppetmasters under the bus in order to live the few remaining years of her life.

Why tomorrow? No one is answering it in other threads. What because of the Wasserman connection? That's not enough. Barring a video of her slitting someone's throat nothing is going to happen.

damn tho the one on the left

She and her friends are scare of us peasants using vigilante justice worldwide. Once it is exposed that they teamed up with the muslim brotherhood/ISIS/etc... to commit terrorist attacks to instill fear in people in order to gain more control and power; a massive rebellion should, in common sense, occur purging the criminal elites.

>Treason
>plea bargain

If she is indicted, she's fucked. I doubt it does though.

she denied her lawful marital partner William Jefferson Clinton vaginal access on multiple occasions

Bump

I wonder what happened at that dance.

You guys have any idea how hard it will be to indict Hilldog on anything? You have a guy that they've
persistently maintained as corrupt, illegitimate etc. They point out all the ways he undermines democratic norms, compare him to tyrants/dictators, like when they cried about "threatening to jail his opposition if elected." If they were to indict her tomorrow it would be the queefout to end all queefouts. There would be such a big deep state pushback it might lead to last-resort kind of measures.

Let it ride.

You don't just go after the big players without a fight, to use a woefully inadequate word. It's 50/50 he gets impeached or it's otherwse his unfurling if he does something on that order of magnitude. It's like The Wire
>if you come at the King, you best not miss