Antifa demands money from George Soros

Antifa was just caught chanting for money from Soros.

Sources:
twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/899411596853760000

youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44

you wouldn't understand satire if it hit would you with a car

hahaha antifa btfo

bump.. spread this shit. Normies need to wake up that (((someone))) is behind all the unrest.

Probably Fake
Antifa isnt that stupid
Also soros doesnt directly pay antifa, it goes through several middle men and organisations and the money then lands in the hands of antifa
This is more complicated than you think
Either way, its no mystery that global elites sponsor shit like that, and a video like this, if real or fake, doesnt change a thing about that fact

>$15 for freedom
>paid protest
>the right does it for free

Uh if you arent paying people for their "job" they will start to revolt against you.

>Antifa arent stupid

you sure about that?

lel

Not surprised

of course they are stupid but they are not so stupid to protest @ soros on the street, demanding their payment
I know several antifa members here in europe, and they are not that stupid
They do things like sticking nazi stickers everywhere, and when you try to remove it, you get cut by the razorblade that is stuck to the bottom of the sticker
Which results into normies thinking nazis did that
And
lower antifa members which dont know about those tactics, getting more mad at "nazis" and bringing them more to the point where they would actually physicially abuse and hurt "nazis" and increasing their radical left views

Why dont you rat them out then?

It makes no sense
They know that im a nazi, so of course i dont get my hands on information which would get them arrested
I just know, that antifa did this or that
I know several people who were at the black block at g20, and also did some illegal stuff, but i dont have proof other than their words
Also they are really scared of me, they fucking hate me, but they are such cowards that they dont have the balls to say anything
I once went to a bar, and i met 15 antifa members, some from austria, some from germany
After a while, they started arguing, and talked about how great it is that refugees fuck our blonde women, get brown children, and the white race dies out
And how much they wait for the day, where they can kill nazis
Then they realized that a nazi is sitting besides them
they looked at me, and i told them that they are fucking retarded
They apologized and said they were really sorry
The thing is, those people are cowards, and i think its good that they know that i have an eye on them
I guess keeping your enemy close is a pretty good saying
And they only greet me and dont leave if we meet in a bar, is simply the fact, that they are scared that i will harm them if i catch them doing shit like which they always talk about
Thats the reason why they also keep me pretty close

>It's just satire!

what the fuck

>Doesn't realize that Beverly Hills Antifa is a parody account

alt-right psyop

bump

If Soro's pays them, we can get anyone paid by him to be marked as a terrorist technically. Just have to see the money trail

It was only a joke.

Is it possible that we can use antifa as a pawn and manipulate them towards our own goals?