youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True europeans are pagans

Reference?

Why?

Pagan Europe was disorganized and weak.

Christian Europe was more powerful and organized.

Atheist Europe is going to fucking off itself.

>pagan europe wasn't a tyrannical empire
ftfty

Jesus Christ is Lord

Christian and slavic. Get fucked whiteys.

Pagan Europe because it's less cucked, but it'll never have a significant following unfortunately

whatever happened to the pagans?

oh yeah, the sword ;)

Oh look, another D&C thread

christianity is a JEWISH INVENTION
we have proven time and time again that the jews are evil and have been behind the great calamities such as communism, anti-fa, globalism, 9/11, war on terror, inflation, etc.
REMOVEN DER JUDEN

Christian Europe > All

Christian Europe = Anti-communist
> Anti-Gay
>Anti-Islam
>Anti-Diversity
>Pro Nationalism
>Pro Economic Nationalism
>Militarism
>Peace

kek

Christian.
There is only one true king.

Left because mount and blade.

I have always thought it was weird that Europeans would adopt and worship some goat fucking Arab desert god.

Are there any groups that aim to truly revive the indigenous European religions?

Fuck Abraham and all three of his fucked up religions. They aren't the religion of my people.

Pagans were polyamorous

>neo-"christian" europe
>pro-degeneracy
>weak
>gay as FUCK
meanwhile
>pagan europe
>strong empire or independent city-states with strong culture and thriving values
>people died early cause no modern medicine but they weren't techno-peasants.

Anyone who isn't trying to ignore reality knows that Christ vehemently hated kikes, aka pharisaic jews.
Don't be ignorant. Study history dipshit. Things are the way they are because other things happened. You should go learn about cause and effect.

>pagan
>empire
Wtf fantasy do you live in?

Pagans were also degenerate faggots.

the demons were all spawn of the jewish god
christ served the jewish god
he tried to stop his hatred and quest for world domination but ultimately failed and now the new world order is trying to take over and re-create the world when the apocalypse happens.
look at the bible
Jesus never KILLED a demon
he just banished them
Jesus served Satan because Satan and "God" were best buddies
just look at the book of Job.

If anything Europe currently is degenerate due to atheism growing and the youth accepting communism.

Rome used to be pagan, fucking retard
remember Alexander the great?
Read a book fucking illiterate nigger.

the pope serves his jewish co-conspirators
and he serves communism

>Christian Europe was more powerful and organised.
>Thirty Years' War

Chritianity.

Also that pagan pic is from fucking mount and blade warband

The pagans preferred Christian Europe and converted. So there's no discussion. /end thread

retard

Nice pope you have there, cucktholics.

>before Christianity

Christianity did forge Europe as we know it, but modern Christianity is completely cucked. The pope is a cuck, my state church is cucked, even free churches are cucked.

I have the insider info on the NWO
I don't know everything but I have contacts all over
dark forces protect my internet connection
only the NSA is monitoring this thread but your IPs are all protected
AMA

Yeah and now they "prefer" Islam, right?

He's the dude who claimed to be Chinese Jesus and started the Taiping Rebellion.

Pagan Europe was a fucking shithole, except for Rome.

read the thread topic, fucking peasant

The pope isn't a Christian though. Catholics aren't even technically human.

And you guys had 2 nice empires vs countless Christian ones

Pagan

Fiat lux.

Reminder: Every pagan goes to the lake of fire.

Unsaved
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Recelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Saved
Matthew 13:43
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

How to get saved
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>the pope isn't christian
no true scotsman huh
>protestants aren't christian only orthodox eastern are
>no, it's the lutherans that are only right I swear guys
fucking retards
all of your doctrine only mutates on minor points
the pope just wants to low-key crusade and harvest jewgold

>be pagan
>worship nature, fuck animals and wage war
>die and be embraced by your gods in the afterlife

>be christian
>worship dead jew on stick
>be a good boy or you won't go to heaven

>converted
You mean they were killed and their temples destroyed, knowledge burned. Just like Islam does today but they're the bad goys :^)

Lmao guys the other day this fucking melon head walked by with one of those pagan necklaces.I thought it was a meme this whole time.
niggers really do believe in Marvel superheros baka

>pope francis
>any kind of crusade

>"pagan"
>hellenic art sets the standard for any institution inspired by democracy
>christian
>churches are bulldozed for mosques
your god as failed

jesus is locked away in hell for violating the accords
he wasn't not a signator but that doesn't grant him any leniency

Your religion is false and you have no good reason to believe the things that you do apart from Muh Culture. There is nothing praiseworthy or worthwhile in you taking the very easy position of defending the most popular cult.

And here is something even better. Let's suppose on the other hand that your religion were true. Then it would still be true that god is deserving of rejection, because the creature decribed is abhorrent from any meaningfully useful or ethical human point of view. To understand this is true wisdom, and not the other way round.

The Christians were organized with a greater capability for wealth. Pagans were admirable and fearsome warriors in their own right but few in number and poor.

>dead jew on stick
Not dead, jewish, and he got off the cross 2000 years ago
>need to be a good boi
>hasn't read the Bible

Christian thot thread?

Pagans, because i prefer freedom and god is dead anyways.

>democracy
>good
Retard

Jesus can perish at will and respawns in hell
he does this when he's defeated and satan let him out during the events of the new testament.
he expected satan to be ruling hell when he died again weeks ago but hell is under new management.

>be pagan
>village says I'm up to be sacrificed
>die like a fucking animal
>sheeeeiiittt

>pagan saying people liking their culture is bad

go suck pope and/or trump's cock you frogfucking fascist

siter Håvamål for meg, da.
kom igjen, gi meg ett (1) vers.

What the fuck is this

>he thinks satan rules hell
Wow you're a fucking retard. Read your Bible for once.

Future ;]

I don't like the pope and I doibt Trump has actually read the Bible

Neither. It is nothing other than a sadness and a misfortune that human beings are not good enough, strong enough, smart enough, whatever you want to call it, to simply deal with the evident absence of a deity in daily life, and to think and set policy accordingly.

A common defense of religion invokes both culture and the defensible position that societies without religion tend to degenerate. What this defense fails to understand (and here is where the argument really terminates) is that that the seeming human need for religion is not a point in favor of religion, but rather a point against man. And this because man needs a certain dramatic story to make sense of things, which if he were a better sort of being, then he would not.

This is the consistent failure of apologists, to realize that to be religious is in and of itself to be weak. We should instead be something more like unfeeling autistic input-output machines, and if you have a problem with that, then that is your own defect, not the world's.

yeah, "god" rules hell
or is it abaddon or lucifer or the adversary
everything in the shitty christian pantheon is an adversary, and it's all been brought down.
go fuck yourself crypto-jew,

trump doesn't fucking read period

Christian Europe because I'm Christian.

>has no answer so he has to spew autism

I'm not a pagan, I'm an atheist. Christian tenets are morally indefensible in any event, from the human point of view, which is the only point of view that actually matters. And this because we are human beings.

give me a real question, bitch nigger

The feats of Pagan Rome were unmatched until the industrial age of Europe. Farming output for one example.

He hung on the windswept world tree
Whose roots no one knows
For nine whole days he hung there pierced
By Gugnir, his spear

Swimming in pain he peered into the depths
And cried out in agony
Reaching out he grasped the runes
Before falling back from the abyss

He gave himself unto himself
In a world of sheering pain
So that we all may live our lives
By the wisdom that he gained

You doubted him, and spread their lies
Across the world, with sword in hand
You raped our souls, and stole our right
All for the words of mild-mannered man

You listened to mild-mannered god
And put your faith in deceitful words
Your powertrip was paid by blood
In kindness' name you spilled our blood

I refuse to submit
To the god you say is kind
I know what's right, and it is time
It's time to fight, and free our minds

Let me die without fear!
As I have lived without it
So shut your mouth and spare my ears
I'm fed up with all your bullshit

After a thousand years of oppression
Let the berserks rise again
Let the world hear these words once more:
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Northmen"

Our spirits were forged in snow and ice
To bend like steel forged over fire
We were not made to bend like reed
Or to turn the other cheek

He grasped the runes
They're ours to use
youtube.com/watch?v=lnjfCZmhBE4

I don't follow Christianity because it's my culture but because I believe it. I'm not like a LARPagan rhat's like"Muh Ancestors"

Why are you such a blasphemous faggot?

Christianity has always been a proxy-cult that went wrong. If you look at the "good" jews that aren't zionist they (almost )all promote degeneracy in gay shit or communism.
Bobby Fischer and Hitler are the exceptions, they saw through the deceit.
Only the vatican tries its best to maintain the NWO master plan. Everyone else in a church is merely brainswashed to be docile.

Much better

>jew
>calling other people gay
get wrekt

>Pagan Europe vs Christian Europe

>Pagan Europe, pfft.

No such thing. Just a bunch of warring tribes.

Europe as such arose through the centralizing force of the Catholic Church.

>he thinks I'm part of the synagouge of satan
No

>implying most of us are not against organized religion and acknowledge the pope as a filthy jew who betrayed Christendom

prepare to get blasted back to the SHADOW REALM
HEIL HITLER

>he doesn't realize hitler was fighting communist atheists and jews

>he doesn't realize that this poster was controlled opposition
Watch him not post again.
His shot got busted up hard

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

retard nigger

Germanic Christianity, which is what made the west Strong.

Basically the syncretism of European Paganism with Christianity.

Haha, thats the picture that says it debunks hitler shitting on larpaganism and does nothing but prove the point of the original picture further. I mean it always gives me a good chuckle, but seriously, read again, he said it is in the past. youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys And ofc this is all just propaganda because thats what he should get aggressive about in speeches, right?

>no sanderson1611

Europe will be better when it's brown.

Are burgers biggest larpers when it comes to "g-germanic e-e-europe"? Majority of europe is not germanic. Research history aswell, there is no such thing as germanic christianity unless greeks and romans are germanic. And dont bring up north italy is germanic its already old meme, people keep debunking it, i wont, i have not saved vids and pictures.

This

Europeans were pagan, and successful. European were Christian, and successful. Before religion, what matters first and foremost is that we recognize ourselves as Europeans; we are failing to do so now, instead opting for cosmopolitanism, and are bearing the burden of that decision heavily.

Paganism and Christianity represent different virtues of the European character, and neither should be completely dismissed, as they both have utility.

Sa bare at jeg foretrekker paganisme framfor kristendom.
Jeg er holder ikke på og LARPe som en viking.

You don't understand.
The Syncretism of Christianity and Germanic Pagan values which happened during the Carolingian Era is what created the European Christianity we have today.

You think Carles Martel "turned the other cheek" when the Muslims invaded? Or did he take the Germanic reverence of battle with the righteousness of Christ and drive them out

I think I can best explain this through a story.
My girlfriend called me and said that she was teaching a new driver how to drive on the interstate highway. She is an aggressive driver and was very bothered at the timidness of the new driver. I explained to her "make sure she understands following distance, checking her mirrors every 5 seconds, traffic awareness, looking out as far as she can, stay steady in her lane and keep her speed steady. You are teaching her how to drive on the highway and these concepts are fundamental in driving safely for herself and others. You don't need to teach her bad habits (that I and her both do like passing on the right, speeding, etc) Bad habits come naturally, you don't need to teach that. As the new driver's confidence grows they will naturally do these things. But teaching her these foundational things will at least allow her judge the correct times in which to pass people and drive aggressively"

Now I tell this story because some say that Christ's message is too submissive. But think about it. Think about Christianity versus Islam. Humans are warlike naturally they don't need to be taught that. But they do need to be taught forgiveness, love, faith, and moral rectitude. Jesus didn't need to bring war into his message. It was already here. And maybe Jesus knew that Christianity would go to the Roman Empire/Carolingian Empire/Western Civilization and human nature would take over and balance the compassionate word of Christ but with the warlike nature of man in order to preserve the word of Christ.

The two (culture and sincere belief) can't be completely divorced one from the other, but if we suppose that we can, then that actually makes you a worse person for holding the contrary and abhorrent beliefs that you do.

This is not to say that there are not other abhorrent beliefs and practices apart from yours, of course. But the conceit that human beings go to hell for whatever reason shows that the wretched and fictional creature involved, a god, is undeserving of worship. To borrow a phrase from a recent secular document which approximates more fully towards truth, "A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

There are important components of Christianity which accord with real morality, particularly a concern and defense of the weak - witness the idiocy of the recent Iceland story where it is claimed that killing the patients (the unborn) is a satisfactory cure of the disease (Down Syndrome).

It was never necessary to have Christianity, much less a false god, to arrive at such correct moral judgments. And this because of the nature of human beings as social animals, which even something as cringey as Laveyan Satanism partially correctly approximates towards.

The nords because they're my ancestors and we were the first Europeans to land in America, not that Columbus fraud.

o sheit