Why does pol hate Jews when there's Mike Savage?

Michael Savage (jew) calls out errant Jews on CNN. Why does pol hate Jews again?

youtube.com/watch?v=mjbokmfJ1qU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk
youtube.com/watch?v=ti1Tob5Ceh8
fightthebias.com/Resources/Rec_Read/mid_east_conflict.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=auiDEcLinY0
youtube.com/watch?v=lF5m2YuQXOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmp-FRfIQTs
youtube.com/watch?v=SMPBw4-vr_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7GppgugKGDU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Kraus_(writer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Nikolaus_Cossmann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphenated_American
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Weiner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's CIA. Look into his past connections with Timothy Leary. CIA counterculture social wngineers just got /theirguy/ to turn rightwing. He's Alex Jobes tier, fuck him.

Savage is a fucking retard

If you want a good Jew its Mark LEVINNNNNnnnnnnn

Every time I listen to Savage he's just stroking his own ego talking about irrelevant bullshit. At least Mark talks about the issues and is a great redpill for Dads lol

>he's CIA

wtf why is everyone pol doesn't like "CIA"

Also he says
>you're the opposite about everything decent about judaism
>decent about judaism
>decent
>judaism

Ahahaha no

>Timothy Leary was CIA and Savage worked with him.

Here he is calling for an assault weapons ban. He's a jew.. controlled opposition. Acts like your friend until he needs to move the direction of his base a certain direction the jews want.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk

Greentext fuckup on mobile pls no bully*

why do you like jews when they sell you your dumb opinions back to you

Isn't that Michael Weiner, who swam naked with Alan Ginsburg (NAMBLA founder), in Hawaii, and made postcards to send to people?

>Why does pol hate Jews again?
Because Michael savage represents about 20% of all Jews and the rest of them want us to turn into a rootless and cultureless slave population of consumers.

They're farming us like we farm land.

This post got my noggin' joggin' I just connected some dots. Thankyou.

Honestly, this was pretty kickass.

Something about an old, angry, conservative New Yorker laying into people with Yiddish and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Zozzle. He literally said shonda (for da goyim)

Thanks for this redpill. I googled it and can confirm

I love Savage. There's some good conservative Jews out there I like listening to and he's one. Laitman is another. Roseanne is a Jew who strongly supports Trump and the blue-collar workers. Jenna Jameson is Trump supporting Jew now.

There is only one (1) good Jew.

Isn't his gay son the founder of Rockstar energy drink?

Reminder his son is the piece of shit billionaire who invented rockstar energy

we don't hate jews fool

David Horowitz is the other based Jew

savage is the only man on the radio that i can bare listening to. everyone else is "republicans good democrats bad!" "thank you so much for calling my show i'm doing just great thanks for asking, how are you doing bill from tennessee?" listen to his sick of islam rant and how he got fired from MSNBC. he is the best

Look, you piece of shit, I'll say it once and only once.
First of,
>pol is not a single person

It just isn't. I don't come here for some sort of approval, or acknowledgement. I come here for the news.

Secondly, not a single prominent American Nazi supported eliminating all Jews. It's an absurd notion. Even fucking Rockwell, the Nazi's Nazi, said that he is only against the guilty ones. America is not about "collective guilt", that is a Marxist, authoritarian notion, incompatible with anything this country stands for. Is there a tradition of subversion among the Jews? Undeniably, see Communism. Can that tradition be eliminated by playing and winning the Communist game of collective responsibility? Absolutely not. See

youtube.com/watch?v=ti1Tob5Ceh8

Lol he's an Israel-firster
fightthebias.com/Resources/Rec_Read/mid_east_conflict.htm

Savage is a complete shitlord. If you read his books and listen to him regularly, you'd know he's redpilled and pro-Western as fuck. He even calls (((them))) out, making up Jewish sounding names, "Katzenbetg and Matzenberg in CNN" and so on.

Whatever his past affiliations or relations, if you listen to his show, he's as based as one can get on talk radio. Edgier and more ballsy than Levin or Limbaugh.

Levin is based too, but Savage is my guy.

He's very well read and knowledgeable, but he ruins it by being super emotional at times which he takes out on his callers like some super douche.

This. He's been at the vanguard of the right for over 20 years. Besides, he's a great storyteller, interesting, and human. A guy you'd have a beer with if he weren't such a recluse. He's not a political automaton like so many wonks.

Fuck your based Jews. Read Nock, Chesterton and Carlyle.

>more ballsy than Levin or Limbaugh

Savage is great, but Limbaugh is GOAT.
Did Savage call out C-ville as a false flag?
Coz Limbaugh did:

youtube.com/watch?v=auiDEcLinY0

This. The jew shit is fucking gay. If somebody can't see the implicit irony of being le ebin masterrace while simultaneously blaming subhuman jews for causing master race destruction.. well. Idk. What a joke.

>fellow kids

Most of those responsible for white genocide are Jews. Are most of the Jews responsible? Not by a long shot.

I don't hate jews, but when I see a leftist jew advocating for white eradication and say something like "as a white man..." it makes me go

:|

The only famous Jew I can think of who is actually anti-Zionist is Chomsky.

His audience is generally boomers and he's not active on social media so there's not enough interest to discuss him here.

He's extremely redpilled otherwise. He obviously was redpilled by the dark side of Judiasm and got out.

>mark Levin
>good jew
How blue pilled can you be?

>1% of the population
>Genetically inferior, mentally and physically
>Be responsible.
Unless you want to take this argument into metaphysical grounds rather than the evolutionary naturist basis of fascism/nazism, then I don't know what you have to complain about.

>metaphysical grounds
>rather than the evolutionary naturist basis of fascism/nazism

What are you on about?
Mein Kampf literally says that the only reason the biology hasn't triumphed, and the Whites haven't shown their true worth, is that the Jews created and maintain a system where biology doesn't matter, and the non-whites go along with it.

>metaphysics are weakness
>true strength is biology
>biology failed
okay senpai, I'd love to sympathize and help you and all but I'm evolutionary unfit to rescue you from demographic annihilation or something.

>metaphysics are weakness

Not since Christianity is a thing.
But its time is passing.

Controlled-opposition.
They didn't take over America by being in lock-step.

lol this man is CIA?

youtube.com/watch?v=lF5m2YuQXOw

I got the documents right here

Do you wanna see em'

he is a closeted gay fag living with poodles in fucking san francisco fer chrissake, gayer even than limbaugh, its all schtick schtick schtick

ann coulter is another one

david duke is another one

someone should make a list of closeted conservatives, it really is a mental disorder

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmp-FRfIQTs

shill

It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the shchmendrick in the White House. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

Ugh, my G-d I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMPBw4-vr_Y

michael savage ordering a pizza>>>>
youtube.com/watch?v=7GppgugKGDU

>Christianity rebirthed the civilization you love
>Christianity dies off, your civilization is destroyed
You guys are fucking embarrassing. .5% of the %1 population is Jewish and wants to destroy you, .5% isn't, the other 99%, which ever is or isn't your kin, gleefully cheers it on and provides the means for it die, but of course the real danger for the master race isn't them, it's the genetically, metaphysically inferior 1%. Gee, So super sorry our subhuman efforts weren't adequate to stop the other fractional 1% of subhumans from destroying the aryan master race. Ironically I'd still and do support white nationalism. It's embarrassing and sad but at least you can take refuge in something and pretend we believe in Jesus so you shit on your ancestors and heritage. Wait no, you're fucked no matter what now aren't you?

just because he loves poodles and lives in san francisco doesnt make him gay hahah

just because she flirts with bill maher doesnt mean she is not a carpet muncher

you tards fall for that tired old angry conservative fag schtick every time

Mike Weiner^

where's the poodle? how is he not gayer than limbaugh?

he is still high on leary's acid 50 years later

hahahahah

EVERYONE IS CIA. RUN YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY!!!

This. There are people of Jewish decent, maybe practicing Jews, maybe not, then there are (((Jews))), just like there are blacks, then there are niggers.

SEriously though, I love Savage.

he's gay? what makes him a piece of shit?

Exactly. Gad Saad said he is Jewish, but Jewish as in by descent

stay on the line, i will send you a free copy of my new book, 'guide to sucking cock in san francisco', and pretend i am not just running an ad for yet another ghost written turd to squeeze more shekels from the drooling hordes of seniors who still know what a fucking radio even is

>If you want a good Jew its Mark LEVINNNNNnnnnnnn
the fuck is wrong with you

The Savage-Wiener (tm) (pat pend)

You can't save the goods ones. The bad out weigh them and they will still defend the actions of other Jews.

you don't think he writes any of his own books?

>hey this jew is telling everyone about how bad the jews are, I guess the jews aren't so bad afterall!

Savage is a legend and is refreshing to listen to.

does jew temple allow colored goy?

hahahahah would you? writers are a dime a dozen. trump didnt write a single word in his and hasnt even ever read it. its just a racket to make the radio gig pay. got a radio show, what do? peddle a shit book. they all do it. limbaugh hannity oreilly. gotta milk the audience somehow. no money in radio.

You know what is more important than you physical and mental strength?
Your drive to explore uncharted waters and frontiers and build something that can be sustained, which originates in the unique European individualism.
No other race than ours ever did this, we were not just conquerors, but we explored the unknown for this is our nature.
You will find this nowhere among other races and that's why Asians, even though they are more intelligent than us, will never be a real competitor.
Jews are not concerned with exploring anything, all they do is create systems that turn our societies into human farms. And they exclusively work on perfecting this.
It is their nature, for their religion and their worldview states that everything which exists on this world is there to serve them.
They are called upon by their religion to bring order and control over this chaos and that's what they do.
In fact their ideology is similar to Islam. There is no need to ever explore anything except if it serves in improving this human farm.
Therefore it is not surprising that whenever jews took control of any Christian society it soon stopped to evolve and explore.
We see this today, when was the last time something great was discovered?
In the 60ties we went to the moon, invented the first useful computers and right around that time jews took power over our societies.
End of gold standard, immigration act of 1965 and sexual revolution.
Since then only incremental updates on existing concept.
If the jew did not infest the US we might already be settling the moon or mars for some time.
But there's no point for them doing that. Their god told them to perfect the human farm and all that is important for them will play itself out on this earth.

I don't even know who you are quoting now.
If this isn't just another shill comment copied and pasted from reddit, then you are one disturbed individual.

he uses yiddish slang constantly , sounds jewish, does segments on why judaism is terrible , has tons of jewish callers calling in and telling him he's sacrilege ... point being he doesn't hide it. he's also abrasively jewy sometimes, to my chagrin. he's right about 75% of the time, jewy the rest

Michael Alan Weiner (born March 31, 1942), better known by his professional name Michael Savage

T from Reno
You children have much to learn from wise old Savage....

>

if you have alzheimer's and never went to school

they all do, yes. back savage does have a phd, claims he's bored all day, so he just reads and writes. who knows. the shilling on all the shows is lame as fuck. pot belly pedo rush with the fake callers talking about his children's books makes me gag

To be honest, he's one of those that are close to be assimilated.
He might still hang on to tradition but his mentality is not Jewish anymore, which is good.

Spot on lol

I do.

he did rip off most of his schtick from old jewish comedians. google lenny bruce, savage totally stole his routine and delivery

There's no such thing as an assimilation for Jews.

Sure there is, you just rarely hear about those.

>his mentality is not Jewish anymore, which is good.
To think it takes a Jew to forsake its Jewishness to be good.

Really makes you think.

>If the jew did not infest the US we might already be settling the moon or mars for some time.
>But there's no point for them doing that. Their god told them to perfect the human farm and all that is important for them will play itself out on this earth.

Thanks, user.

No, he himself cannot let go 100%, but his children probably will.
His strong individualism is an European trait, jews are very tribal and collectivist. He obviously doesn't give a damn about the tribe.

You are welcome

they are dumb commie faggots.

>When the euroshit conveniently forgets his ETHNIC identity so he can LARP as somebody with any national/historical identity that isn't his and claim credit for it.
I'm white, jewish, and American. Does that mean I can claim credit for the Apollo program, Christian society and the fearless Poles who charged the Caliph's men at Vienna and saved Europe? If it does, which I'd like to believe (but would be denied because I'm jewish) then sure.

>There's no such thing as an assimilation for Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Kraus_(writer)

In 1897, Kraus broke from this group with a biting satire, Die demolierte Literatur (Demolished Literature), and was named Vienna correspondent for the newspaper Breslauer Zeitung. One year later, as an uncompromising advocate of Jewish assimilation, he attacked the founder of modern Zionism, Theodor Herzl, with his polemic Eine Krone für Zion (A Crown for Zion). The title is a play on words, in that Krone means both "crown" and the currency of Austria-Hungary from 1892 to 1918; one Krone was the minimum donation required to participate in the Zionist Congress in Basel, and Herzl was often mocked as the "king of Zion" (König von Zion) by Viennese anti-Zionists.

On April 1, 1899, Kraus renounced Judaism, and in the same year he founded his own newspaper, Die Fackel (de) (The Torch), which he continued to direct, publish, and write until his death, and from which he launched his attacks on hypocrisy, psychoanalysis, corruption of the Habsburg empire, nationalism of the pan-German movement, laissez-faire economic policies, and numerous other subjects.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Nikolaus_Cossmann
Cossmann's tireless struggle against the Treaty of Versailles and campaigns about the related topics of war debt (1922) and the stab-in-the-back myth (1925) earned him the reputation of a ruthless nationalism. He was falsely accused of pursuing causes on behalf of a political party or wealthy backers, but in fact Cossmann acted from conviction. While the stab-in-the-back furore served to poison the political atmosphere, he had actually sought to integrate German workers into the societal mainstream.

He was imprisoned in March 1933 for more than a year as an unconditional opponent of Adolf Hitler.

divisive commie faggots always claim "cia!!!" when its something they dont like. never fall for that disgusting commie bullshit

>I'm white, jewish, and American

Then you are not an American.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphenated_American

>his children probably will.
Do you know who his children are?

"Weiner is the son of Michael Weiner, better known as conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage, and Janet Weiner. He is Jewish."
"He is the creator of the Rockstar energy drink."
"In 2009, Weiner donated $25,000 to the California gubernatorial campaign of Gavin Newsom, who was the Democratic mayor of San Francisco. Newsom returned the donation and Weiner gave it to charity."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Weiner

Young Jews are all Jew with very little orthodox conservatisms. Some old Jews do follow some more conservative ideas but young Jews are literally the worst.

You are a fkn shill troll idiot.
Everybody discredits savage in the media including fox and troll sites with paid shills. He is the Only independent and the only one i canlisten to. It was him that is more responsible for getting trump elected thank god!

No you can't, neither can I. But there is one fundamental difference between you (if you still have the Jewish mentality) and me.
For me, arriving at an uninhabited patch of land somewhere far away from any civilisation is something that I would enjoy greatly. Many of us even dream about this.
For you it is something that you fear. You desire the collective and fear being exposed to wind, weather and nature on your own.
Jewish history (before diaspora) is when you look closely basically the continuous attempt to create the perfect society and law system.
European history is one of settlers and explorers who went to seek out places they did not even know to exist.

Jewish communities never move to some barren place without preexisting civilisation, they always move to places where it already exists.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Weiner
Two can play this game.

With his father, he co-founded the Paul Revere Society. In 1998, he ran as a Republican for the 6th district seat in the California State Assembly, receiving an endorsement from the president of the NAACP branch in Oakland, California.[5] In June 1998, Weiner won the Republican primary election by five votes.[7] Among his campaign issues included advocacy for Proposition 227, the ballot initiative eliminating bilingual education in public schools

>advocacy for Proposition 227, the ballot initiative eliminating bilingual education in public schools
>ELIMINATING BILINGUAL EDUCATION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS

I think I just came, hands-free.

>corruption of the Habsburg empire
Attacking the goy.
>and the stab-in-the-back myth
It wasn't a myth.

So much for assimilation.

They don't exist. The Jewish essence of their character will always remain.

I don't hate individual Jews. I like Michael Savage and Ben Shapiro. I just don't like their influence on society as a group.

What he said, the fks wrong with you? M levin? Savage is no 1 in country streaming and radio dominates every market including new york metro market!

You can btw clearly see the effects since when jews took over the institutions of education and science in the West.
For some decades now science has turned into total bullshit, there's so much pseudo science created these days and as we would expect, people stopped trusting science.
No breakthroughs and essence anymore, only science that basically mirrors how jews would back in the old days argue about religious laws in rabbinical schools.

>1998: Republican
>2009: Donating to Democrat Mayor of San Francisco
Your turn Tobias.

you can tell his daughter is a typical liberal yenta. his son sounds sort of red-pilled. i remember he was telling a story last year and said it was something a red-pilled friend said, but then he let his son's name slip

the most jewy thing he shills for is tax cuts and the removal of estate tax. all about the shekels and leaving more shekels to his daughter and her kids. and he isn't an immigration hardliner -- subtle pushes for amnesty a few times a week.

but i let it slide because he constantly says kushners shouldn't be in the white house, no stupid wars, calls out hollywood filth and degeneracy, and lefty elitist hypocrisy. and he has a funny sense of humor when sharing random stories about his dinner or weekend