An american came into my work and said he was sad that all our trees burnt down (british columbia) I told him not to...

An american came into my work and said he was sad that all our trees burnt down (british columbia) I told him not to worry because it will be -40 celcius and trees can't burn in winter.

He didn't laugh, he just said, but all the trees are dying, it's so sad.

Americans are fucking gay.

>caring about nature is "gay"

You're a nigger aren't you

No I'm scotch-irish.

Not much better.

shut up paki

Americans aren't all liberals. Take your bigoted ass back to whatever shithole place your from before I get my CNN hackers to hack you.

americans are also huge fags

Our nation is in ruins. We regularly escape to the woods for peace. These woods were gone. Reminded him that everything is futile.

Americans are also retards

Youre jokes werent funny so he is just being sarcastic here. You didnt laugh either.

EVERYONE SAYS PAKI

AMIRITE

>An american came into my work
no, a hippie came into your work

Yeah but how much gas did they buy?

Forest fires are good for the animals, critters don't eat pine trees retard, so when the forest burns, bushes and shrubs grow which the animals do eat.

wouldn't expect americans to know how forests work though.

none, I'm a waitress at a gay bar.

Is this a shitty and unfunny joke too?

Yea just like your moms blown out vag and protracted anus. Suck some more pine tree dick yankee.

>Starts war with Al Qaeda, an organization consisting of a few hundred members at most. 16 years later still cant defeat AQ.
>Starts war against terrorism, terrorism is more rampant than ever and every organization the US has fought for 16 years still exists. Also created several more in the process.
>Greatest military on earth, cant defeat dudes in sandles.
>Greatest Navy in the world, loses VS 2 merchant ships as of today.
>Greatest airforce on earth, kills more civilians than ISIS while using precision weaponry.
>Navy Seals, the most highly trained people on earth kill a 8 year old girl and a dozen civilians.
>Greatest strategists on earth lose tons of weapons and accidentally airdrop supplies to ISIS.
>Love freedom, impose their will on everyone.
>Love justice, kill people for literal precrime and suspicious activity.
>Bravery, use flying robots to kill farmers while sipping coffee 1000 miles away
>Swears to defend the constitution against foreign and domestic threats, no matter what obeys politicians that constantly shit on the constitution.

Hmm, shitty and unfunny.

Worst shitposting I've seen all year.
Good job.

I wasn't even shit-posting, I was just telling a story about something at work today. Old american fag literally crying about forest fires, even though they are good for the deer and shit.

Wow that is really fucking gay. Americans who come here are worse than the Canadians already here. The worst is that this liberal faggots from Yankee territory think that we are their fucking heroes and shit, and it's disgustingly pathetic.

It won't really matter in the long run. The shit was old as fuck. It will refresh the land in time. Stupid faggot Yankees

This is what I'm noticing, I live in a city on the trans-canada, so I meet a ton of americans. They always act like we are all liberal, all the guys at my work and most of the women are conservative.

>all the guys at my work and most of the women are cucks

ikr, it's as if they don't realize forest fires are part of nature too. Anyways fuck this thread, and fuck america, gonna go lift and play pool.

I still don't see how that makes him gay, did he suck your dick?

>only american fags and niggers come to canada, and they can't distinguish between polite manners and genuine kindness.

I'm sure he would have, notice how I said have, not of, because I'm not a retarded american and speak proper english.

Farmers adopted a trick from I think the natives that they literally do controlled burns of their crops when done cause it puts the minerals back into the earth for the next crop. It's literally fine

From the ashes of the old forest, a new one will rise up. A younger healthier and stronger forest.