>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/#signapetition
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/begins-u-s-launches-china-trade-probe/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/19/that-didnt-take-long-u-s-formally-launches-section-301-trade-investigation-on-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=fX4wkOGqSic
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/20/pennsylvania-coal-company-to-open-second-mine-since-trump-took-office.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Whites are the enemy, Whites used violence, and whites must be stopped, Whites are disgusting.

What did Trump mean by this?

MAGA

STOP IT

Okay

This is a nukement

Thanks for baking, please announce when you bake next time.

And others please don't announce when you aren't baking like a dumb nigger, thank you. ITs not cute or funny.

>high speed awoovement
>literally took 14 years to bake

Who is the president, other than Trump or Reverse Trump

no the BOTH OF YOU STOP.

A faggot thinks it is cure to announce they are baking then not bake.

Is it me, or is Trump a fucking racist Nazi?

>tfw we're winning and the left is at mass panic and trying to make it look like the world hates us

I love Kellyanne

The day of the black sun is upon us! About 1:15pm CST is the maximum deviation.

ANTIFA protests in Quebec City:

>shills still shilling
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/#signapetition
I swear once you niggercattle herding antifa/CIAniggers get crushed life will be easier.

The Spencerpedes are here.

Who ever the shills hate

They've resorted to begging through a hashtag! What a bunch of faggots!

How do you guys fight the blackpill, this shit is killing me

Day of Rake? Will Weedman show them his socks?

WEW 9999

THE FIRST SKELEGATE AWAKENS

is trump going to do some crazy shit in phoenix on tuesday?

I am the president
Trump is a me puppet

Would it be Good or Bad if he was?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/begins-u-s-launches-china-trade-probe/

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/19/that-didnt-take-long-u-s-formally-launches-section-301-trade-investigation-on-china/

you guys have no idea how royally fucked China is

President Trump gave them many chances to solve the NK issue but they laughed at him. They are not laughing anymore, those fucking simpsons

This is going to be the best week since he won the election. DNC going down. Trump pulled a keyser soze on their asses.

Awoo is a cute

Just kill yourself instead if it is too hard, things are actually going quite well so I can't imagine you pulling through when things get tough.

Obviously, a bunch of fags.

>the world hates us
This country does too. Fuck's sake you couldn't even win the popular vote against Hillary. And she's fucking terrible.

Nth for Hope

You actually pay attention and have faith in Trump. Watch his 2013 speech at CPAC. He KNOWS, and he's making tangible progress.
youtube.com/watch?v=fX4wkOGqSic

>This is going to be the best week since he won the election. DNC going down.
explain

Baking has consequences.

Speaking only truth

>t. crusaderkun

that gin and tonic looks pretty delicious.

PLEASE ELABORATE

wut happen

Question: What the fuck does that petition accomplish other than put Trump is a massive trap?

It could literally cause a civil war and the end of the PRC. Some of us do know.

August 22nd in Phoenix, Arizona?!?!

my mother will say ' AWOOOOOOO'

MORNING
>State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal apologizes for hoping Trump is assassinated
>Palm Beach Zoo and Conservation Society cancel fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
AFTERNOON
>Pennsylvania coal company to open second mine since Trump took office
>Mattis says Trump has made decision on Afghanistan
EVENING
>NK warns of 'adding fuel to fire' ahead of US-South Korea military exercise
>Trump tweets: "Heading back to Washington after working hard and watching some of the worst and most dishonest Fake News reporting I have ever seen!"
>USS John McCain collides in Pacific
>10 sailors missing, 5 injured
>Trump tweets: "Thoughts & prayers are w/ our @USNavy sailors aboard the #USSJohnSMcCain where search & rescue efforts are underway."
>SK's Moon says military exercises with U.S. 'not meant to raise tensions'
>Trump to address nation on Afghanistan tomorrow (Monday) at 9 P.M

BONUS!
>Solar eclipse tomorrow afternoon!

>popular vote
This meme again? That's so November 2016.

>ice in beer

Kek wills it. Making fun of dirty shit skins and their soulless beady little black boring eyes must stop.

This wouldn't be a trap for pre-cucked candidate Trump. As he said, this kind of thing wouldn't happen under his watch, believe me.

Quit making excuses for this cuck.

>Trump is a massive trap?
I hope you're wrong.

thanks nntnn

Giving up is an inherently French and Swedish ideology and pessimism was invented by the Germans when a forest nigger learned that destroying Europe isn't a good thing in other cultures. With enough endurance anything can be overcome.

ELABORATE NIGGER

>Trap
Fuck off antifa

The quest continues

He's gonna do massive bong hits in front of everyone and announce weed is legal for US citizens.

it will cause a civil war. firstly all the manufacturing companies will flee to USA which foxconn is doing

then there will be a chinese recession. the newly formed middle class will not accept being poor again now that they have had a taste of capitalism. the communist party will stamp down brutally on dissent and then it will spiral to civil war and balkanisation

Let me tell you why this petition for labeling Antifa a terrorist organization is a bad idea.
1) If Trump mentions the petition at all, you'll have a massive amount of libs creating petitions and then calling Trump a hypocrite for not caving to all their demands.
2) Labeling a group called Anti-Fascist a terrorist organization is essentially naming yourself as a fascist. It just looks bad.
3) Calling them Alt-Left is sufficient and people know who Trump is referring to.
4) If anything, Trump should label the Alt-Left a terrorist organization. When people ask who they are mention the groups who show up dressed in black and attack the police. You have to rename the enemy to defeat it.

He really hates the Yellow Peril.

you forgot
>That's too bad!

Never mind the fact that Trump got record numbers in California

This will be purely legislative though
People were saying that trump going against 'anti-facists' will make him look bad but after the media shilled for them right as they proceed to throw piss at cops and riot in boston i think that's not an issue any more

>pre-cucked
>cuck
You've been saying this for 4 hours. Its time for bed!

Fucking pathetic CIA maggots, get the fuck off this board. Trump is a faggot jew baglicker.

>Maria Chappelle-Nadal apologizes for hoping Trump is assassinated
How has she not been fired and taken to court yet?

Thank you Hope

>>That's too bad!
? What's the context?

He pardons Assange tomorrow.

It's a pity Taiwan seems to have evolved into their own culture. Had this happened 20 years ago it would have been a perfect chance to place the ROC government back in power.

Kill yourself, faggot. No one is buying (((you))) or your kike shit.

>>Pennsylvania coal company to open second mine since Trump took office
source please, it puts a smile on my face when the working class have a champion again

Tuesday*

Also how the fuck does that cunt McCain have a ship named after him?
I thought only dead people got to have vessels named after them

His response to the USS John McCain crashing into a merchant vessel.

Boy, Kimmy bitched out pretty fast huh? Was it all for show for the 2900th time?
I still don't want a war with NK but that fat bitch needs to put in his place. We shouldn't have to be so cautious for security every time we do military exercises with South Korea or Japan.

See you in 5 years lefty/pol/
After you get divorced raped, after you get a house, kids, and a spouse, after the real world hits you.

You're going to be fun, much more fun than these occupy faggot

gentlemen..........................

people are so retarded with this solar eclipse glasses shit,they act like the fucking sun gets stronger or something,because people have NEVER looked at the fucking sun before

both repubs and dems have called for her to step down and even discussed forcing her out

she wont last, but shes a state senator so not really a major loss for dems

it begins

oh geez it's not even real awoo hours why is this night taking so long

sounds like fun times are a-coming!

How is it a trap? He'll either make a piddly statement about it or let the DoJ crack down on them. The Jews will kvetch but we've got more than enough videos and tweets of antifa doing heinous shit to redpill the normies.

>trying to rebrand Antifa

you can't prove it.

Hitler was a plant used to destroy the white man's world and create the way for degeneracy to reign supreme

homer caca
go back to or where this is seen as important

By now we know that antifa and BLM are predisposed to violence. They can't resist they have to inflict harm on somebody and we already know that Soros and certain aspects of a government are involved and funding to make this happen so the false flag risk is very high. The never initiate violence campaign would work. The mainstream media is in on it and you know they're just going for the camera footage. So if everybody bonds together and agrees to take a few hits for the team we can get some good footage and counter the fake narrative that we are the problem.. Lure antifa with the "Free speech rally" they won't be able to resist. Weekly free speech rallies... I'm talking wear them out. We also need reconnaissance and monitor the event via drones. We need people on the lookout for suspicious occurrences. Pay attention because these false flags are seeming to be set up very sloppily. If they know we're on the lookout for the false flags they'll be much less likely to try them because they know one slight anomaly is going to be scrutinized. Use drones. Eat pieces To communicate. Identify and profile the mob. Get their masks off and photo them. Dox them. But don't assault them. The police are obviously being given orders to let the left do as they please so we need to be smart about this. Use their propensity for violence against them and the incessant need for the mainstream media to film it. Tshirts and signs that say, Never Initiate Violence Flip the script on these shitbags they are so predictable

Not gunna happen
Assange is a lefty faggot and is purposely holding off on releasing the info we need to put away the shadow government and every globalist in the US for life or execution
He needs to hang himself

>palm beach zoo and conservation society
>palm beach zoo
That zoo sucks, no wonder they need a fundraiser.
Lion Country Safari is where it's at.

Lol these are the remnants of supporters of the orange moron
It's like the meeting of the mindless

What did Shapiro mean by this?
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321

>defends kikery
>calls those who call it out "leftists".

>TRUMP IS KEKED xD
You Spencershills are first on the helicopters

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/20/pennsylvania-coal-company-to-open-second-mine-since-trump-took-office.html