Fuck the Bible-Thumper resurgence. Neo-con pawns. fuck off

Fuck the Bible-Thumper resurgence. Neo-con pawns. fuck off.

what is with the BBC fesishization among leftists

shitty meme

Checked. I won't answer you though.

Ask your woman.

Nice digits. Also leftists are bohemians and blacks are puppets for their fetishes. It most be humiliating for a black man fucking some fat white whore and getting his dick suck by some old white guy, being an actor in his play. Degrading.

>these guys are virgin losers!!!11!!1
>We stole their women though hahah!!!!11111 ebin

Checked

It's because they're fat and ugly. See pic related. If you check out the study it shows that ethnic preference for white women is overwhelming for white men. So the fatter and uglier they are, the less likely they go only for white men.

Because look at your team.

epic

Which side are you talking about?

this is the big bad alt right?

are you a megalian?

See pic related.

White women overwhelmingly like white men, especially when they're slim, slender, athletic, fit, or just average weight in general.

No these are soft betas calling you a cuck schilling for some outdated conservative politics.

How the fuck can anyone think he is black....

I'm glad I'm a Bible-thumper.

>Sargon
>Conservative

They know is sets off pol. That's why it's posted. Here's the formula.

>Black guy + attractive white woman + cheating = hundreds of (you)s

It has all the right things of proper bait for loser white nationalists around here. You get the minority angle they hate, the pretty white girl they're jealous for, and the cheating they secretly fear due to deep-seated insecurity.

All that's missing is a mixed baby.

I don't get why the white supremacists would have a black gay husband?? What am I missing here??

Holy shit.... OP is 1000% correct..

He's given me an idea....go rally cucks....Your women are safe with me.

>pretty
>race-mixing

See:
gg

Inb4 you get bombed by your own True Supreme Leader to the North! Oppa gooknam style.

The niggerfag pill is the real redpill

absolute shite. not even clever.
we expect far better out of you "people", slanteye.