KKK ANTIFA/BLM ON SAME BUSES???

Eye-witness claims Antifa/BLM and Nazis came to Charlottesville on the same group of buses.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bornagain57/status/897313698599108608
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

HOLY FUCK!

We need to look for charter buses in the general area or paths. Video cameras to help catch them in motion. Someone is bound to find spmethong

Bump

At this point everything is psyops conducted by (((them))).

>claims
you fucking faggots would never believe a word a nigger said if it didn't fit your agenda
doublethinking kike cock gobbling retards

Those false flagging faggots

>she

who knows.

I don't think a bunch of people would expose themselves like this.
they'd throw on a shirt/outfit else where.

nothing to see here.

This reflects my opinion on the matter.

BLM, BLM, ANTIFA are all niggers

We should be looking into these "KKK" People and I have a feeling we can track these people back to the DNC in some way.

These KKK shirt wearing faggots are even more guilty than the Antifa sacks of shit.

Pic Related

Digits have now confirmed

he has spoken

GET TO WORK FAGGOTS

WTF user??? Witnessed!

We know that antifa/BLM are predisposed to violence. They can't resist. they have to inflict harm on somebody and we already know that Soros and certain aspects of a government are involved and funding to make this happen so the false flag risk is very high. The never initiate violence campaign would work. The mainstream media is in on it and you know they're just going for the camera footage. So if everybody bonds together and agrees to take a few hits for the team we can get some good footage and counter the fake narrative that we are the problem.. Lure antifa with the "Free speech rally" they won't be able to resist. Weekly free speech rallies... I'm talking wear them out. We also need reconnaissance and monitor the event via drones. We need people on the lookout for suspicious occurrences. Pay attention because these false flags are seeming to be set up very sloppily. If they know we're on the lookout for the false flags they'll be much less likely to try them because they know one slight anomaly is going to be scrutinized. Use drones. Ear pieces To communicate. Identify and profile the mob. Get their masks off and photo them. Dox them. But don't assault them. The police are obviously being given orders to let the left do as they please so we need to be smart about this. Use their propensity for violence against them and the incessant need for the mainstream media to film it. Tshirts and signs that say, Never Initiate Violence. Flip the script on these predictable shitbags

Bump. Lots of slide threads. Not sure but just bumping new, non repost and non spam. Good shit

only thing fishy is this nigga driving on the wrong side of the car

Bump

He has used my body as a vessel to convey this information to you.

Where are the proofs?

>trusting a dindu

What is this wizardry?

Kek save us all...

He has spoken

Dude looks like Brock Lesnars gay little brother.

>That's why I took this video to prove it........

Wat do?

scripting

you calling me a scripter you son of a bitch? I bet you wouldn't say that to my face!

You are just jealous because kek chose to speak through me and not you...he loves me more

Based black man, hope he can protect himself after this vid. Good on him for putting this out

I trust intelligent, dark complected folks in America 1000x more than the media. The man in the video is correct. If you walk outside and deal with other people, it ain't like they show on the US propaganda networks at all.

I'm converting to Kekism

Digits have been bestowed upon you on this day of your conversion

Accept him as your personal lord and savior

twitter.com/Bornagain57/status/897313698599108608

Can we get a zoom in on license plates?

bump
>and is there an user with more social media than me who can fwd this vid to hannity or maybe even potus?
seems like hannity would love the shit out of this
>fuck, fwd to alex j, too, while you're at it
thanks in advance, user

WOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GET IT

i was watching the livestream on faith goldies livestream 5-10 minutes before the car hit
everyone, there was video capture of at least 2 of the bus.
the march consolidated very quickly and was very intense within minutes, standard chanting
marching down the road.

and about 5-10 minutes later, the rest is history.

and another odd thing. the rebel media disbanded right after..

faith goldie was maybe 15-30 feet away
from the accident, and right before the car
hit she made an interesting comment
that sets the tone for the situation
america's been in this past week.

shit was a honeypot psyops.
all the media keeps stirring that honeypot.
rally after rally after rally of conflicting ideas
with intensity brewing on all sides.

waiting for the "right" brutality to focus on.
to play that almighty tried and true racism card.

BASED
BLACK
MAN

But seriously I 100% believe this is what happened

because it's IMPOSSIBLE that outside forces would hire agitators to stir shit up!
there's NO WAY anyone would pay for people just to show up and raise hell

fucking morons

Kek save us from this hellhole on earth

bttt - back to the top!

Do bump this but don't be a little faggot about it faggot

I gotchu senpai

10/10 user

We need to find these charter buses. Anon5 said the human trafficking routes and distribution centers can also lead us to them. If we can find them we can find out where they are coming from. Then we can prepare for them in the future.

some random nigger in what *looks* to be a nurses uniform

oh yeah, this is legitimate

tell me fucking more

he is truly among us user

Gotta at least give the monkey that much, he at least managed to be a nurse.

Every living soul is walking around with a high definition movie camera and can distribute their video across multiple social media platforms in a matter of seconds after its filmed. This isn't the 90s and you don't need to walk around with a fucking camcorder. There's no fucking excuse for this man to not have video proof.