Is Love just a chemical reaction?

Who knows?

It's what you make it. I personally think that one can only do an action by which it would then be defined as love, not necessarily "love" someone by feeling all good about it due to endorphins.

Although powerful in message, this type of thinking is good if you want to keep fooling yourself that life is worth living.

>implying
Nihilism is the bane of society.
You will either succumb to it or defy it. The strong will create their own path, above those who are weak willed.

Literally everything we experience is a chemical reaction. The Matrix was right about everything happening in our brains

Yes at it's base. But people are far more complicated with a jelly computer that process all those chemicals and makes deductions and errors based on previous entered data through a lifetime.

So love is a bit more complicated than just chemicals. It's also electricity.

not consciousness.

Yes.
It's like a fart that lasts the rest of your life.

> Correlation != Causation

Chemicals are just your consciousness interpreting an unfathomable universe.

Next.

this is honestly what redpilled me 3 years ago

Bump

Love is just a chemical reaction in the same way Beethoven's 9th is just grooves on a vinyl record.

Mix of chemicals, and friendship

I equate love to beauty and there may be some release of some chemical when you behold beauty, but it is most certainly a force that goes beyond a chemical reaction.

Yes.

are wall just made of atoms?

I don't believe so. Broken heart syndrome is a real condition....

>Love
I want normalfags to die.

restless legs syndrome is real condition too, just bullshit one, same as ADHD and all other stuff we got from living in civilization

whoa nelly, thats edgy

Romantic love is -- or something of that nature.

It usually lasts long enough to have a child and raise it till it can walk well on it's own. 7(ish) years

Then your woman gets bored and runs off with the pool boy and sues you for alimony.

Every feeling is just shit sloshing around in your brain.

Then you die and your brain evaporates.

>implying
--or rather assumptions is/are necessary in order to create theories. Just like in the comic you posted, which needs to assume that Donald is wrong, though his conclusion is just as valid as Mickey's. Mine, like many, have theorized that there is nothing inherently worth living for, save for released by glands and organs, which are orchestrated by a brain. These "other people" and I have decided that what our reality brandishes is enough, and do not believe that there is something else beyond that. In other words, the line is concretely drawn between discovered reality and belief/hope for us. You, like many just the same, choose to attach yourself to that which is beyond that line in philosophy, which is fine.

>Nihilism is the bane of society
I don't disagree with you, but is that so wrong? I don't think that one should forget all customs which makes for a more enjoyable/pleasant life for themselves and others now, but to cease everything now is arguably an ideal as well.

>The strong will create their own path
Idealistic. Society lends its appendages as aids to those who benefit it most at that time, thus meaning that society, if personified, is opportunistic. Not to say that if one wills it, they will find a path that could satisfy their momentary desires, but to reach complacency is in itself hell to the growing intellectual. I don't mean to flatter myself when I say that, for I am still experiencing new mediums that I tend to factor and compare against my theory thus far, but I keep coming to the same conclusion despite efforts. This is no different from you in terms of reasoning to continue because tomorrow brings something new, and can act as evidence towards your(s and my) theory.

You're asking the right questions OP. Honestly, I think you're either doing this for smiles and giggles, or because you're troubled--or something to either effect. But even better, what compels you to make such a thread?

This too.

no

>Normalfags pls die is now edgy
Double combo! Newfag and a Normalfag!

>Confusing love with emotional attachment or lust
Kys you are the reason the world has turned to shit.

This comic never made sense to me. Donald's statement was about a lack of intrinsic value in life, and Mickey's rebuttal was about dealing with solipsism. This comic just looks like intellectual self-masturbation desu.

All human consciousness derives from chemical reactions. Just because something is a chemical reaction does not make it insignificant.

Or one of fhe foundation of the universe?
All is one?
>lawofone.info

Love is nowadays a bastardized emotion. We use that word for everything we like, it lost its value.

If it were, so what? What practical application would it have? Can you name a single chemical in it? Can you synthesize it? Make love filters? Can you measure who has more of it?
"It's a chemical reaction" when you can't do anything with said knowledge is no different from saying it's magic.

It's called Cortisol