Antifa here. We've already won. The law is ultimately on our side...

Antifa here. We've already won. The law is ultimately on our side. You may not agree with us but you can't openly attack us because it will just further demonize the right. All we have to do is use the law to further our agenda and we will see our goals through.

Just look at these monuments we're having taken down. We go through the legal channels of contacting city governments about them, they take them down, and if you guys attack us all it does is make us look like the more reasonable people.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44
youtu.be/QANvgecGAiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep doing what you're doing, perhaps even step it up a notch plz k thx

Car bombs and random shootings next Antifa?

The law isn't on your side, the corporate owned media is.

please continue, surely this will work out in your favor :))))

Release the sex video or Larper Dickson!

whats the scalp count at? i think you should lose at least 2 for pic related

Hey Antifa, we all know you are true communists at heart. Just like we all know the alt-right really aren't Nazis.

This retard is flying an anarchist flag and talking about using the law. What a chimp.

Fucking LARPing regard, kill yourself.

Try burning down the White House next because many presidents were racist, the current president is LITERALLY a Nazi and the racial implications of name itself is offensive. We'll see how on your side law enforcement really is.

>George soros pay us
Rly nigga?

Not anymore, cuck.

do this pls --->

You would think think that, except you're provoking the other side even more until they just start killing.

I mean, violence is not anyone's first choice, but it is the final choice, and a stable society cannot exist with people like you in it. The right is going to kill you, and it may not be today, because they just haven't suffered enough or come to terms with that, but you will not see power.

NAZIS ARE NOW FOREVER LINKED TO THE RIGHT AND DONALD TRUMP

Oh really, the law isn't on our side? Sweety, did you not see what happened to the idiot alt-righter that ran his car into a crowd of people. He's going to be locked away for a long ass time.

The funniest part is that one of you clowns is going to break out your guns sooner or later and it will really put the final nail in coffin of the alt-right.

You faggot antifa have signed your own death warrants. You do realize you are going to end up in jail or beaten to death by a mob if this continues? I hope the $30 soros is paying you is enough.

Useful idiots for (((them))). Good job, you tool.

Wow they didn't let him walk scot free after killing someone and injuring over a dozen others, I guess that means you win!

Good photo sequence, Leaf.

You keep thinking that.

All of these ring wing trumptards brag about their guns and shit but none of them will ever use a single bullet against us because they know the law won't be on their side and the media will demonize them.

In other words, your cause will get run even further into the ground than it already is once you guys start shooting at us. Because then we become martyrs.

The war is now on Pol. Normies are now coming out of the wood work to pick a side. Be trolling alt-right or alt-left. You lefty faggots are arrived to the party. Maybe the next election you can help get a president in power.

Note: I am not a fucking alr-right person. Just a person who trolls the internet like anybody else.

Law won't save you now that the nigs want you dead too.

It means the law is clearly on our side and not the side of bigots. The police aren't on your side in this thing. You attack us, you go to jail and we look like the good guys, which we are.

I'm not alt right but karma is a bitch. you may feel the way you do now but nature has a way of creating a balance. enjoy it while you can I guess? it won't last forever and being shady is nothing to be proud of.

Irregardless, more people are going to start getting violent against antifa, even with the law trying to slap them back down. Eventually it's going to be silly, and more people are going to start disregarding the laws and there will be open bloodshed as the mentality shifts. The law won't catch all of them, people will realize that they can get away with it, and tons of people are going to revel in your demise.

You have power now, but you don't understand how fleeting it is, you're not looking at the bigger picture.

you're fagging attacking of monuments only adds more normies to our side when they see we are trying to save this country from fascist faggots like yourself

Being a martyr means you're dead, chimp.

lol the law is on your side?
if you've forgotten who the president is then you needa google it my guy, no matter what happens when shit really hits the fan all you are going to have is the black bloc, and police clean that shit up quick.

First off stop with the bs by calling yourselves antifa. You are nothing but communists and that is all. I've seen your protests and you carry nothing but commie flags and not one American flag.,The law is not on your side. I know this is bait thread but still wanted to get that out there.

>James Fields will be found not guilty (protestors hit his car before he floored it, reasonable doubt)
>Deandre Harris will lose in court (he and another man started the fight, video evidence shows this to be the case despite the cry baby picture presented on MSM)

You'll lose in court. Go tend to your wife's son.

t. Not even a White Nationalist

>125k in 5 days

other Antifa here, shut the fuck up cuckfag

Your existence justifies the 1033 program. Enjoy getting run over by an APC

DAASSS RIIITE

>Antifa here. We've already won.

125,000 signatures in three days. Have fun in prison with all that diversity.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

This
Please OP. Keep doing just what you're doing.

See OP, this is how a proper anfag is supposed to shitpost.

Why must there be so many shitty LARPfags here now?

Either post pic of boipucci with time stamp or gtfo.

>It means the law is clearly on our side and not the side of bigots
lol no it doesn't. You think if a Black Panther had driven through a crowd of whites they'd have just let him go? How can you guys tout yourselves as the "intellectual party" and be this retarded?

>mfw BLM is just one nigger in a sombrero

i can point out any nigger in a crowd and call them BLM then huh?

are you even trying /ru/?

I laughed harder than I should have at this gif.

Irregardless (Bonus: thusly) are not real words.

The president dont mean shit. He's too busy pretending he's on the apprentice and firing people out of his cabinet left and right. He's not going to do shit against us because the white house is in chaos right now!

FAGGOT!

>muh monuments
Good job, you're really dismantling the system comrade!

You didn't win shit

Do you know this man?

Why isnt Soros paying you?

youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44

As far as I knew the charlotsville statue was removed illegaly. But okay by the way I like the picture you posted of yourself 10/10 have fun getting harrased libtard.

Shit bait

It really just sounds like you're attempting the adult equivalent of waving your hand in front of a kid's face and then crying when he bites you

Bullshit. It would have been defended as a "woke" brother resisting the evil white supremacists and defending himself from the masses of hatred.

No Soros won and the people you fight for will disregard you.

Educate yourself faggot.

youtu.be/QANvgecGAiE

Real American here. ANTIFA is nothing but a group of cowardly liberal filth who hide their faces and can't even interact with anyone intelligently.

Antifa is a terrorist group but a really dumb one at that. It's why they always get their asses kicked. They are the biggest pussies on modern day society.

To those that oppose Antifa (which is most of America), know that they will be crushed till they are nothing more than a laughable memory.

>stands on the grave of a fat chick to push agenda
will you at least admit how immoral you and other commies are

I like how you're the only person who responded to my comments.

This is a bait thread.

You cannot contain it.

Didn't a few of you get arrested in Boston after you attacked police? Really on your side there...

Show us you mean business. Drive a car through a crowd

>Oh really, the law isn't on our side? Sweety, did you not see what happened to the idiot alt-righter that ran his car into a crowd of people.
He killed someone, of course he is going to prison unless he pulls a Zim Zam. Try running someone down and see how it works out for you cupcake.

>we're the good guys!
100,000 Americans want to declare your group as a terrorist organization, what do you think about that?

>Wow they didn't let him walk scot free after killing someone and injuring over a dozen others, I guess that means you win!
NICE

larp larp larp
lose the flag and show us your leaf

Don't try to reason with it, that will only make it more butthurt.

Damn. You must be one of the most retarded people who ever posted on Sup Forums.

I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sad for you.

This. You guys need to organize some more free speech rallies so the antifa morons can demonize themselves as they protest it.

Funny thing is, if they don't try and shut it down /ourguys/ will have a platform and they can't beat us in an open debate with logic and reason so they resort to violence and censorship. They lose either way.

Eric clanton
And
Yvette falarca
Have the law on their side too "comrade"?

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

We are officially declaring open season on commies.

Not everyone who disagrees with your extremism is an extremist.

>Anarcho-Communist
>Happy that the law is functioning and upholding justice
Really activates my almonds

>antifa
>the law is on our side

Quality bait, however no real antifa would ever admit to being on the same side as the law/system/govt. Their whole identity is based on larping as a rebel.

I won't be happy until the national guard starts mowing them down.

What's the name of the whore who was killed by the car? Yeah, she's white and no one cares.

AntiFa you're begging for a civil war, and you will lose. You're a bunch of faggot pansies, and you don't abide by the law, so don't even try to pretend that you go through proper channels.

I don't care if you remove history, without it, there's nothing to prevent it from happening again and I'm highly confident I'll be in the Big House and your dumb white liberal asses will experience exactly what the Irish slaves experienced.

You know, the slaves you were never taught about in your anit-white history classes? Go read a fucking book.

Wait so you actually think they would not have even charged him with a crime? Are you not ashamed to make such a stupid argument?

06, get the broom. We got a smartass here.

You won a battle. Your addiction to instant gratification will be your undoing.

Noam Chomsky told the Washington Examiner about antifa, "It's a major gift to the Right, including the militant Right, who are exuberant."

Well there's 300,000,000 million Americans so I think we're doing just fine, sweetheart.

You overestimate the amount of people that would attack us. The police will make examples of those who do because they have been on our side throughout the past few months.

You will never win, you commie faggot, because we have the truth on ours side.

Nationalism = Nature

Kek, do you enjoy larping as a woman, maybe you didnt mean to come off as a women but you did. You go through what to contact what leaders about what. How much of american territory is controlled by your tyrants ??? The answer is none, next question. Considering the simple laws of supply and demand what is your realistic time table for the cities ( Assuming they all band together, (( They Won't )), and then do what ?

We'll see about that.

He would have been charged, but you know the poor oppressed card would have been milked to death. Every civil rights lawyer in the country would be happy to defend him to the end of the earth. You say this like James Fields wasn't arrested. Are you trying to extend this to general arrest rates/reasons among races?

>Anarchists
>Hiding behind the law, police, and legal system

You won the battle but lost the war, Bakuninigger.

>Well there's 300,000,000 million Americans so I think we're doing just fine, sweetheart.

Faggot, please. Even that many normies won't save you from getting mowed down by the national guard and waterboarded by the FBI.

We're on the same side here, my brother!

Sorry, but your whole statue defacing thing basically put you as the same as ISIS on the mentality of the normies, and when you lose the normies, you lose.
As yourself stated, there are 300 million Americans, and i don't think your group can face 300 million people in any sort of ground.

so police aren't fascists now?

>Kek, do you enjoy larping as a woman, maybe you didnt mean to come off as a women but you did.
You're right, this guy comes off as being really faggy.

You are such an irreprehencable faggot. Most cops are right wing. Hence why they are always puttin brothas down.

>15,000 march against free speech
>winning

Nigga yous' a crackka.

ooga booga

Heather Heyer looks like one of the fat sluts I used to fuck on the side back when I was a smackhead. RIP chubbs.

The police enforce the law which punishes the violent. Antifa is nonviolent where as the alt-right is violent and provokes conflict by spouting racist and bigoted speech.

It's going to backfire.

Normies are not on their side or your side, and they control the national guard and FBI.

Everyone, EVERYONE will get arrested, as soon the public opinion gets more public.