What's gonna happen tomorrow, Sup Forums?

What's gonna happen tomorrow, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9sHxOeYwew
youtube.com/watch?v=-huujIHffvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Solar eclipse
Finna be lit nigga

Stock market crash. Screencap this.

Oh yeah... I read something about this. But I was drunk, so I don't remember... WTF is going on again?

ITS
>captcha centre stock

Chaos

dunno but there's a lot of weird posts on Sup Forums tonight. probably LARPing but who knows

Same thing as always: IT

Something magical

totes mcgotes

if you are reading this make sure you get drunk and stoned tomorrow and dont fucking forget it

A Solar Eclipse. It's a warning to the gentile nations from God. Something may happen but it may just be a warning. Repent, Jesus loves you!

NEVER

youtube.com/watch?v=e9sHxOeYwew

jerk off to anime, watch eclipse, eat hotpockets, shitpost, go to bed

Waste of quads.

solar eclipse
stock market crash
hillary in jail
trump resigns

Hopefully the Earth won't explode or something. I hope I don't die in my sleep or anyone or anything (animals and objects included) I even vaguely care about dies, either. I suppose that'd include all the non-shills, non-retards on this website.

>gentile
>Jesus loves you
wat

Someone is going to give out fake eclipse glasses.

yellowstone erupts

>not even jewish
What?

pro tip- nothing id going to happen

t. I've seen 2 full solar eclipses in my lifetime so far, today will make the 3rd.

Eclipse. I have a reason to get up before noon.

The government and NASA will project an image of a round object in front of the moon to give the illusion that the Earth is round, because they have to come up with more and more miraculous lies to try and keep the globecucks believing their garbage

It's going to be sunny then shady then sunny again. Kinda like clouds. Mellow out man!

China vs India

youtube.com/watch?v=-huujIHffvc

He will reveal himself. I thought you knew this already faggot.

Fucking retard. We already knew the eclipse would happen 38 years ago. Dumb ass christ cuck useless eater faggot. Go drink bleach

I remember one in the fourth grade. It was spooky. It reminded me of night with orange glow from the street lamps illuminated.

The beginning of something magical.

Cooper dies

Nigger orgy with your sister. Screen cap this.

fucking nothing just the same bullshit different god damned day. Work shit sleep.

Nope.You'll still be a virgin.

deadline for military action by china was 19th aug..literally nothing

niceposting.

Trump will act like a cuck, and the neocons will further their agenda more.

Bunch of people are gonna go blind staring at the eclipse without proper eye protection

An eclipse. Happens every year but now that it's in Murica people suddenly come up with shit theories.

Magnum PI will get a reboot, riots in cali, ohio, kentucky and Delaware. Major bankruptcies, 7 dead people, vindicated celebrities turned politians and a massive tidal wave. Stay tuned for our on the ground reporter Fiona as she covers the hardhitting topics: floods, disembodiment, men attempting to push their penis through the hole of a vinyl record and silverware fallen behind the stove, never to be heard or seen from again.

chinese calendar is 2 days behind us moron

Israel is going to nuke every country surrounding them and America is going to take the blame

12:15 pm
Monday, 21 August 2017 (GMT+8)
Time in China

nice troll bro

A solar eclipse that may actually unite the nation. Maybe, because we'll be so mesmerized by the phenomenon, that politics won't be an issue for the day. But only for Monday, the rest of the week, we will return to the total chaos and fighting.

fuck back to hong kong mr. ching chong

My relationship ended just minutes after midnight. Is that a sign?

A lot of faggots got pissed at this post
Keep doing the Lord's work user

The memes will merge with reality.

Hmm we will see

dijees

Tomorrow its begins
everything goes into motion
tomorrow
everything starts
in the shadows of the sun

Don't be so negative user :(

You did come hard with the 3s tho. Checked Amen. Peace be with you

>tomorrow
>21st is today
what did he mean by this?

Looks like those quads and doubles are the answer

It marks the beginning of the Tribulation. Death, war, destruction, pestilence and all that fun stuff.

I'll probably have some random guy in my favourite public toilet spray my beard with warm cum again.

The synchronization is near

Jews are about to win

In that order.

>im too poor to own any stock

yay?

More importantly, did everyone pack their bags?

Save all your sperm and fluids from today

Oprahs Va-jay-jay is going to engulf the sun.

I have a huge 160 question test tomorrow gonna determine wether I pass second year of med school or fail. Very worried Sup Forums/ ... other than that not shit desu

The space Jews will finally reveal themselves.

not in America its still the 20th Aussie breww

Nothing

Good luck.

end of times...

you mean the relationship with your partner?

A sand person with no valid driver's license will forgo pressing the brakes in a commercial vehicle just as he approaches a group of indigenous citizens of that land.

Screencap this.

>thinking the stock market doesn't affect them because they don't own stocks

The morning star

Nope.

Now you see
which puppets will be played

Yes!

Solar eclipse

I know. My family members own large amounts of stocks. The devastation to families across the world will be immense.

Thanks Senpai

WAR.

That's a common occurence nowadays lad

Bums will bang your mom inside the dumpster

Face eaters will reveal themselves.