Who here actually liked Charolettesville?

Anybody else think that Alt-Right is legitimately pretty cool, Cville was fucking hilarious, and we just need to plow through the media's retarded narrative and keep recruiting angry young white 20 year olds?

I don't understand why the entire movement is like blackpilled now

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.zencast.fm/download/media/1332/914d8b00-114b-4457-b26d-7e28217917dc.mp3
vid.me/ccMmv
youtu.be/567vcXmKHfg
youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously Charolettesville was just IRL shitposting.

The people who are virtue signaling and denouncing cville are the same people who were having melt downs about Trump during the election too.

Who the fuck cares? It's just some IRL bantz

B-because Sarah Silverman extended her 'love' for us, if we would only convert.
If we don't convert, it's the gulag.

>Cville was fucking hilarious, and we just need to plow through the media's retarded narrative
>plow through
underrated

most people found it to be an attempt at mass murder

you should get up into a public square and announce your unique opinions since you seem really convicted

Not gonna lie, former alt-righter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the alt-right crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys ruin our civic nationalist movement.

You have to go back to t_dildo

Why make fun of Elle? Yes, she has an odd-looking face but she's a good reporter.

dude who the fuck cares, some obese right-wing loon plowed his BASED CHARGER into an obese SJW fucktard

This shit happens all the time. That congressman just got fucking shot in the hip by some bernie voter.

It's just some IRL shitposting and banter. Don't do politics in 2017 if you can't handle the heat in the kitchen

damn, whiteboy with the back tattoo in the air is fuckin thicc

She's a qt 3.14 too

But that cville hit-job focusing on Cantwell was ridiculous. She knows the alt-right is not filled with a bunch of prepper-tier gun nuts.

Here she is with the daily shoah
cdn.zencast.fm/download/media/1332/914d8b00-114b-4457-b26d-7e28217917dc.mp3

It was some prime comedy watching these oldschool neonazi dudes beat the shit out of communists.

Besides the schizo who went full 14/88 on the crowd with his car it was a pretty epic event. I mean, they called a state of emergency and collectively flipped their shit even more than the Trump election. On a happening scale it was easily near a 8/10

Yeah I definitely agree

It was like the fucking paradigms of North American politics just shifted within one LARPing nazi battle in Virginia.

Shit was absolutely fire. Probably the most epic thing that has happened since Trump got elected. I don't know why everybody are like nervously running away, denouncing the Alt-right, and going full blackpill.

It's just some bantz m8s

She has a propaganda history, like getting fired from the New Republic for publishing her husband's lies about the military which is probably why (((Vice))) contracted her.

Her hit piece was a hit piece, it mainly focused on talking points but enough red pills leaked through that the intended propaganda failed and instead whoever watches that will likely just sign up instead

Exactly.

People who already hate right-wing type shit will just bitch and moan about it.

People who were slightly inclined to take interest in far-right type stuff will end up looking into it out of curiosity

It's already happening. Look up the google search analytics of "Alt-right". It is at an all-time high

Civic nationalism will always be used by (((them))) to try and push refugee programs. Even if the current crisis is averted, a similar one will happen to your grandchildren.

Publicly I say it was horrible and like the access Hollywood tape you can tell whether someone has fucked more than 4 women by their views on it.....

Privately when I'm with my actual (upper middle class midwestern white) friends I say it was pretty cool.....

Because y'all tried ISIS tier tactics to widen you're appeal when ISIS tier tactics are used to eliminate moderates and increase Religious and in your case white strife.
tl;dr you're fucking idiots jumping the gun and now everyone hates you

VROOM VROOM

I want to root that weird looking vice reporter Jewess desu

alt left hoax on goy is out there now

>y'all tried

It was one guy.

The media is just using one guy trying to prove that the alt-right are terrorists or some shit, even though BLM literally sniped a bunch of cops and beat a random white guy to death with hammers.

It makes absolutely no sense. I am surprised alt-righters are actually freaked out about it.

Fuck off Antifa

whole thing was a honeypot.
massive msm coverage.
the people hit were bussed in.
they were 5 minutes into their virtue signal parade.
(((rebel media))) was 10 feet away...
and then chad ben afflek hit and run.
and swapped with the fat kid
2 black suv's

helicopter miraculously spins and ends up
literally upside down...
2 dead cops..

no public discourse on helicopter situation.

only rip heffer. and all whites are nazi.

false flag psyops to push a political narrative.

oh and the airbag just does not go off...
car joy rides the streets for a bit..

driver jumps out, gets in suv.
fat kid comes out of the other suv..
death threats and gag orders on witnesses.

cool story bro.

kill yourself, fucking faggot.

I did. It was a total win. Got so many victim points, it's insane. Even got legal points, too. It was also a massive morale boost, having so many from various groups show up in solidarity. The torch march the night before was the best part, IMO. We were all loving it when the Asian crossdresser was crying about the return of "fascism." It motivated our guys across the country and made the enemy piss themselves. The reaction by Jews everywhere on the planet and the trolls that flooded Sup Forums for a week says it all. Now they've started shilling for Jews and against NatSoc here, to desperately try to turn some away.

I didn't choose to be NS, nature is instinctual. It's impossible to renounce something evolution instilled in me.

To all the people who attended, you made me proud af.
To all the people who stood with us after, I'll never forget your loyalty.
To all the traitors who set us up, :)

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Stop marketing your videos here.

The image of the people getting run over should be on a postcard saying, "wish u were here."

It's true, it probably was a honeypot. Probably was a soros operation.

But as we have learned, sometimes when the media tries to set up a honeypot, it backfires on them.

Hillary told journalists to focus on reporting on Trump during the primaries because she thought people would think he is a racist clown and it would make the republican party look bad.

Look how that turned out. I think anything involving the alt-right could backfire because the alt-right actually has an ideology. Curious white people will see all the media coverage, look it up, and many of them will end up agreeing with the alt-right

((()))
concern troll bitch
you're boring, don't reply back

Are you retarded? Nothing I said was concern trolling.

I am saying that it doesn't matter if it was a honeypot, the alt-right will still grow anyways.

Lmao, I just read the first sentence with you agreeing (somewhat) with the real concern troll and didn't even read the rest.

I apologize :)~

(((me))) lol

Conservative estimate 300k Americans would take up the noose on the day of the rope

Maybe 100k whites nationwide would try and stop them.

Remember police cheered the Dodge Charger of peace as it rode past in triumph

Lmfao dude what the fuck was that?

I forgot about that. Who was cheering? Are we sure it was police? Why would they be cheering?

Exactly, I don't understand why people expect the media not to put a microscope on the worst fringe of the movement and ignore everything and everyone else

It's not like we're going to stop being edgy either, though that's part of the appeal

>Charger
Challenger. It's a Challenger.

Didn't bother me.

I don't really care.

this.. the republicucks appeared so fucking weak and stupid. Especially after the Boston scene lmao.. muh based Indian got btfo and still called Nazi.

sometimes I think it's planned in our favor. pic related is too stupid not to be planned by /ourjew/

You'll find that the same people who whinged like a lunatic during the Brexit and the Trump election are the same people who are whinging like a lunatic over some dudes joy ride.
Everybody else couldn't care. They know that antifa are a bunch of degenerates and the death of that fat coal burner will be forgetten very shortly.
I'm that pissed off with how the western world has been run and antifas involvement within that if some bloke shot them all up I wouldn't lose any sleep.

Ironically, the General Lee was also a Challenger...

I'll be her friend when #OpenBordersForIsrael

Join Identity Evropa

WE ARE THE WALL

>pic related

I dunno they seem kinda gay.

They seem like a white version of BLM, and it also seems like it will end up becoming some big honeypot in the future.

Irish radio station RTE1 will be having a discussion about everything Alt-Right at 9am Irish time if anybody is interested. They have specifically mentioned Sup Forums in the advert so I assume they mea Sup Forums.

This is very obvious shilling. Take note.

No one thinks it was cool, we think it was staged. Staged by the people OP and several of the first commenters work for. Now they want to drum up comments approving of the violence (that they caused purposefully for narrative reasons) so they can cap them and push this artificial shitshow forward.

Be wise Sup Forums

Be wise.

I thought I was the only person thinking this. But actually the Dukes' car was a Charger, the CVille car was a Challenger. Point is that they're both Dodge muscle cars and this is a CIA "wink."

Oh yeah, the other relevant factor is that the rally was purportedly organized to protest the removal of a statute of General Lee.

>Dodge muscle car
>General Lee
>Iconic Dodge muscle car named General Lee

When did the Alt-right adopt the term virtue-signaling to mean anyone who has an ounce of morality to them?

damn right it was hilarious

vid.me/ccMmv

the alt-right are not ethical if you haven't noticed

>It's just some IRL bantz
>hurp durp I was just pretending to be retarded
jesus, like that dumb faggot who was on CNN last week and came here looking for advice because he was doing a Nazi salute on camera

I fuckin loved it. The torch march was hype as fuck

youtu.be/567vcXmKHfg

These people do not have one ounce of morality to them. You are delusional.

>BLM shoot a bunch of cops in the head with sniper rifles
Normies say nothing
>Islamic sand niggers run over white people every other day
LOVE TRUMPS HATE #pray4britistan
>homos proven to abuse children at a high risk
DON'T BE HOMOPHOBIC
>niggers literally killing and raping white people every single day
I STAND WITH MY POC BROTHERS AND SISTERS
>antifa constantly assaulting random people every fucking weekend
haha punch a nazi guise!!!!

>one turbo autist plows into a stupid disgusting commie bitch who would kill us all if she had the chance
OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA FUCK NAZIS NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

The day of the rake, leaf.

most ppl recognize that the left is mentally handicapped. if the country can't be theirs then it's nobody's. fuck then. linke raus

Yeah it's hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

>hur dur I was just pretending to be retarded

Except cville wasn't retarded it was based

She works for Vice, she is not a 'good reporter'.

Seriously this shit is absolutely based.

Why are people blackpiled over it?

Imagine the levels of rage if he's aquitted

>Seriously Charolettesville was just IRL shitposting.
>killing people = shitposting
Wew

I'm not a fucking shill retard

>no one thinks it was cool

Yeah that's what I'm addressing. It was fucking sweet. It was like everything we've been LARPing about on here coming true.

The Jewish media and virtue signaling normie fags are crying about it. Although I do agree with you that the media co-opted it to create an anti right-wing narrative and to mobilize the brainwashed masses against the white nationalist movement.

Doesn't mean we won't gain supporters from the media hype though

>if
>when

It was one turbo autist

Who the fuck cares. The left does this kind of shit all the time

I know. It still gives ammo to leftards unfortunately.
The rest of the rally looked pretty fun though.
If we were smart we would strongly denounce the car thing through figures like Spencer and at the same time defend the original rally in defence of Confederate monuments

Maybe Antifa shouldve fucked off instead of throwing feces and urine and bricks at people participating in a peaceful legal demonstration. Maybe they shouldn't have attacked the guy's car with sticks, maybe the precious fat childless catlady would still be alive. Either way Cville was awesome, no regrets

Spencer did denounce the car incident and blamed the mayor/police force/organizers

They didn't co-opt it, they manufactured it. It was not organic. Crisis actors, agitprop, deep state connected organizers, CIA reporters/media on scene in the right spot to capture extremely high resolution footage of all major talki8ng points, issues with the car/driver, mysterious helicopter wreck, people witnessing antifa and people with neo nazi/white nationalist regalia being bussed in on the same vehicles, etc.

It was called "Unite the Right" because it was an Op. Operation: Unite the Right was devised to create the optics and a tragedy for "uniting" every person on the right with white nationalists/neo nazis in the public's perception.

Tiki Torches.
Kek

You have to be 18 to post here.

Yeah that's all true but the original purpose of the event, the tiki torch march, and alt-righters beating the shit out of cucks in the street was absolutely fucking sweet.

They just threw a bunch of jewy tactics in there and had journalists waiting with cameras to create the anti right-wing narrative.

This is how it goes though. Trying to co-opt things has been backfiring for the Jews lately. I guarantee all of the media exposure will grow the alt-right base for sure.

Richard Spencer's twitter has already gained like 10k followers, and it's still rising

>kek took a few to the chin last weekend

You motherfucker. LOL.

>I don't understand why the entire movement is like blackpilled now

Because you touch yourself too much.

sage

Bump. I was down with C town.

Oh goddamn if the General Lee plowed through people in Charlottesville, I could only imagine the shitshow that would follow....

>one can dream user, one can dream

lol no one on this site is more deluded than your american.

>*when