Could Hitler have won WW2 if he had had a death note notebook?

Could Hitler have won WW2 if he had had a death note notebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Konrad_Morgen
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_6ADkhI6U
youtube.com/watch?v=ecw9FSnlfu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

America supplied millions of arms to the Russians, otherwise they would have been annihilated.

Hitler seen this as as cheating, which is why he declared war on America.

He might as well have, given they were supplying arms.

Anyone who thinks WW2 was a fair war is a retard.

It was literally Hitler vs the world.

This is an important question. Bumping.

a better and more realistic question: what if hitler had like a really long arm? like 50 km long arm? he would be able to punch his enemies and tanks and other arm would be in a normal size for writing shit and ordering stuff

fucking weeb

awww poor baby, he wuz a good boy, it wasn't fair that he just wanted to gas millions of innocent people and CHILDREN. because he was batshit insane.

Fuck the nazis. And fuck hitler.

No shit

lol idiot.

That's not what I'm saying.

Hitler was literally fighting the world.

America fighting the world would've been roflstomped too.

Stop being so narrow minded.

Only if he had the Japanese one, the (((American))) one would of cause him to be a faggot who wants multi culti and diversity

>implying hitler wasn't a shinigami

The Haavara Transfer Agreement BLOWS UP the whole holocaust narrative. It was a deal between the Nazis and the Zionists to help emigrate german jews to Palestine/Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED!

Want another piece of evidence??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Konrad_Morgen

This is a Waffen SS judge. He executed a camp commandant for killing two jewish prisoners……….

Let me repeat that; A NAZI SS JUDGE EXECUTED A CAMP COMMANDANT FOR KILLING TWO JEWISH PRISONERS!

He was so fucking thorough that he interviewed other prisoners, PERSONALLY!

Why would an SS judge be executing commandants, when they are supposedly gassing / rolling / electrifying 666 million of them!?!?

On these two points alone the narrative crumbles. And we haven't even gotten to the number problem of killing 3287 people a day in gas chambers, let alone the fuel needed to cremate them all.

They couldn't even produce 1 body for the Nuremberg Trials!

These are lies, the Holocaust is a lie.

he probably would have found a way to fuck it up anyway

A "fair war" is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Your slave master Adolf got put in his fucking grave, stop crying. Natsoc larpers,

>death note notebook
Viral advertising campaign reported.

Also, just because you ganked the nazis doesn't make your ideology correct.

I love Hitlers spirit, but hate him because he made nationalism "bad".

He was a puppet of the Jews(Globalist) the entire time and didn't even know it.

It really is sad.

This, honestly. It's war. There's no such thing as a fair fight, and the only person that matters is the winner. All is fair is love and war, war is hell etc.

Read Don't believe the globalist kikes

his national guard turned on him, they were communists

Yes obviously you fucking weeb, literally being able to kill your opponents entire command structure at will would make sustained war impossible

But what if a guy like L appeared? Would Hitler still win?

Of course it makes our ideology correct, we then became a super power that imposed our will on plenty of countries simply by threat of military action. America was seen as the "world police" ever since, because who was going to tell us any different? The only country that could go toe to toe with us was Russia. At the end of the day, the only real power that matters is who is the strongest, because we can do whatever we want, and no one can tell us different. That's the point of war. If you don't like it, we'll just kill you. That's what makes the ideology ultimately "correct".

Hitler wouldn't fucking care if anyone knew he could do it, IN FACT he'd probably make it known that the Reich could just kill anyone they wanted to force everyone to bow before him

You see strength as right and that is flawed thinking in all do respect.

We stomped out Nazism before Hitlers dream was realized so we have nothing to compare Jewmerica to.

Sure, you're strong but what about your ethics? Can you say you're morally pure as well? No, you can't your IQ is in free fall currently because you're bringing in low iq savages and calm they are just like you, that is your downfall my friend.

America will be a 3rd world country in a decade my friend.

I feel sorry for you for believing the Jewish lies.

They own you.

Ethics don't matter. Honestly, when you boil all of it down, the only power that matters on this Earth is the ultimate power to take life. The most ethical and moral person on this planet is subject to the will of the person willing to kill them. The only purpose humans have on this planet is life, and if you take that away humans are nothing. The ability to take that away means you have to power to make every single person on this planet nothing, in turn making them useless.

you nazi recruiters are truly pathetic. Go do something productive with your life.

Man he would have lost even sooner: Hitler hated his airforce, and basically sabotaged them, allowing the Allies air superiority, which let them win the war.

If Hitler had deathnote Göring would have died earlier, and more focus on meme tanks would have crippled the 3rd Reich's industry even more than it did.

>Ethics don't matter.
Ethics are everything.
Why? Because it is what separates us from the savages shitting on the beaches of Africa.

I hope you become racially conscious before it's too late.

Because right or wrong doesn't matter if we are all lower IQ.

Power is great, but IQ is greater.

I hope you open your eyes and realize before we all become primitive and powerful(the end of the world)

Wisdom is important too.

America vs. the World would have been fine. We would have taken Canada and Mexico and fended the rest of you savages off for as long as you were willing to have your people massacred.

>We would have taken Canada and Mexico and fended the rest of you savages off
So Nazis were savages?
How so?
Did you see how sophisticated the Nazis were?

We were piratically on the same side.

Because we were genetically the same.

America is a great country and so is Nazi Germany.

When America wiped out most of the Indians and made room for what you see today, that is what the Nazis were trying to do.

So sad the dream was never realized and you believed the Jewish lie.

Tell me, how are your sons and daughters doing ethically? (The future)

But the smartest man in the world is subject to the dumbest man in the world as long as the dumb one is willing to kill the smart one. That's the sad truth, but it is the truth, because if the dumb one kills the smart one, there is no one left to tell the dumb one any different. Strength is the ultimate power on this planet, whether you like it or not. I know you've read that quote "war doesn't determine who's right, only who's left." and that's true. Your perception of "right and wrong" "just and unjust" "ethical and unethical" are mute and irrelevant if a person decides to end your existence. Your thoughts, your ideas, your philosophy all dies with you and yours. I'm not saying Wisdom isn't important, just irrelevant in the struggle for power.

He went to war with the United States so that he could sink the ships supplying great shittain

Hitler was pissed at the US for supplying the Russians and British, but that's not why he declared war. It was because Japan hurried him into a treaty that said he had to declare war on America should they do the same to Japan. I think Hitler and Ribbentrop knew something was up, but were still caught off guard by Pearl Harbor. He was still more than happy to declare war and did so before FDR did the same to him.

>dumb one kills the smart one
Sometimes this is NOT the case.
Again, I tell you strength is not everything.

Do you want an example friend?

America is the strongest superpower in the world and is a slave to the Jew.

In a decade the white presence in America will no longer exist.

As of now your children want to be black.

The Jew is laughing at you,and yet you defend America its sad.

What I am saying is, sometimes the smart manipulate the powerful into doing their bidding.

There is no where in any of my posts did I defend America. Are you even reading what I'm posting? Step down off your imaginary pedestal and pay attention. I don't say it was right, I didn't say it was justified what I said is that it is an absolute truth. From the very beginning of our species, the man who was able to pick up a rock and smash the other's head in has been the ultimate power. If America chose to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, we could do so and should have done so in 1945. The fact that we didn't means we were not the strongest. We were manipulated and lorded over, and that was our downfall. The simple fact that they exist to manipulate at all is a testimony to our weakness.

>We were manipulated and lorded over, and that was our downfall. The simple fact that they exist to manipulate at all is a testimony to our weakness.
Huh. I find myself agreeing with you. I guess in that sense you are correct. I was wrong.

But I ask you, who is the strongest then? Who is the ultimate power of this world?

Yeah. All the jews would have been dead in a few days.

stay away from my waifu, ancuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_6ADkhI6U

There's some things you're missing. Because it's only one appendage, it's only take a few good hacks into it to cut it off. Not to mention Hitler would have to account for automobiles and other such contraptions. There comes the problem of the arm going out of his line of sight as well. Now if both his arms and legs were that length? Take a step back.

>death note notebook

Is this like that RIP in peace meme?

As of right now, no one. It's a giant stalemate of political correctness. When Russia invaded the Ukraine, what happened? Nothing. Obama placed a few sanctions on Russia, every one screamed and cried with condemnation, but as a totality; Russia is still a country operating in the same manner as it was before. No one can flex their power anymore because of the threat of nuclear weapons. Think about it. Even on the scale of the universe, if an alien race came down and said "we're going to blow up your planet unless you all submit to slavery." What would happen? We have 3 options, submit, die or become more powerful than them and fight back (which now makes us the most powerful species). The power to kill is the only power that matters whether on a individual level, or macro level because your ideology is correct if it's the only one left.

Hitler would start off with a brilliant first season, then would succumb to ridiculous side-stories that would make everybody tune out.

Ultimately, the death note would be be tossed in a corner, and Hitler would then cut off his penis due to impotent frustration

It took the combined might of 52 nations to bring down Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany. This is what people don't understand when they call the fascist ideologies failures: they took on the entire developed world, and almost won. That is why the media and elites fear a return to fascist ideals.

This pretty much disproves the Holocaust lie.

It says the agreement ended as soon as WWII started. How the fuck does that blow up the holocaust narrative? Do you not understand how a calendar works?

The point is, it took the two great evils of the world, capitalism and communism, to team up to stop him and his alternative solution to fixing the problems those two evils cause.

Yes, and guess which ideology we follow today. That's my point. We were more powerful in strength, so we prevailed. It doesn't matter which ideology is right or wrong, ethically just or unjust, moral or immoral. None of that matters because we were the strongest. That has been my entire point, this entire thread.

absolutely, and he could of won ww3 if he had a Mac book pro

He just needed Franco
youtube.com/watch?v=ecw9FSnlfu8

>You see strength as right and that is flawed thinking in all do respect
That's what Hitler thought though.

>Hitler was ganked by Russia(America)
>Therefore, communism is right and we should all bend the knee to the Jew world order
>Hitler was wrong since he lost and the tyranny of the Jews continue without interruption
>Society continues to degenerate but no one mentions the Jews
This is what you fought for Murrica, enjoy being erased from History while the Jews laugh at you.

Wait, Hitler lost?

a war is not a 1 vs 1 duel you autist

some countries have better technology
some countries have more soldier
some countries have more resources than other countries

He could have won if Japan didn't fuck things up for him.

Absolutely. Zero doubt.
Source plz.

And thats why they shill so hard for diversity and other decadent shit.

waHHHH it was HIS TURN

I'm not denying strength.

But what I'm saying is, Hitlers line of thinking is what made America become what it is today.

The strong take over the weak, but America(Jew controlled) made sure Hitler didn't win, but guess what? If Hitler succeeded America would be a joke today(even more than it actually is)

that. the old expression that "the the good side always wins" is pretty much correct, for the winner declairs himselt as the good side by default.

Depends on how quick Hitler would decide to Note Churchill. If as early as 1930 then yes.