Will Punished Trump be confirmed tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-books-bedside-cabinet-ex-wife-ivana-trump-vanity-fair-1990-a7639041.html
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-books-bedside-cabinet-ex-wife-ivana-trump-vanity-fair-1990-a7639041.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It sure would be nice.

Can someone give me a tl;dr? Why is there an MGS meme on my Sup Forums?

He names the Jew

tldr: evidence everywhere in plain sight that basically says Trump is Hitler 2.0 and is Jewing the Jews in a manner like we've never seen before. hes supposed to do shit like like up hillary and expose 9/11

lock up hillary*

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

umm and how you have this intel user?

look at the pic in the OP. the signs are everywhere.

Wouldn't Trump be scared about (((them))) going after his family?

or another JFK moment?

He's been planning for this for decades

It might be so, but i'd still give it 50/50 chance he's our dude or just another pawn.

There was this too about trump 9-11 youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

Drug addicts and dreamers believe this shit.

Thread Theme:youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

>just another pawn
Even IF he ends up being a pawn....he will never be JUST ANOTHER pawn.

Trump is isn't just a 1 out of a million person, he's a 1 out of a million leader. He is special in ways that no other leaders have been, are, or ever will be.

Fucking shill, this "Oil deal with Putin" is the reason Obama invaded Syria, infographic fails to mention that Israel will NOT benefit from this deal (that's all that matters)

fuck israel you subversive kike.

Bannon was a Zionist FYI

I just said this you Kike-enslaved semi-functional rat
>infographic fails to mention that Israel will NOT benefit from this deal (that's all that matters)

>has anything really changed?

kek. ok I rescind my previous attack.

Nah, that's the icing on the cake. The Punished Trump arc ends with the finale of year 4. I thought this was common knowledge.
The cherry is ayyys, of course, end of year 8.

ok user, just did

However, where does it say that is it tomorrow that he'll do anything about it?

Hmm

Checked! Punished Trump confirmed!

Yes.

Trump is a neocon fag

I want to believe......I want to believe in him so badly but I am far to jaded to take something like this on faith.

1. Name the Jew
2. Blame the Jew

Checked.
it's happening.

We'll find out tomorrow if he is a neocon. If there is a troop increase the globalists have won.

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

Holy shit

nice spin to get king nog and shillery out of the electric chair.
It won't work. We already set that narrative.
The truth is already out and widely distributed. We took care of that years ago.
All you're doing here is giving us evidence that the cabal is attempting to rewrite history to cover for war crimes.

Trump was elected on 11/9
9/11 reversed
The coming of Trump is the undoing of 9/11
The timelines shall be restored

Digits and this is confirmed

Checked

Oh fuck. Include me in the cap, lads.

If he can get the Blacks to help fight (((them))) then he's our guy

Quick rundown?

Wew too you t00

"Wew".

Once he reveals the occultist and their satanist shit blacks will SWARM to Trump

The yids are already pumping syrian oil out of the ground in golan heights, turboniggerfaggot. The kikes are getting land + oil out of helping oust assad.

we have to get control of the opium back.
Taliban has free reign in the country right now crossing into/out of Pakistan at will.
We spent the past 8 years ensuring no force grew strong enough to challenge the cabal's control of the opium fields.
We have to increase our troop levels if we ever want it to end.

why tommorow, did something happen

Exactly. Plus with Blacks fighting Antifa we may finally get the allies we need. I know a lot of Blacks hate mixed breeding too.

Nobody forget that the tech to drill sideways has existed for at least 10 years.

The eclipse brah

They cannot JFK him. Why do you think they haven't yet?

Turning him into the martyr would be the worst thing they could do. They'd lose control of the people that they want to control.

His following is too huge at this point. The only thing they can do is use what they have (the press) to try to manipulate to get him out of power. They must force him out. They will stall his agenda until they can get him out, thats why hes firing people and is about to go full Hitler very soon.
>Nah, that's the icing on the cake. The Punished Trump arc ends with the finale of year 4. I thought this was common knowledge.
>The cherry is ayyys, of course, end of year 8.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-books-bedside-cabinet-ex-wife-ivana-trump-vanity-fair-1990-a7639041.html

Yes. The events since January have all led up to this moment. The pieces have all fallen into place and the time is nigh for the chessmaster to make his move.

Let's archive that unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-books-bedside-cabinet-ex-wife-ivana-trump-vanity-fair-1990-a7639041.html

Wtf

Sure is a lot of gets in this here thread....
...just when I wanna stop believing the magic is real, this shit.

dont ruin this with your larping

I predict mass shitlib suicides once it's all unveiled. They'll never be able to admit their collective denial of reality once it's revealed what the true intentions of their masters are.

A CHECK

ON A CHECK

ON A CHECK

ITS HAPPENING

The eclipse just makes it all better.

Gen Kelly as Chief of Staff is no joke. ((They)) want martial law badly...

Nice infographic- it would explain the coverage of McMaster by MSM. McMaster has always been pro-Iran. Question becomes how will Bannon play this now?

shit on everyone inside the white houe because hes a zionist shill.

They already have his family via Kushner.

He'll drop massive redpills on the inner workings of DC.

The scariest thing to me is that at this point, I consider this theory at least a little plausible.

What rabbit hole did I fall down?

Checked and ready

GAS GAS GAS

I ask myself that question every day. First it was just games journalists colluding with each other to push an SJW narrative in the gaming community, then it was EU leaders willfully flooding their nations with Muslims so they can stay in power and create and authoritarian superstate, then it was (((who))) really controls the media and the economy. There is no going back once you swallow the redpill, only deeper down the rabbit hole.

But some big names are still going down this week. I can wait 3 more years for the official day of the rope.

Lol at the media not being able to bring up Roy Cohn and genuine skullduggery because it would reveal Jews.
By surrounding himself with Jews, Trump has built a shield to protect against the findings of oppo research.

If Trump ever reveals how many nigger kids were sacrificed or abused by pedos, yes, the blacks will turn to Trump in droves.
It is the one thing the elite do not want. Blacks and whites to work together to heal the country.

Checked m8.
Obligatory plea for inclusion in in screencap.

KEK IS HERE.

The real question lays in can we win?

They've tried everything and it's all failed. No bullshit Russia accusations, Spencerfag LARPers, DNC racist plants in his rallies, and unverified bullshit (((dossiers))) could bring him down. Trump has managed to hold out against (((their))) onslaught. We can win this fight.

The (((final))) eclipse

oh fugg it's real

Quite a solution to all the world's (((problems)))

HOLY KEK

We're in for one hell of a week.

gg was us interrupting pic related in the west.
>they went for the gamers first.
we're still fighting them.
these are the same people who have control of the cult-left--nation-level brainwashing.

Trump won't do shit, you faggots got your hopes up for no reason

>t.increasingly frustrated cultist

TOMORROW HE WAKES UP!!

And to think America would have followed the same path had Hillary won.

Awaken