"So user, I heard you like the Nazis...

>"So user, I heard you like the Nazis....care to explain this to me and to my fellow fallen brothers who died in the hands of Nazis?"

How do we respond Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovyhWgn1B3M&app=desktop
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
youtu.be/rGEERFKyORY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*burns an American flag in front of you*

YOU DIDN'T FIGHT FOR ME WHITEBOI

''You see all these brown people? Yeah that's your fault.''

This.

"So, you like the niggers destroying our cities? You like our plummeting economy? You like having your economy manipulated by Jews? I'm sorry, sir, while I respect your intent I cannot vouch for your results."

With a baseball bat

"Care to explain the condition of our nation?"

Stolen Valor! Everyone look!

Holy shit, Bermuda. If that's not a VPN I admire your rarity sir. Also, Canada needs to take heed of your flag.

You guys act like black people and liberals weren't around back in the 1940s. You do realize a lot of black people AND liberals, and people of ALL walks of life fought in the military back then too right? You do realize America has been a diverse country for a very long time right? You do realize soldiers fought and died for those people too, even if they may not have agreed with their political views.

>he thinks these old guys don't support Trump
>he thinks they don't hate liberals more than we do

The alt left are so separated from reality. It's hilarious.

You shouldn't of allowed Communist FDR and Churchill to trick you into an economic war for the Banking class (usury Jews).

You should of fought Stalin, like a fucking man and a hero instead! Even Churchill regretted not going for Stalin in the end.

But they weren't fucking everything up because we had them in their place. Because they were little bitches.

You do realize you're a faggot, right?

i'd say:
"Sorry oldfag, you chose the wrong side. Even Eisenhower admitted it."

SIR. SIR.

WHO IS YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER?

America first, you left-leaning parasite.

Riveting rebuttal, chap.

Was fighting the Pacific front redpilled?
I can only see good in blasting the Japs.

Did you fight in the cold war too after you realized that Hitler was, in fact, right all along?

just wheel his ass into a blm/antifa rally with his constitution

Nazis != Neo-Nazis

WHY WEREN'T YOU FIGHTING THE JAPS YOU FUCKING COWARD???

Sure, you were tricked into fighting against the good guys. That's why the bad guys are so bad. They manipulate.

You know those muslim terrorists?
The jews caused them.

Shut the fuck up SJW LARPing pussy. They fought because they were hyped up on anti German propaganda and that's it. In the eyes of my grandparents, America was a white nation back then and that's why they voted Democrat in those days as well. It was the anti nigger party.

They didn't have the benefit of the internet to be able to connect the real dots as to why we were at war with our ancestral people (family is German farmers). So fuck right off.

My great granddad told me that he liked Germans and wished we'd gotten rid of the Jews at home too. Fucken hated wogs and japs tho. Also he brought home a Japanese officers sword and boots
Sage

Also,
Patton said "we defeated the wrong enemy"

You were just in fighting the japs to prevent their hegemony over the pacific. You were unjust for siding with the commies and the bankers in Europe.

Way to go Waldo. None of you knew what you were doing in the act, but it turns out you were stopping the holocaust. How convenient!

He should've listened to another WW2 vet.
youtube.com/watch?v=ovyhWgn1B3M&app=desktop

Greatest generation my ass, you spawned and raised the shittiest generation im history (boomers). Hitler should have won. Now because of you shitskins and niggers are invading and ruining every white country on earth. Get fucked and die already gramps.

V P N
P
N

They dont hate you. They are being pushed into a corner by cnn and msnbc and the left to defend there self. If you go in jail where do you go? To your race or you will get your ass kicked. These nazis see they need to come together or they will be eliminated

this

How do you feel about your great grand-daughter being half nigger?

You fucked up Grandpa.

To quote an Irish song about the Irish in world war one.

"You fought for the wrong country, you died for the wrong cause."

Well let's see, back in 1945 you were fighting for a country where there was a federal law that immigration be 90% white. Which is literally the only thing we are fighting for, and yet people call us Nazis for it. So gramps, let me ask you, which side do you stand for? The side that only wants to return to 1945 immigration policy? Or the side that calls anyone who disagrees with them a Nazi?

>we
a) not a nazi larper like some of you fags
b) Sup Forums is diverse not one group
c) never put the two of us in the same group again, you fucking shitskin

It was the jews

Ya dun goof'd grandad.

I have had this pic on my hard drive forever and you found the perfect usage for it. Kudos, friend.

Photo says it perfectly, but please look around and open your eyes. The Jew Zionist who run America have always known that a multicultural society has never worked in the past. Their ticking time bomb "America" is now beginning its death, they're using this diversity for their benefit and the extinction of the white race.

((()))
just what the fuck do (((you))) think you're doing here?!

My Grandfather hated niggers, spics, FDR, and all non- Catholics. He would have fought with the Nazis had they not declared war on us because of Pearl Harbor. You liberal cucks are sooo selective in how you remember history. Both of my grandfathers flew a Confederate flag and knew every word to Dixie and the Bonnie Blue flag.

TLDR: fuck you, The WWII vets would be curb stomping Antifa and flying nazi flags if they were young today

Didnt you old men support segregation?

Go back to bed, grandpa, you weren't even born during WW2

You guys are the same guys who took this county from 90% white to 54% white.

>How do we respond Sup Forums?

Point to his mulatto grandchildren.

Stalin killed 40 million people. Hitler doesn't even compare. Hitler's attack on the Pols was in response to the Pols picking off so many Germans due to the new border agreement at the Treaty of Versailles. Hitler did nothing wrong.

I've noticed more Israelis posting more boldly since the Charlottesville bullshit. I deal with them in my daily life. They get defensive when they're afraid. Keep it up Sup Forumsacks. Headstrong, white persistence scares them the most.

It's a terrible thing that this kind of reactionary movement is needed again
But it is. Madness is taking grip and threatening to destroy our prosperous nations.

Churchill was a bigger Zionist than Stalin could have ever been lol. Stalin was a soviet nationalist. The ussr was similar to the Roman Empire where it absorbed its smaller states and forced Russian culture on them.

It wasn't an open liberal Marxist paradise like a lot of you morons think.

Had Stalin taken over all of Europe we'd all be speaking Russian now. But hell thats better than speaking Arabic or some African babble now thanks to America and its zog rulers.

This is all your fault.

I hope the nigger nursing home attendant that beats you hits you hard enough to kill you.

>Stolen Valor! Everyone look!

You wouldnt believe the ww2 stolen valor nobody questions. According to my granpa he was a half track operator. At age 7.

/thread

>The WWII vets would be curb stomping Antifa and flying nazi flags if they were young today
Stop with the lies. If they were young today they would be typical numale faggots like every other Millenial and Gen Ztard

ARE YOU SAYING THEY WERE NOT WORTHY ENEMIES GRANDPA?

You fought against your brothers in a brutal war that you had no reason to fight.

You fought for Jewish bankers to insure that every nation in the west would be controlled by international banks.

You fought for the Islamization and the browning of Europe and North America.

The only thing you accomplished was the future destruction of the west and the white race.

Thanks a lot for you "service."

Not US but relevant.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

They didn't realize they had the same values. Forget the Jew propaganda.

they fought to give israel to the jews, and to demonize Whites foerever, even if they didn't know that's why they were fighting

grandpa.....we are surrounded by hordes of niggers and spics and are being forced diversity by the jews.....grandpa....hitler was right and patton even knew we defeated the wrong enemy

>What could have been

You killed your fellow europeans and sided with communism and jews. Muslims kill your brothers in europe while your granddaughters fuck niggers and shit out kids that will never resemble you.

The only reason the U.S. invaded Europe was to prevent communism from taking over Berlin which would have served as a base to spread throughout the entire continent.

goddamn...user you really hit me in the feels with that, but I needed to feel that feel

This is how I respond

Holy Fuck

goddamn that pic

Well communism lost, and American democracy and capitalism was introduced to Europe. Are you happy with the multicultural zog state that Europe has turned into thanks to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

Hahahahaha hahahaha

>> Mfw my Grandfather had "colored only" waiting rooms for his dentistry office

>>mfw my grandfather threatened to "cut out a niggers tongue" in front of the police and the cops hit the nigger when he replied back

Yeah the "greatest generation" would have been with antifa you got me

a FUCKING SPIC!!!!!

Care to explain why you genocided millions of German christians to advance the cause of Jewish Marxism and begin the decline of western civilization?

He's saying if they grew up today instead of back then

They should have listened to Mosley then. Fortunately Mosley doesn't resent them for just going about their lives and not versing themselves in the issues as well as a statesman like himself would

"You fought for the wrong side gramps, it's alright though, still love ya" (Give him a salute)

The men back then were tough as shit... they just had faggot leaders like FDR and Cuckhill- instead of Hitler and Franco

The only countries left in Europe that aren't flooded with africans are the one who were under USSR control and weren't perveted by (((american))) degeneracy until late 90s
Really makes you ponder a gestalt doesn't it

The United States is the one who forced you and your friends to fight in a war that you had no stake in, not Germany.

>Communism lost
>Doesn't know about Yuri Bezemenov

No but by the time the U.S. had invaded, The Third Reich was already losing the war. Many would say they lost the moment he decided to invade Russia during the winter. On the bright side, if communism would have swept through the European continent there would have been mass genocide. It would have changed forever but alt least now there is still a chance to reverse the trends. It is bad but not as bad as people think and people are waking up in mass. White nationalism is inevitable. That is how Trump won the presidency and everyone is freaking out which exposes everything even more.

youtu.be/rGEERFKyORY

That's just Jewish propaganda. None of it is true. American liberalism is a byproduct of decadence and greed. Not soviet subterfuge.

That video only serves to drive further anti Russian sentiment in the hearts and minds of radicalized far right Americans. It is more useful to the Jews if the inevitable right wing American takeover welcomes capitalism and greed and shuns collectivism and imperialism.

>Nazi Americans think Germany winning would somehow stop all the liberals, niggers and spics in his country

Fucking hilarous. There are people so deluded that they think a movement for GERMAN supremacy, popularized and spread by GERMANS and with the goal of expanding GERMAN territory was going to suddenly fly over to the US, kill all the jews for them and now everything would be alright. Imagine this delusion.

German Nazis did not give a single fuck about Americans, they thought they were all half negrified, half jews. Goebbels and co. even speculated sending support to the FUCKING NATIVE AMERICANS because they believe they were more worthy allies than Americans. Kek they were planning to bomb us all and give land to the redskins. You fucking morons.

>American pro-Nazi movements such as the Friends of the New Germany and the German-American Bund played no role in Hitler's plans for the country, and received no financial or verbal support from Germany after 1935.[86] However, certain Native American advocate groups, such as the fascist-leaning American Indian Federation, were to be used to undermine the Roosevelt administration from within by means of propaganda.[87][88] In addition, the Nazis considered the Sioux, and by extension all Native Americans to be Aryans,[87] a theory echoed in the sympathetic portrayal of the Natives in German westerns of the 1930s such as Der Kaiser von Kalifornien. Nazi propagandists went as far as declaring that Germany would return expropriated land to the Indians, while Goebbels predicted they possessed little loyalty to America and would rather rebel than fight against Germany.[87] As a boy, Hitler had been an enthusiastic reader of Karl May westerns[9] and he told Albert Speer that he still turned to them for inspiration as an adult when he was in a tight spot;[89] the Karl May westerns contained highly sympathetic portrayals of American Indians.

IMAGINE BEING THIS KEKED LMAO

Yeah you were forced into a war after being fed propaganda and I find it disgusting how they manipulated you and all your brothers who died in vain. I'm sure if they saw how America is being treated now they'd be disgusted.

you like this disaster that this world is now? sure the world and everything was great in the 50's but that time is long fuckin gone gramps, the jews have retaken the reigns of the world and now they manipulate all, cant you see??

the germans were our gateway into the future, the inventors of the jet engine, the inventors of the modern assault rifle, and countless other innovations stolen by the us

FUCK YOU THE WORLD WOULD OF BEEN BETTER IF THE NAZIS HAD WON

>speaking facts makes you a Nazi
>leftist silencing tactic 101
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Ironically they are, the fucking cucks. I don't care how much nigger talk your grandpappy spewed, it doesn't matter, because as a voting group, the goyishe generation put a gang of jews in office, said jews passed the hart/sellar act. Worse crime than all the antifa of today commit, combined.

1965 this nation was executed, done by the commies of the "greatest generation" (the law ending white European immigration, and open the floodgates to the shitskins and jews of the world. Thanks goyishe generation, for killing my country.

I'm from the Iron Curtain buddy guy. That was no Jewish conspiracy. They really did culturally "enrich" the West with garbage.

You're buddies died for Israel and the genocide of the European people, I hope your dead friends got what they wanted

S to spit

Regardless of the politics, because of the draft, your friend was forced to his death for a political agenda government. Many Germans are in a similar situation but do they denounce capitalism and democracy? There are no evil in war, only men following orders.

f u cracker

Fuck you he voted for David Duke

They are all in inferno for attacking the righteous.