Should women be allowed in combat roles?

No

Yes they provide me release while on tour

Would bang.

never

If they proved themselves to be combat effective under stress and casualties. Besides. Who wouldn't want to cuddle a warm dead female soldier.

Yes. Let's burn it all the fuck down.

No, white women should be having and raising white children, not out fighting

Sure.
They can be the one man through the door everytime and sooner or later achieve true equality.

No. You can lay me instead and I can actually be functional in all other regards. She can only do the first thing and not the second. A man who loves you will fight for you while you get nothing but blowjobs and etc. If you start to love a woman you'll go mental

No, women shouldnt be in armed forces.

Only if the enemy breeches the front line and are running patrols through the streets of our soil.

>If you start to love a woman you'll go mental
Obviously, but that doesn't mean you need to become a flaming faggot, you kike brainwashing victim.

The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

A simple question was asked. I might have seemed a touch contradictory but it's all about the other male members of the troupe. Nobody else. Not me. Not her. It's not real life it's a theatre so my strategy has been proven effective many times in history. Ill watch your back. You can do whatever. If i were a woman and we were doing the same things. I'd be blowing everybody and nobody would be shooting the enemy we'd all be dying

More brown and chunky like milk as compared to all male animals or aging like wine. Lionesses are not more fierce than male lions. Male lions eat the babies not the females. Women are hunters now? Good grief. Check out some females trying to throw grenade gifs. Complete fuck ups

Yes

Of course. Put them in the front lines (the fugglies) along with the trannies.

Kike

No. They have more important things to do than fighting for ZOG. Raising a healthy family is priority.

Trannies have a semblance of maleness. And therefore an ability to drive vehicles or have spatial awareness. Unlike a woman ZOMG HIS FOUR INCH DICK WAS HUMONGOUS

IDF released a report stating mixed units were less effective than all male ones. Get fucked, retard.

>Check out some females trying to throw grenade gifs. Complete fuck ups
kek You made my day faggot

That pleases me. It is my duty to please males and lower the cost of vaginas. All in good fun

As long as we protect our sweet little QT traps

No becuase women are the bottle in reproduction. When NS germany lost its population was mostly women. If thye sent all their women in battle instead germans would be a minority and extinct now. You don't simply send your women into battle, thats a mistake.

No. They are objectively inferior in strength and durability. They objectively bring down efficiency given men will value their lives more than the objective. They are objectively worth less than male soldiers, and lack the physical capacity to fight in close quarters against a man.

As targets.

>It is my duty to please males
Gross.
> and lower the cost of vaginas
Thank you. You're doing God's work.

No. They suck.

No. Too emotionally unstable.

yes.

>emotionally unstable
males

Of course

Vereinigten Staaten Von America Stutzen.

fpbp

If the male is a bitch, he be too emotionally unstable too, nigga.

No

Who cares, all soldiers are pawns anyways, if it means less men die for these kikes, GOOD more men at home actually building shit

No infantry but they can sure be pilots

More men die, you ass. Who births child's??? Women. Go fuck yourself.

Those women are fucking tiny. At least select for Amazonians if you're gonna let them in

It only gets better, Fritz

And minimize my gene pool, I think not. Jew.

Fritz is my mothers maiden name...

Join the army and make god-like baby with Amazonians

More of her?

Sure it is, Muhammad

Already did that. Those guys didn't make any babies for me. No matter how many times I fucked them.

Tasteful, right?

Yes, for sexual emergency.

Blas mir Einen

fpbp

Yeah. She is a good color. Gots more?

Ooooh, more of that.

Nein, faggot.
For you, Achmed

White night faggot, while men are being puppets and dying in foreign lands, these whore are fucking and sucking anything moving.

Fuck that, no one is better than anyone we all live on the same planet together, if i can die a kike puppet, so can she. KYS FAGGOT

Dude, how do I find more? She is bomb.

Traps are disgusting faggots

no for the 43rd time. we have enough weak links, and captured females can just be used as brood mares by the enemy. Fuck off

No.

Long answe: No. Men have a direct connection between risk taking behavior and dopamine release in the brain. Women do not. What this translates into: Men get physically 'high' during combat. This not only makes them capable of controlling themselves better, it also motivates them to take risks that, while detrimental to themselves, can save the lives of the group.

Men are alos better at working together as a single actor. When there's no women around, there's little competition. Most peer pressure is about conformity in this scenario, which saves lives when every decision matters. Women are prone to infighting for social capital at all times.

Men are also less willing to put women in risky behavior, even if they've been a part of the unit for a long time. So a mixed group is more likely to retreat far sooner than a all-male unit.

The bottom line is that in the next major war, women will be a liability. They are great in support roles. But they should never be on the frontline. Their very brain chemistry makes them less capable fighters, and they are a further detriment to to morale of the group.

Only if they hold their own when the same universal criteria men face are applied to them. There's no room for accommodation or exception on the battlefield. Your effective or dead.

Ok. Listen. Women can make more men to fight the good fight. We save women for last.

Yes. Draft women into the military and put them on the front lines.
They will stop screaming how they are equal to men real fast.

You have to get them from me. I am the distributor of this beautiful creature (male)

Female units should lead the charge until the enemy is out of ammunition. Men can take over from there.

Das ist eine kinder. Volkstupper.

Former 03 Usmc

No, that's is all

Nein. I only post adult traps.

How, why?

>that manly chin
they can never truly escape their roots.

Wtf are you talking about? You're just some white night fag. Don't pretend it's strategy motherfucker.

Yes if they're held to the same standards as men

limited amounts of it, dealing with female muslims in the middle east n such

Das ist eine mann. What is wrong with you? You must be a dark shade.

Ssshhhhhh, just embrace the traps

Dude is it known whether is is straight or a lesbian?

Yes, women are expert snipers. Women are more capable of killing than men.

It is. Long haul strategy. How can we inundate more men into service if we are like China, with all the feminine men?

No way this one is a trap

This gentleman like boys, I think.

It's hard for a non-thai tranny to truly 'pass'

The hands are too big, there's a giant Adam's apple...it just doesn't work.

Fuck off, communist trash.

You're just mad that babushka shot your Aryan soldiers dead.

What are you talking about? I'm a gentleman, women are my forte. Excuse my Italian. Olive skins...

Dude stfu at the end of the day its too late, globalism is taking over, this country will be divided up between multiple nations, and and most of the worlds population will be wiped out. Get your prepping ready, especially guns and ammo

Da? Du pini Mayo pa ruski?

This kek

In this day and age I can't wrap my mind around how there are so many people that don't realize regardless of all our differences, gender, color, we're all human beings with the same potentials in life. Barring a few things, everyone has the same potential to become whatever they want in life. Period. That is the whole POINT of this country. Why are straying away from our core principals?

I already prepped for the race war, friend. Globalization is a Jew construct.

>muh aryan saviours

Sure tampons make great pressure bandages.

Very few women bother to sign up for the army. If they made the draft mandatory for women, they'll all complain and act like pussies which they are mostly.

What

Agreed. More aryans now, more than ever. The SS killed more Russian commies than could have been hoped for.

Ok, what are you, Chancellor Merkel?

Yes as long as they can meet the same standards as the male soldiers and they're in segregated units

Everyone is born equal does not equal everyone has the same potential.

All look like inbred autism got them.