Asian women brag about their white BF

Why am I so butthurt over this?
I have no problem getting women. Im Asian, below average looking.
Maybe it's just the way these women portray their bf like he's a unicorn.

They are men. It's not special. Most white bf here are below 4. Can't get laid with girl at home so come over here in asia.

Get off your white dick, whores

Other urls found in this thread:

sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
home.uchicago.edu/~hortacsu/onlinedating.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the hell am I supposed to know why you're butthurt?

RICED

White women are beyond saving and Asian women are still desirable. Also they can't resist our big white cock, sorry.

They do it to make their native men jealous. It's one big shit test.

Fair deal, women exchange

Why is he wearing a woman's shirt?

Burn the rice pay the price

So many Asian guys are total butter faces.

Works for me Zhang, enjoy Tyrone's leftovers.

Sup OP. You mad I stole your girl?

Who cares?

Asian women are like 2 points less hot on average than whites, about the same average as the other mudslimes and mutts. Them bragging about the destruction of their inferior genes is only great.

If asian men dont get their ugly asian women, then the world wins by getting less asians in total. Even though it won't matter and the beta otaku types are just going to hook up with literal goblins or die forever alone.

Is this another /r/asian"masculinity" thread? lmao get fucked you feminine hapa faggots.

WANGED

>lmao
You need to go back

>russian slut
you're literally the asian equivalent of what op is talking about. can't get like a classy french girl so you order one from ukraine

Asian women shit on Asian men.

White women shit on white men.

Black women shit on black men.

All will post UMAD pics on their Instagram accounts with men of a different race.

You know I am speaking the truth; we've all seen it.

Maybe the problem is women?

This.

This never happens in the real world imo, I live in Australia, never seen a Chink with a white woman, also people overrate how many chink women white guys date as well.

i have

>Can't get laid with girl at home so come over here in asia.
What do you mean I dated an Asian in the states too. Maybe we just like them more. Stay mad.
Sounds good. Go get 'em.

Fucking bullseye. Pack it in, folks.

>Can't get laid with girl at home
Sorry I wasn't born black

I have never seen it in rl though. Never seen a Thai man dating a white woman.

In all honesty, I want white pussy too, like they want white cock lol

Bags are packed. Now what?

Leave the thread and find a problem Sup Forums didn't just solve.

It's a minority of women in each race, but it definitely happens enough in each race for people to notice. Women are biologically made to accept out groups and be less loyal to the tribe. This is why they should never run civilizations. Give North America and Europe back to white men, give Asia back to Asian men, and send the jigaboos, spics, and muds back to their lands so they can go back to controlling their women and maybe even build a civilization someday.

EVERYBODY LAUGH AT THE INSECURE MANLET

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>-24
Am I understanding this chart correctly? That means asian women want white men even more?

Traveled for the first time to LA and SF and spent a week there. Found crazy niggers doing fucked up shit, three times; and one white programmer that broke up with his asian gf after she got residency.

Holy shit you're an stereotype.

Yes. "Traditional" Asian women are dating for either money or status; they don't care about race. Up to 40% of them outright refuse to date Asian men:

sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract

Looked believable but then I read
>For example, consider an Asian man whowould like to data a White woman.
>data a White woman.
I don't think a credible study would make a mistake like that.

Wow, Injuns are fucked.

>Chang Thundercock

It's because most of them are already mixed anyway. Same with our Abos

>you found a typo so you're going to ignore the findings of the entire paper
Here it is my man I'm sure you'll read it and continue thinking you're intellectually honest
home.uchicago.edu/~hortacsu/onlinedating.pdf

white = probably has a favourable exchange rate, can pay for many oxen for family

stop bumping this shitty thread

Girls like these exist in every society,.
Like most racemixers they are degenerate whores and crave attention. Don't give it to them OP.

Pretty terrible to throw away your genes like that, especially after nearly dying out beforehand. I don't sympathize with your abos, but Native Americans are alright, fairly high IQs.

according to the chart yes.
it said if men's average income was $62,500
an asian woman would be cool dating a white man who made $38500. For a white woman to be cool dating an asian he would have to make $309,500.
I don't know anything about where the picture came from or claim its real tho.

I don't care about other race women(they can be hot), want to date my own. (just white, im open do different white cultures)

I'm white and did get laid back home. wtf are you on about?

They're literally chinks with some genetic drift. Crouching Tiger, Sitting Bull.

Look at it from a different perspective, at least your women generally are smart enough to know which kind of men to go for if they want to race mix. Imagine they all wanted blacks from Africa instead. Do you know how shameful is it when your sisters crave savage ape-men?

looks like a bruce lee wannabe