IMPEACHMENT SOON

Tick Tock Drumpfkins!

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/search/preview?q=projectid: 33889-house-it-scandal &slug=projectid-33889-house-it-scandal&options={"q":"projectid: 33889-house-it-scandal ","container":"#DC-search-projectid-33889-house-it-scandal","title":"Imran Awan Court Documents","order":"title","per_page":"12","search_bar":true,"organization":2085}
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>6 senate votes from impeachment
When the flying fuck did an impeachment vote ever come up?
Nobody's even tried to approach the impeachment angle because Trump hasn't done anything wrong

>Nobody's even tried to approach the impeachment angle because Trump hasn't done anything wrong
Wait before the end of the Russia investigation

Where have I heard this before? Saged because this is old and busted

and 2018 is right around the corner and these faggots are already on thin ice and can't afford to virtue signal too much more. this wont happen, just like everything else
i do wonder what john mccain is thinking about right now, outside of brain cancer and all that

No, he'll be just fine.

There's no grounds for impeachment.

MUH RUSSIA

depends on when mueller wraps up, could be forever at this rate

The house votes for impeachment dumb-ass. Come back if that happens, in the meantime...read the Constitution so you don't reveal your ignorance when you post

>implying john mccain has the brain capacity to think

Peachmint indeed

Lol.. faggot. I wish PENCE became prez.. you fucking idiots have know clue what you're in store for. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cool flag Ahmed, you wanna bring it in the jihadi center?

DNC IS FUQD
documentcloud.org/search/preview?q=projectid: 33889-house-it-scandal &slug=projectid-33889-house-it-scandal&options={"q":"projectid: 33889-house-it-scandal ","container":"#DC-search-projectid-33889-house-it-scandal","title":"Imran Awan Court Documents","order":"title","per_page":"12","search_bar":true,"organization":2085}

DRUMPFKINS BTFO
Now I'm going to go #CutForImpeachment

What are you even talking about you fucking retard?

McCain and Graham will be arrested tomorrow.

Hey faggot it will never happen , remember Wikileaks . Just out the DNC Clinton foundation paid high ranking GOP faggots bribes to stop TRUMP . Can you say RICO faggot , learn it homo butt packers !!

They want to impeach Trump but the question is, impeach him for what?

Holy fuck you newfags are worse than fucking shills

Die soon

Don't you need a super majority to impeach?

An impeachment is a summons. Only the house can convict you dumb fucks. Would never happen.

I actually hope they impeach, they will all be thrown on their assess as a result.

Good. Have him impeached. Half of America realizing their vote simply doesn't matter anymore is the best we can hope for.

I'm glad someone is not retarded in this thread.

less than half actually, drumpfkin

>still denying that there was possible collusion with Russia

silly drumpftards. when will they learn?

Voter fraud doesn't count, nigger. Nice try tho retard

will jew temple allow black goys in to play hoops and breed?

>calling a leaf dissing Trump a drumpfkin

I do not need any further evidence to prove you are retarded.

>she won 50 of the 3500 counties in the US.

WOW, see you at the inauguration!

I'll honestly start open revolt against the government if they impeach our democratically elected president because he doesn't do what they want him to. I swear to god I will.

They won't schedule a vote until they think they have the votes, but they're negotiating behind closed doors. Articles of impeachment were filed months ago.

Please please please. I would love a chance to murder you nazi fucks legally.

Indeed. The day of the rope draws near.

I love you ropechan.

How does it feel something other than yourself is inciting their rage and that you're not enough?

lol how are you going to do that? You think I'm going to walk down the street with a nazi arm band on?

Don't give a fuck. Bannon was fired, he's sending troops to Afghanistan, and a jew is running the show. Fuck him and his neoconservative ass.

What a fucking disappointment.