O
N
G
E
R

They should have driven desu

youtube.com/watch?v=DReVTDz-1fc

>777

Hitler sent most of those proud men to early graves, for nothing. Look at Germany now.

Nazi's are a shitty example to follow, if long term success if what you are looking for.

>ITT: LARPing general

the women are the canarys .. when they turn, it's the final sign.

>same old leftypol shills using the same old tactics
When will they learn?

same could be said about America, they sent their young white males into a sand box to die for jews

Here's something you don't see everyday.

Take a feels trip

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

2:25 to 2:45 gives me gooses

youtube.com/watch?v=wsOdaGIXpBo

can we finally get together and kill as many niggers as possible? like try to kill all of them before the final day tomorrow?

youtu.be/qe4SfrInKks

fucking checkin dat shit

shut up kike

50 years ago on the 25th.....state of Virginia paroles Patler after serving only 8 years.

a dodge challenger

Hitler 2: return of the manlet

We can only dream

include me in the screencap when you take a picture of your own post for your antifa blog to show how violent we are

>woman
Hahha you have a lot to learn

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

----- NOTHING HAS CHANGED -----

CHECKED

So much this

I seriously need a McDick in my ass

Rockwell, right?

Germany banned Panzerlied in 2016

Well, all the good ones died 70 years ago, so I'm not surprised.

Checked

Never surrender!!!!!

It's not

watch this hehe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_54T6Sq16A

don't watch this :'( hh-he
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY

after 1:20 onward I began to get emotional af

why you be Leyen?

English, last testament
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKST_kFdKmw

ITT: I have homosexual thoughts, and that makes me angry. So, I channel my anger into ethnogenocidal hate ideology.

((()))

"bitch"?
spoken like a drag queen, +1 for fascism

These people are living in an alternate reality.

I'M WAITING

Huh, Wh40k is definitely inspired by this time period.

>they're living in ...
(((Kissinger))) and (((Trump))) getting the zog war machine ready to send more white guys to die for jews and shekels
>(((MAGA)))

>> Will we capitulate to 3rd worlders?
youtu.be/xUEdh00aZ9s

what's a zog war machine?

Nice digits. Sieg heil

The hot ones turning is the canary.

the military industrial (((complex)))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military–industrial_complex

jews lend money to the US spend on the military ($ trillions in Iraq)

it's a perpetual war that is not fought to be won but prolonged to be used as an economic boost.

Reagan was a traitorous piece of shit who created terrorists

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Jihadi warriors, mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.[1] Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1] Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).[3]

did you hear her on the podcast with "Nazis"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrRkclAmj3I
>Faith Goldy 1:02:13

I fell in love with her this week..

you can feel it she just want an ethnostate where we persecute degenerates. i lvoe her

Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose Why did you have to lose

Nazi Germany was a giant LARP in itself

>larping is a leftist meme
K. The term AKSHULLY came into prominence, naturally, on here, to describe somebody who RP's, basically

Can't wait too shoot up some nazis like our ancestors did.

wew

Do Irishmen have a place in reich or will we be gassed?

i own mittens, what about it?

>ywn see this irl
I want off this ride

Because what was their fight, and their martyrdom will one day be the resurrection...

youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM

It was his over expansionist ways of war on Europe. Not the underlying ideology. If he had played defense rather than offense, things would have been a lot better for them.

Too bad you're a fat nobody and your entire country got its guns taken away.

Not with that attitude. If it can happen for someone else it can happen for you.

Correct

I don't think she's going to be Roman saluting anytime soon but that's not important. What she did was more valuable than anything """""conservatives""""""" ever did or could do.

She's too intelligent not to have known what the jews would have done to her reputation. The reality is she's cemented her reputation of loyalty and fearlessness.

I never felt so uplifted by someone as I did knowing there are women like Goldy still out there.