THE WAIT IS OVER

HOW LONG HAVE WE WAITED. 12 MORE HOURS TO GO.

GRAB YOUR ADVANCED WARNING HERE:
solarham.net/xray2.htm

IF IT HITS X, THE GAME BEGINS.

NOTES:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1503101980022.png

i.4cdn.org/pol/1503100350250.gif

i.imgur.com/DshKMEg.png

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/18/astrologers-warn-solar-eclipse-could-seriously-impact-trump-and-nation/580260001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tjWPoQWdmjg
youtube.com/watch?v=pRE23YfSvc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just another fleeting moment in time.

Africans never have fun unless they're poaching lions for crack, or acting smug when they get to america.

is it going left or right?

the eclipse travels west to east

So if your not in one of those states it's not visible? Yet they sold all those fucking glasses for it?

Revelation 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

god=love=light= the sun
eclipse = the sword

Austin 3:16

youtu.be/tjWPoQWdmjg

A partial eclipse extends far past the line on either side. The line is the totality.

You got it wrong mate
>Wrath of almighty god = ISIS
>Smite the nations = WWIII
>Sharp sword = ?
>Rod of iron = My dick

youtube.com/watch?v=pRE23YfSvc8

>you share a board with brainlets like this

hmm, well that's a little weird

Wow if you change all the words to different words, who knew it would mean something else?

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

pathetic attempt at /mischief/ tbqh familia

What about those 30 or so other Salem called places in the US? Can it be a coincidence that those are not listed here?

That is actually interesting. Just like all the towns with arches as monuments will be hit by the eclipse as well.

Ha ha, but it's just an eclipse you jokesters. What could possibly go wrong?

Holy shit.

>Can it be a coincidence that those are not listed here?
If you consider them not being in the path of totality a coincidence, then yes.

this has to do with masonry and their fan of the number 7
the eclipse also begins in the 33rd state and ends in on the 33rd parallel

My point was that if you have a tons of Salem called places in the US, atleast few of those are going to be in the path of the total eclipse.

how can white bois satisfy the sun's craving for BBC

I saw mention of an article from some commie website awhile back drawing attention to the fact that the eclipse mostly travelled through states and areas that voted for Trump. Meaning what, exactly? Meaning it doesn't zigzag from major city to major city. Imagine that!

leaf prophesy will come tru oooooooooooooooooooooomg :)what the fuk?? :D

Lucky enough to live in a beautiful area on any day, but also one that will be in totality for over 2 1/2 minutes. Have the day off, nothing to do but grill out in the open backyard and have a few drinks. Been a mild astonomy geek since childhood, so looking forward to it.