What's so special about tomorrow's eclipse?

What's so special about tomorrow's eclipse?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1503101980022.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1503100350250.gif
i.imgur.com/DshKMEg.png
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/18/astrologers-warn-solar-eclipse-could-seriously-impact-trump-and-nation/580260001/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwGb38Rce5E
psywarrior.com/SuperstitionPSYOP.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/1933-august-21
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Orang_Minyak_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anti_Storage
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually acessable

Among many reasons. Here are a few.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1503101980022.png

i.4cdn.org/pol/1503100350250.gif

i.imgur.com/DshKMEg.png

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/18/astrologers-warn-solar-eclipse-could-seriously-impact-trump-and-nation/580260001/

youtube.com/watch?v=lwGb38Rce5E

Russia or niggers. I'm not sure which yet. All I know at this point is it's not the Jews.

Nothing.

That it's above the US for the fist time in awhile.

>not the Jews
It's always the Jews. I almost fully guarantee that if anyone finds God's missing stone tablet it will read "Thou shalt always suspect the Jew".

The mothership is going to come down and a green bitch with four godamn titties is going to blow me. Shits gonna be money!

>>usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/18/astrologers-warn-solar-eclipse-could-seriously-impact-trump-and-nation/580260001/

Read this
psywarrior.com/SuperstitionPSYOP.html

Because its pretty and rare.

Eclipses aren't that rare, but since the US is a relatively small area of the Earth's surface, most of them end up occurring over the ocean or in Asia or Africa, which the media doesn't bother reporting on.

And not happening in hueland :D

~12%-20% of world will get super powers. As has been predictive programmed to us for the past few decades.

See your power here:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

I come from the future lads. While everyone was distracted by the eclipse, this strange man was spotted making his getaway.

Weirdly enough on August 21st 1914 there was a total solar eclipse over Europe just weeks after WW1 started.

Aug 21st 1933 aswell.

timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/1933-august-21

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Orang_Minyak_Physiology

oh fuck I'll become a nigger

I'm pretty excited desu, never seen one before.
Why would i let media saturation keep me from beholding it?

I rise.

>Cryokinetic Polearm Construction

based

Yeah we all do stupid, it's called waking up

Sometimes I don't sleep though.

God is coming to earth to kill all non whites

Blue beam.

So awake?

Nothing. Half of Sup Forums has undiagnosed schizophrenia.

It's not.

Just a good day for Jews to make money selling paper glasses at 100,000% markup.

First time in 99 years since a full eclipse has manifested before the United States. Nothing interesting will happen otherwise.

Most likely nothing. Sup Forums is being mental again and reading their desert god guidebooks upside down in an attempt to connect it with this. I'm hoping for some neat solar flares.

>138429042
Zombie Physiology
So I guess I turn into a zombie.

>Planar Entity Physiology
I am become Death.

OH SHIT

the sun will be literally BLACKED

marking the end of white supremacy

The eclipse is the start of Tribulation, or basically the beginning of the end. Repent.

>tentacle extension

The power to generate tentacles tentacle-like appendages.

Now asks yourselves:

Why would there be a group of people dancing and singing praises to the sun right now.....doing drugs, having sex, and all manner of immorality?

Does this remind you of what happened back in Ancient times during Babylon?

Also, assume nothing happens tomorrow.....

Which I believe nothing will....however, strange things are going to happen soon.

Prepare lads.

It's happening directly over the CONUS.

If you're directly in its path you can look directly at the 'sun' without any glasses or filters for 2 minutes, which is unique.

Other than that nothing.

Australia is going to get like 3 total eclipses in the next 20 years.

Nothing.

Go to bed.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
FUCK YEAH!
HOLY NOVA
FROST NOVA
FIRE NOVA
I AM SO FUCKING STOKED!!!!!

trump assasinated

Kill yourself, larper. Idiots like you ruin this board. I'd see degenerate leftist shit all day than another faggot like yourself post ever again.

Why is Australia always the best at everything?

I want to look at it but I don't have those stupid glasses. What do?

I don't know, not too worried. More worried about having to put my sick dog down tomorrow.

I had a dream this afternoon about the eclipse.
There were tons of ufos flying around.
My money is on Ayylmao.
Maybe that's what Trump's address is REALLY about.

The God of darkness has returned today to mark eh beginning of Trumps presidency, and will return in 2024 after Trumps 8 years are up

It can only mean one thing, that there is going to be a world war or major civil war here soon, or Trump will turn America from a Republic into and Empire, where Trump is Americas Julius Ceaser when Rome went from Republic to Empire

Life Genesis. Signing up for super villain. Come fight my ballsack manifestations

Its gonna set off Yellowstone, the gravitational pull from both the Sun and the Moon combined will pull the volcanic pressure towards the surface.

Yeah that's totally how eclipses work

Arent library's giving them out for free?

>Larping

Humans are fascinated by rare events.

But the thing is, we're surrounded by rare events. Once in a lifetime events. Once in an eternity events.

If you step on an ant on the sidewalk, the exact circumstances of that event will never be replicated, ever. The angle of your foot, the position of the ant, the shoes you were wearing. It's all unique.

I'm not too excited for this eclipse. It's neat I guess. But celestial objects occult other celestial objects all the time. That's one of the primary ways we learn about planets in other solar systems.

In the span of a human lifetime an eclipse is somewhat rare, but in galactic terms, it's extremely common.

Fuck off nigger I want to larp too. But seriously a lot of serious scientists are wondering how much of an effect the moon's gravitational pull has on volcano eruptions, like the tide changing with the moon. I've read a few articles on this, with at least one scientist pointing out that St.Helena erupted while a full moon was over it.

Causality Manipulation..Literally God Tier...worship me you maggots.

Science channel is going to be broadcasting it live.

Pic related, see for yourself.

Why would librarys do that when they require photo IDs to borrow a book these days?

Either google is screwin around or whatever i gotta go to bed soon i guess

Absolutely nothing besides the happening (((they))) have planned for us.

wtf picrelated
moar plzz

im more inclinded to believe the point of 'X' where the two eclipses meet will destroy the country
(the point where the two meet from tomorrow to the next one in 7 years will mark an 'X' over the highest point of fracking in the country)

I dunno. I havent used one for books in forever but they handed them out here atleast

I'm part of Wyoming DHS so it's a special sort of nightmare for me. Get out od my state weirdos and foreigners. REEEEEEEE

Why? Are you being flooded with illegals or something?

DHS is the biggest fucking waste of money.

>tfw have that power now

Tourists are traveling en masse to areas in the totality zone, brainlet.

Everyone is out of them.

So what? What is DHS doing about it other than glorified penis inspection day?

How about we airdrop the entire DHS in to the middle of Iraq and see if they do anything useful there?

Rip
them off of someone elses face and run

Absorbtive regeneration...sweet

>tfw live directly in the path in oregon
My town is going to get crowded

superstitious fags are a fucking cancer
kys yourselves.

Americans will stare at it without eye ware.

can i look at it WITHOUT glasses?

What did they mean by this?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Empowerment

Fuccin wrong c-p

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anti_Storage
>immune to any imprisonment abilities
>you can still be destroyed
Why would anyone want this power?

No longer than you normally would look at the sun. So like a small glimpse.

>Elemental Channeling
Im gonna out LARP all the faggots.

>Selective Elimination
This would be fucking hilarious, I'm pleased. Clicked again and got "Bee Physiology", some real shitty ones.

>small glimpse.
>tfw you are like a little baby

dunno

Your other response nailed it. Rumors of koreans coming bere en masse to fornicate under the eclipse. Japs comitting seppeku under the eclipse. Over a hundred different countries to a state with shitty infrastructure. GET OUT!

Shit gun get serious

The nigger moon steal the sun

How about we have to posture for dipshit sand faggots and cults, ya dingus.

any fag here actually watched the last eclipse a few years ago?
it was very cool experience imo
is there a link to a stream for the eclipse?

Good catch!

>go to a psychic a couple weeks ago
>get palm readinv
>she tells me I have healing powers among other things but that was one of the standouts

>my random power is antibody manipulation

I don't mean to be a schizo here but am I gonna be my party's white mage when the demons invade?

>It's real

WTF???

No you don't. You don't even have to harass the rest of us and ruin the tourism industry while acting like smug cunts. The world would be a better place if all you worthless welfare leeches with no understanding of security would be dismissed tomorrow.

>Gravitational Upforce
Apparently I could reduce gravity.
Kinda sounds fun