>911
CheckeD

They aren't ayy's they are nephilim.

CHECKED
GOOGLE FORESHADOWING
OH FUG WHAT THE FUCK GUYS

google was right all along nazi white cis male eternally BTFO
enjoy your last day on earth white boi

Hey, they used green and pink martians instead of a nigger female and a sand person. Must've been an oversight.

The roll out of project blue beam commences

WHERE DA ERFF WOMEN BE AT

>AHh
>911

What is this flag and why does it say unknown

>Those digits
>Post YRW you see Ayy's tomorrow

Space station shitposter?

dam.............

Moldova

newfags

Nephilim are ayyys.
We just could not comprehend that in ancient times, so we thought they were sent by god and called them angels or nephs.

>mfw Steven Greer was right
Extraterrestrial 9/11 confirmed

Checking

Oh lawd

>9111
what the FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD AHHHHH

dont use that picture

In a few hours the corporations will reveal our contact with the greys and form the NWO. Google is one of those corporations and this is a message.

>111
STOP

AYYY LMAO

Anonymous Proxy

DISCLOSURE FUCKING CONFIRMED

I'm switching sides if that happens

he looks tight

I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW

Someone archive this thread already

Shows as Ecuador for me...

ayyyy

Dose dailied.

This. FALLEN ANGELS AND NIMRUD WILL RETURN TO LEAD THE ROMAN PANTHEON AS THE ANTI CHRIST or something.
Also NAZISZ N SHEIT IN THE ARCTIC, THE EARTH IS HOLLOW. etc etc.

Aliens are actually demons

CHECKED

Ayys are Nephilim. There are no little green creatures that travel in space ships, but there are creatures that can travel between dimensions and exist in different fields of light than we can see.

>Eclipse and Disclosure

We all will have to. We will basically be puppets of the greys at that point and they have superior technology especially in the stealth department. Most high ranking politicians/billionaires are actually grey infiltrators.

DELETE THIS

*boing*

>Tfw no Xenomorphs to unleash on spics

Idk dude, I think it is possible to travel space within our dimension. Only thing that is required is for the beings to either be immortal, or their method of travel to be faster than light, which theoretically, is possible given certain conditions.
Not saying there isn't inter-dimensional travel or beings for that matter.

So, how do we treat the AYYY menace?

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS, WE'RE FULLL

Humans haven't changed much since the bible was written, the concept of a foreign entity living on another planet isn't that hard to grasp. Hell the Babylonians,Mayans and numerous other cultures had accurate star charts and such. If they were ayy lmaos they would have written it as such. They specified that they were the fallen ones. Not just some average creature with no divinity from another planet.

can goy play hoops at jew temple?

Tha ayyy are comin tommorra?
Habbenin!!!

>Not saying there isn't inter-dimensional travel or beings for that matter.
We wouldnt want to upset them by thinking otherwise, now would we

The wall

Conditioning the masses

ALIENS

plz end me

thx

Test

The get.
It's real...all of it.

Yeah, but religious texts were written for simpletons to be able to understand, the amount of knowledge required to grasp star charts was immense by their standards, they had to dumb it down a bit.
>Fallen ones
Could mean they descended from space.
>Hell the Babylonians,Mayans and numerous other cultures had accurate star charts
Which were understood by less than a percent of their populaces.

You do realise we are among you?

We are the ancients. They want to force our hand, to make the move early and absorb the blow. But we shall not.

The time to move will come when their time is up and they understand this well.

Do not worry my children.

They picked up on talking about UFOs immediately after Trump was elected. Blue Beam is definitely on the table.

911 -- oh my

sauce me

Calling them out as not real, exposing the lie. Just call them on their bullshit, user.

Greetings everyone. I am an alien and I have to say I hate germans with a passion.

BUILD DOME

You have to go back

Nephilim are comatose and/or underground.
Those may be watchers or just LARPERIANS

FUCKING ALIENS HAVE BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD FUCKING LOOK BEFORE IT GETS 404'D ITS LITERALLY

FUCKING

HAPPENING

AAAAAAAAAAA

The average pleb wouldn't have to, but I do not doubt that the priests and whoever dealt with the charts didn't publicly brag about their knowledge to the plebs, so hence it was probably at least understood.

GET IN HERE FUCKING ALIENS SIGHTED AND POSTED

THIS IS BIG

Ayyy

>don't worry
The aliens are fucking burgers don't tell me not to worry

>The rod and ring will strike

Will someone post the full prophecy? That's always some fun.

fucking martians, go back to africa

Angels=nephilim=aliens=demons

You can call them Niggers if you want..... they are whatever they are.

Will I ever meet my ayy waifu?

Why do you think the priests were that smart?
To make a star chart all you have to do is look at stars every night, it's not hard, we did it in elementary school.
My point is really that those who wrote these ancient texts most likely wanted to information to be remembered, as they thought it was of high importance. So they dressed it in flowery words and wrote about the struggle between good and evil, the creation myth etc etc

Looks like Jeff the killer

Angels are a corruption and uncanon.

Please save us.

They will want to talk to our leader...please don't send Trump....

>911

Dr. Max Gerson was a funny guy

Theyre so blatant. I didnt vote for Krobos

Probably a lot smarter than the science niggers running around with muh global warming, and muh diversity will bring world peace.

Lol my ID

Killing bolt. It's the space Jew nigger space battleship

Anons been saying that Las Vegas is fucked....... is that true? Asking for a f-friend....

bOi

My mom had a dream last night about the eclipse and explosions in the sky. Had me a little creeped out.

I'm home alone tonight don't think I can sleep after reading this thread.

I actually researched this. It is possible to eat up to probably 5 or 6 silicabags before it starts to be a problemo
That was a neat gif

hypno toad checkin in?

>tfw no ancients gf