In 12 hours the solar eclipse begins, and a new day and age begins in the United States of America...

In 12 hours the solar eclipse begins, and a new day and age begins in the United States of America. Truly a time to be alive. Glad to share it with you, bros.

>posting canadians
Fuck off

Begone THOT

That woman might be a living goddess, goddamn the eceleb crush shit is pathetic.

Do you think it bothers her that her sister is way hotter?

>her
>goddess
only thing pathetic here is your taste,

Absolutely.

yup.
where she been anyhow?
haven't seen shit from any of them in a few weeks.

No, bugface is not prettier than chubby cheeks.

>lol I pull my hair, am I is cuter than rl christchan?
Nope.

She can't compete with that ass

Get the fuck out of here.

This butt is too good to be real.

That ass is photoshopped and Lauren (((Simonsen))) is a jewish spook

You know a lot of pictures of Jess are actually her head on a models body? That's actually a Finnish model, iirc. Why Lauren is trying to meme her sister into a celebrity without any real talent (sorry Jess, but do you have a media talent?) is beyond me, she'll either become like Paris Hilton or she'll hate fame because all it'lll means is getting stalked.

U mad I'm sapiosexual? Gotta have a brain attached to that body, you aren't complete if you're not mind and body.

Pic related, who else are you going to slaughter demons with?

I thought their real surname was Samson or Samsen or something?

>That's actually a Finnish model, iirc

Post proof

Why do people keep pushing this meme?

It seems the new shill tactic against Lauren is post pictures of her sister and claim she's hotter for whatever reason.

Weird shit.

>claim she's hotter for whatever reason.

But she is, Lauren.

Sure thing buddy, I wonder if Lauren will get hotter

she's a thot.

Shitposters wanting to cause family strife

I'm convinced... seems we've found a no life shill on Sup Forums. this must be a first.

i'd drop molly with that girl any day.