Friend of mine works at discord and just posted this triumphantly on Facebook...

Friend of mine works at discord and just posted this triumphantly on Facebook. Is it true that BLM and Antifa don't break any rules but the alt-right did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tSxi8q5vDvk
youtube.com/watch?v=jSc8N6-zjxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares they will justify anything just like we will what matters is who has power.

Get better friends.

alt-right are too dumb to infiltrate antifa and blm. blm and antifa and adl and fed and all our grandmas have infiltrated alt-right.

this

He said the "IDs are easy to find"

>using Chinese owned discord
Might as well use Jews owned skype or whatsapp

I am pretty deep with them on fb and kik. As far as I know, they use discord like the alt right does. We had multiple people disgusted in Chancellorsville.

>disguised*

We don't actively hunt for them it seems.

Dude is most likely lying like crazy.

Most likely, the people who receive TOS violation notifications from users, are explicitly ordered to delete ALL attempts to report BLM/Antifas as soon as they receive them and in a way that doesn't leave a paper trail.

Can't report BLM and Antifas if Discord immediately throws out any and all reports submitted to them that ask them to take action against them, as soon as they get it.

>defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone
That is one of their rules. Antifa in the name is practically libeling fascists and the alt-right. I doubt they do not break any of those rules.

Reply to him with this

youtu.be/tSxi8q5vDvk

And remind him that antifa charged the alt right to begin with

communists literally fly the colors of mass human slaughter

>All that matters is power
True dat
youtube.com/watch?v=jSc8N6-zjxw

Yes, always.

I don't disbelieve your friend. When I post somewhere with a username I almost never report anyone, but tame comments challenging the narrative get reported to mods and censored. I think this is because we don't flag leftist bullshit, we debate it. In their world we need to start playing their game and report communist hate speech to mods

Honestly that makes antifa look pretty tame compared to a video you could actually make. How about a montage of sucker punches and macing?

Join their groups and call for the beheading of DRUMF

no

Plotting to kill white people isn't against the TOS, saying nigger is.