Lets do an experiment

Lets use the worlds largest search engine that has a monopoly on global internet searches and literally shapes human perception at this point to see what constitutes some common things that we all believe we have an understanding of

search for:
American inventors
White couple
White woman with children
European history people
Happy American couple
European people art
White man and white woman

Post results

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neefUpmTOM0
youtube.com/watch?v=vyoocGy0omA
unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/
youtube.com/watch?v=4yJTbBEozXo&t=1803s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rolling ball

ball continues rolling

the ball rolls down the hill

youtube.com/watch?v=neefUpmTOM0

I fucking hate google

the ball rolls downnn

this is truly disturbing. how is this happening?

rollllllllllling

the ball starts to bounce

Google is controlled by Jews like most other major companies, but there's a simpler explanation for why these results pop up. Whites are the "default" when it comes to searching for things like that on the internet. Most internet users are white, most stuff posted is about whites, probably a lot less so than 5-10 years ago, but still.

Try your searches again without putting "white" in them and you see far more whites. "Couple"

Woman with children (some non-whites but no mixed children)

ball blasts

People in history (more non-whites, but a variety of historical figures, and no "we wuz kangs" shit)

If someone wants a picture of a white couple, they will usually just search for "couple", and if they want a black or other race couple they will specify. Adding "white" to the search picks up the same kind of stuff posted by the BLACKED trolls on this site, or liberals or other junk.

wtf is this for real?!

if you change the country of origin you get completely different results, these are tailored for the americans by google

ok but what about the
"american inventors"
or
"european people art"
something still going on with these jewgle cunts

Looks like I can't trust google to provide my search results. Shame, it was becoming such a nice engine. Nice going moot

American inventors is obviously changed to make niggers look like they're more successful

White couple- probably has something to do with when people look up white couple they're going to put white-black couple

White women with children- People would look up white women with black children or something as stupid

European history people. This would be nogs looking up black people in European history. That sentence doesn't even make sense

Happy american couple- this is probably pro race mixing shit by google

European people art- Whenever you use people they usually have black in front of it

White man and white woman- probably another pro race mixing thing

For the most part a lot of the search terms it makes sense why nogs would pop up because its unatural search terms. With that being said it's still obvious google shills nog accomplishments and race mixing.

Shut it down

youtube.com/watch?v=vyoocGy0omA

explain this^

This honestly makes no sense. You can't even escape it when you specify CAUCASIAN inventors

I used google and the result I got had way more white eventord, only a couple of non whites.

Youre results are probably tailored to your blacked fetish you keep searching for Australia

having the same content come up, google is absolutely ridiculous.

unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/

You guys are so butthurt that google stands for justice for all. Keep being butthurt, you bunch of pieces of garbage.

Fix your shitty biased algorithm, fudge packer.

all except whites you racits bigot

>Justice for all
>Having to rig the game to make non whites look better

Facts are racist right?

you guys don't know how to use a search engine.
try adding "-niggers" to your search.

Is that KSI in drag?

If you want "white mom and baby" you just search "mom and baby".

For the ones with couples, if you don't specify whites in the search, google turns up way more whites in the results. It's probably skewing the results that pages with interracial couples are more likely to have references to race. Or Google just likes seeing you get mad.

I believe in justice for all too. You'll get your justice soon enough, cuckboi. We're working hard to bring justice to all the most deserving folks. Glorious justice.

>Single Black Moms
DESU, I was expecting different search results.

>you bunch of pieces of garbage

Happy American couple is the best

Yahoo

Happy American couple according to google

Bing

Look at the mindset of this person. The stronger the facts they are presented with the more frantic and anxious they become.
Why do they defend their delusion so fiercely?
Perhaps the brainwashing runs so deep that the they literally IDENTIFY with the propaganda now. They have build a sense of self around it so when the propaganda is chanllenged it is as if they are losing their entire sense of who they are as a person and in a sense, dying. The anxious reaction is a fight/flight response that originates in the amygdala, the reptilian area of the brain. These people are acting the same as base animals to this information.

This phenomenon has been noted a long time ago by the way (searches would result in completely opposite images). At least 4-5 years old.

American activities
Search results were Un-American activities. Way to go Google.

specify any other race and it comes up accurately.
Hispanic
Asian
black
arab/muslim
but when you specify white you get a skewed result..
Also this does not explain the inventors or european art searches.. Its still fishy.. especially when you consider recent happenings taking place within google.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

This kind of works

LMao it actually shows the san bernadino terrorist couple in the results...

accurate

The first time you see black skin, its a cop. I scrolled for a while t.bh, no blacks

did it already OP, can confirm Google literally spreading a white replacement narrative. Dropped all google products since, searches, gmail etc.

And you fuckers still haven't handled this shit?!
FIRED.
Now remove the flag of the crusaders.

I thought this was a bait thread until I googled some of these myself. Now I'm just pissed off.

>when your race is so pathetic and devoid of any redeeming qualities that a mass propaganda campaign of revisionist history is necessary just to try and keep the entire narrative from collapsing and it still isn't working

Was watching the tim pool documentation of the boston rally last night at around 25 minutes in he is talking with some people and they mention that they are with a jewish globalist lobbying group that is trying to get refugees and immigrants into the us so they can replace the white race
they said the whites are already fucked by the demographics and birth rates but they want to accelerate it.
He asked them if they were joking and they're like no we're serious then they tried to get him to stop filming them.

Asshole post link just wasted 10 min of life trying to find it

why have we not started a race war yet ? seriously!!!!!!

Huh, I found a site about the "white genocide" after I searched for "german family" and scrolled down just a bit.
Could it be?

LOLOLOL
how the fuck did it take you so long...
"tim pool boston"

youtube.com/watch?v=4yJTbBEozXo&t=1803s

29:20 is where they are talking about it..

he mentions is later in the stream too as an example of something.

i dunno but im pretty sure this TUB-O-LARD has something to do with it!

type :
scientists
...0 blacks

you wont fuck with this one mate... it will STRIKE with furious anger FAT-RAGE!

bullshit i found 1 WE CANT ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!

bell edison and franklin -3 most famous inventors on the world (other are enstein, ford and curie skłodowska)
+some 3 blacks that i never heard of and i know many inventors

wow i can understand black fighting for australian or british
BUT GERMAN BLACK SOLIDER? WTF
hi would be puted to gas chamber imediatly after putting foot on german soil in1939

Holy fucking this

This is absolutely abysmal

Where did you find the tim pool footage of charlottesville? Just checked his youtube and it's not there.

Edison - forever in Teslas(a serb) shadow, more of a business man than inventor
Bell - not the true inventor of the telephone (Marconi invented it)
Einstein - German physicist.

Franklin - Pure Americana.
Ford - BASED American
Curie - French

see:

If you're using Google then you are shooting yourselves in the foot. Google literally tailors your searches based off you're previous searches and browsing trends. Since I'm expecting most here search or browse about racial politics then I expect most of you will get more heterogenous search results rather than anything substantial.

That's not the question, idiot. The point is that when you are using the term "white" the search engine deliberately gives you results for non-whites.

Racial consciousness is taboo and the results of the search engine bringing up non-whites when you search for "Europeans" reflects this. It's not coincidence.